• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May wasn't our month so testing in June.

Steph, go and get some bedroom action ESP with ewcm, don't worry about the opk, stay relaxed!

Hanskiz, keep poas! I think I'll get through quite a few when I get my bfp, will it be obsessive to do weekly ones until labour kicks in?!?

Hi moonbeam, great you've come to say hi.

Lisa, sorry you are still in limbo, great you'll get some news on thurs.

Littlebird. where is your new test for me to view? Glad you'll be getting blood confirmation soon too.

Natys, never used pre seed but heard good things! Good luck and let us know.

Hi caz and bob, where in cycle are you?

Took my soy this am, pains from AF are not as bad today too.xc

Well AF is pretty much gone! All I've got is (tmi) a very small amount of brown discharge

Cd1 was super light blood stained cm
Cd2 was normal flow
Cd3 was very light
Cd4 today

I've had no cramping whatsoever AF has been super nice to me!
Normal AF for me is 5/6 days with at least 3 days VERY heavy with clots

But youndid have that bfp?!? Have you re tested woody?x

Nope, I'm at my mums for 2 nights now so probably won't test until I'm home (forgot to pack I was in such a rush)

I did look at the IC last night again and it had that smudged effect I had seen before so pretty convinced it was a false positive

So I just called the doc. back after no return call... was getting nervous! but they said it needed to be over 20 (progesterone) and mine was 48.9. So guess that means I did O. I was hoping I did since I did take the trigger shot... so now im 7dpo today so now I just have to wait :( af is due in one week :( praying she stays away... far far away!!

Oh wow, that's a great number-I think!
Fxd af leaves you alone.xxx

Didn't realise you could get false positives?x

Nope, I'm at my mums for 2 nights now so probably won't test until I'm home (forgot to pack I was in such a rush)

I did look at the IC last night again and it had that smudged effect I had seen before so pretty convinced it was a false positive

:) Praying its a BFP!

Well I definitely had some before AF came last time (after drinking a certain orange juice)
And the one yesterday looked very similar

So I just called the doc. back after no return call... was getting nervous! but they said it needed to be over 20 (progesterone) and mine was 48.9. So guess that means I did O. I was hoping I did since I did take the trigger shot... so now im 7dpo today so now I just have to wait :( af is due in one week :( praying she stays away... far far away!!

Good luck I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you!!

Im praying its a good number for progesterone! Im praying af stays away! and yes you can get false postives from the trigger shot that I did on cd14... Its ovidrel and it is hcg so that gives you postives on hpts so! so if you test too early before its out of your system then you think you got a bfp which is just left over hcg from the trigger shot. Ive heard that some test at 11dpo and some even wait for 14dpo but thats the day af is due so im started testing yesterday to confirm that they are still postive... very very light but still there.... so guess I will continue to test so I can follow it and make sure it goes negative, Like Holly did, but hes didnt go negative they went even more postive! praying for the same outcome:haha:

Good luck I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you!!

Thank you so much!!! Im praying af stays away! so you wont be testing for another 2 days?? :(

good luck CRC!!! FXed you get your :bfp: yay for Oing!!! :happydance:

Thank you!!! I have some aching in my abdomen today not really sure what that means and lots of cm... not sure if thats s/e of the clomid.... So guess now I wait :)

Sorry crc, false positive comment was meant for woody. I do hope you get your bfp real soon.

Woody, did orange juice really give you a bfp?!

Sorry crc, false positive comment was meant for woody. I do hope you get your bfp real soon.

Woody, did orange juice really give you a bfp?!

Yeah, more specifically it was orange and mango juice
It made the ics look kinda smudged but deffo 2 pink lines
Even hubby saw them!

Tested after water few days later and bfn!

Ok, so I need a brand name now so I avoid it all all costs!!xx

Hello girls, sorry AF has paid so many visits, and hope her broomstick is broke for next month so we all stay a witch free zone (until our hormones kick in that is :haha:)!

Finally dtd last night i'm very lucky that oh doesn't feel pressure to perform as such around ov time its more making sure he stays awake (he starts work early and is up at 5am every day) luckily he is still on holiday this week so can't use that as an excuse :haha:

Hooray for soy I finally got some ewcm after having nothing last month, hopefully we will catch that egg and it will grow strong this time!

Morning ladies cd5 and AF has officially gone, no spotting for over 16hours now
I have to say I hope this is gonna be indicative of AFs to come as it has been bliss!!
I'm normally still in pain and have at least 1/2 more days of bleeding!

I seem to have developed AF munchies and when I ate last night I felt so sick, couldn't sleep for the sicky feeling

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->