• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May wasn't our month so testing in June.

I started poas today to watch and make sure the postive turns to negative. todays test is super duper light so thats good.... that way I will know after 12dpo or not if I have a real BFP. lol.... so how are you doing? I saw your test today... are you 12dpo today??? Im still praying for a BFP for you this month! you deserve it :)

I have a really good feeling for you. I bet you'll be getting your BFP soon!

I'm ok, really just wondering what's going on with me (AF or BFP). Today is 13DPO so I'm starting to get antsy. I just took a test and put it on the pregnancy test gallery. I keep seeing these lines, and I don't know if they're evaps or just a figment of my imagination! :haha:

Thanks for the prayers, Lord knows I need it. Just wondering when I'll be back in touch with reality.

Hi Ladies,
I am out for may, AF came to see me yesterday :cry:

Good morning ladies, it is lovely to have such a crowd if familiar names.
Symptoms are sounding gd for ladies who are due to test. Hope that line gets darker now crc!
Sorry af got you nattys, there are a few of us who are early in cycle.
Cd3 for me and pains are less this morn, off to take all my tablets!!!
Have a wonderful day ladies.xx
Holly, we are one step closer to Friday!x

Hello everyone :)

Sounds good symptoms crc, hopefully this is your month!

Little bird have you poas yet today? Can we see?

Hope everyone is good today, i'm in love with my lovely comfy bed again, best nights sleep in ages but still no bedroom tango! I've told dh we will have to make the effort at some point this week! :haha:

Hello :wave:

Good luck to all TTC!!! FX'd for you all...... :hugs:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Absolutely nuts, but I think you are in good company :rofl:

I'm debating whether to pee on an opk (I only have 2 and I'm not buying any more this month) and see whether O is imminent. I told myself not to obsess this month and I think I can get away with 2 without it turning into poas disease like I had last month :wacko:

hiya...im already in a june testing thread but i recognise a few names from may so thought id drop in & say hi...
feeling a bit grumpy today & i dont know why?? felt like shouting at everyone on jeremy kyle as they all seemed to be pregnant (irrational i know!)
havnt had a positive opk yet so not sure if ive ov'd yet,been cramping last night but didnt dtd as oh fell asleep..think i wore him out over the weekend ha ha ha
hope everyone is feeling the positive vibes this month :dust::dust: FXD for us all xxx

I started poas today to watch and make sure the postive turns to negative. todays test is super duper light so thats good.... that way I will know after 12dpo or not if I have a real BFP. lol.... so how are you doing? I saw your test today... are you 12dpo today??? Im still praying for a BFP for you this month! you deserve it :)

I have a really good feeling for you. I bet you'll be getting your BFP soon!

I'm ok, really just wondering what's going on with me (AF or BFP). Today is 13DPO so I'm starting to get antsy. I just took a test and put it on the pregnancy test gallery. I keep seeing these lines, and I don't know if they're evaps or just a figment of my imagination! :haha:

Thanks for the prayers, Lord knows I need it. Just wondering when I'll be back in touch with reality.

Thank you I needed to hear that! :) I called to get my levels and the receptionist said that someone would call me back w/ my results.. Praying thats a good thing. I know a receptionist cant give medical information over the phone. when is af due for you?? Praying you get that BFP today! :) and i know what you mean about seeing lines. that was me last month . I tried lighting in every room. lol.... :haha: we are too silly!! Im right there with ya with trying to get back in reality! :)

Good morning ladies, it is lovely to have such a crowd if familiar names.
Symptoms are sounding gd for ladies who are due to test. Hope that line gets darker now crc!
Sorry af got you nattys, there are a few of us who are early in cycle.
Cd3 for me and pains are less this morn, off to take all my tablets!!!
Have a wonderful day ladies.xx
Holly, we are one step closer to Friday!x

Thank you! Im praying it gets darker. I called today and they told me not to test early.... maybe so I dont get a false positve due to the trigger shot! :( Praying that I actually O'd . Waiting on nurse to call me back. this baby making is all about waiting! :(

Hope everyone is good today, i'm in love with my lovely comfy bed again, best nights sleep in ages but still no bedroom tango! I've told dh we will have to make the effort at some point this week! :haha:

Steph, I'm a POAS maniac! I put a post in the pregnancy tests thread, I was feeling pretty good about it last night but this morning's tests are maybe even lighter! I am going to keep taking the Progesterone and go in for a blood test on Thursday if I don't get a real positive before then.

Sounds like you're super relaxed this cycle. Not doing your OPKs, not BD. (You know you can't get pregnant without sex, right? :haha:) It is good to be back home in your bed!

:hi: ladies!
crc: sounds promising, FXed for you sweety!

nattys: :hugs: sorry the :witch: got you :hugs:

steph: glad to hear you got some good sleep... I hope you O'd soon and catch the eggy :hugs:

Hanskiz/moonbeam/woodyA: :hi:

LittleBird: I hope you get your :bfp: Im keeping everything crossed for you!!

Im still in limbo (cd43 - 17dpo), no AF yet. not going to test. I have my FS appt on Thursday and will most likely test at the doc's office if AF hasnt arrived.

lots of baby :dust: to everyone. :hugs:

Steph, I'm a POAS maniac! I put a post in the pregnancy tests thread, I was feeling pretty good about it last night but this morning's tests are maybe even lighter! I am going to keep taking the Progesterone and go in for a blood test on Thursday if I don't get a real positive before then.

Sounds like you're super relaxed this cycle. Not doing your OPKs, not BD. (You know you can't get pregnant without sex, right? :haha:) It is good to be back home in your bed!
Oooh I will go over and have a look at your test, a line is a line but its so hard to interpret sometimes.

I do know I have to have sex to get pregnant, I will try my best to do something about it tonight, oh is willing but its just not worked out yet, its hard with little ones running around so daytimes are out and sometimes by bedtime we are just too tired!

Got some ewcm today so going to go for it :sex: wish me luck!

I am going to be using Pre-seed this cycle. Has anyone used it ?????? I'm also using my CBFM for the first time. Fx for everyone :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I do know I have to have sex to get pregnant, I will try my best to do something about it tonight, oh is willing but its just not worked out yet, its hard with little ones running around so daytimes are out and sometimes by bedtime we are just too tired!

Got some ewcm today so going to go for it :sex: wish me luck!

I understand how it can be more difficult to work out the BD schedule with LOs around. We have been lucky so far that DS1&2 have been good about sleeping when they're supposed to! But every day that I'm fertile, I do wonder whether we'll be able to make it happen.

Go take advantage of that EWCM! Good luck catching your eggy!

I am going to be using Pre-seed this cycle. Has anyone used it ?????? I'm also using my CBFM for the first time. Fx for everyone :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I used pre-seed this cycle, and it was fine. I will say that a little goes a long way so be careful. I filled the syringe to line 2, and it was enough. Let us know what you think!

think i belong here now girls june testing for me woopp x x x

:hi: ladies!
crc: sounds promising, FXed for you sweety!

nattys: :hugs: sorry the :witch: got you :hugs:

steph: glad to hear you got some good sleep... I hope you O'd soon and catch the eggy :hugs:

Hanskiz/moonbeam/woodyA: :hi:

LittleBird: I hope you get your :bfp: Im keeping everything crossed for you!!

Im still in limbo (cd43 - 17dpo), no AF yet. not going to test. I have my FS appt on Thursday and will most likely test at the doc's office if AF hasnt arrived.

lots of baby :dust: to everyone. :hugs:
Im praying this is our month!! :) good luck hope af doesnt arrive for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->