MAY we all be blessed with baby! May 2013 and beyond (BFFs Seeking BFPs)

Hi ladies I would like to join this group. I know it is early, but we were not trying this cycle because of a loss, but will be testing on May 27th. We start TTC again in May really excited to join you all again!!

Welcome! :flower:

I'm really sorry about your loss. :hugs:

I'm excited that you are joining us as well. Good luck!

Please can I join? I am doubtful we will be lucky this month I think we missed the crucial night last night :-(, but if I get to test it will be 5th May.

Good luck everyone!!

Can I join honey bunch? Af is due 10th may x x x

hi everyone! can i join too!? af will b due 2nd may for me! supposed to b ovulating at the moment but not chartinb or temping or anything so not all that sure! but disapointed in myself as not dtd as much i hoped we wud of but i guess thers nothing i can do about that now! so desperate for my bfp!!!! good luck to everyone! xxx

Hi ladies, can I join please, AF due 10th May.
Good luck for May everyone x

Please can I join? I am doubtful we will be lucky this month I think we missed the crucial night last night :-(, but if I get to test it will be 5th May.

Good luck everyone!!

Think we will me miss it this month too. Should be ov 2morrow, we bd last night but won't get chance again till Sunday. Hopfully be lucky an just catch it.

Hopfully you didn't miss it either, good luck :) x

Ladies, you have all been updated!

@Mummy to HP Absolutely! Welcome to our group. :flower: I hope you and @liz1985 caught those eggs. It's so hard managing it sometimes.

@Mrs A Welcome to our group! You've been added. I'm due around there as well. Good luck! :flower:

@Steph124 Welcome! Sometimes it's not the quantity, it's the quality! Good luck! :flower:

@Mummyto4boys You've been added. I imagine having four boys is wild. One of my friends is one of four boys. Their mom is amazing. Good luck! :flower:

If all goes as planned, im hoping to test may 17th. So you can update:) i took soy cd3-7 and have been taking maca (just took a break while on soy and started again today) so im praying things will straighten out a little. May 17th gives me a 36 day cycle (which ff has as my avg) and its my daddys bday:) so im hoping ti test then! Ill update if O doesnt show in time! Ty...hope everyone is well and patiently. (Haha) awaiting May!

Good luck everyone!!

Think we will me miss it this month too. Should be ov 2morrow, we bd last night but won't get chance again till Sunday. Hopfully be lucky an just catch it.

Hopfully you didn't miss it either, good luck :) x

and to you :thumbup: xx

been looking for a May testing thread :). Please can you put me down for testing on the 17th May as FF is predicting next AF to start 16th and I want to wait till I'm at least a day late! But this may change depending on when I ovulate but I'll let you know if it does change! :D. Here's to next month as my chart and some horrible evaps fooled me last month and got me down but not for long! x

hiya, can I join please?

I am on CD3, have 28 day cycles but sadly with a short luetal phase. I am still breastfeeding my son about 4 times within 24 hours. So I am u nsure what impact this will have on me concieveing.

I am desperate for a sibling for our son... so here we go!

Fingers crossed for us all on here!!! roll on the May BFPs!!!

xxx

Can you put me down for the 15th please? thanks x

Ladies, you have all been updated!

@Mummy to HP Absolutely! Welcome to our group. :flower: I hope you and @liz1985 caught those eggs. It's so hard managing it sometimes.

@Mrs A Welcome to our group! You've been added. I'm due around there as well. Good luck! :flower:

@Steph124 Welcome! Sometimes it's not the quantity, it's the quality! Good luck! :flower:

@Mummyto4boys You've been added. I imagine having four boys is wild. One of my friends is one of four boys. Their mom is amazing. Good luck! :flower:
Thank you. Yes wild but also so much joy!

If all goes as planned, im hoping to test may 17th. So you can update:) i took soy cd3-7 and have been taking maca (just took a break while on soy and started again today) so im praying things will straighten out a little. May 17th gives me a 36 day cycle (which ff has as my avg) and its my daddys bday:) so im hoping ti test then! Ill update if O doesnt show in time! Ty...hope everyone is well and patiently. (Haha) awaiting May!

Trying to be patient here, trying. That would be so sweet to find out on his birthday. I always look ahead and try to see what dates there are. Mother's day is in May so I look forward to that, but I was definitely hoping to announce in May when I originally started in January. Alas I am still waiting...patiently...mostly! :haha:

Ladies, you've all been updated!

@kittiecat Welcome! I'm sorry about last month. I'm hoping this is the month for you and all you lovely ladies! :flower:

@Yrose20118 Welcome! Fingers crossed for you! :flower:

@Stephj25 Welcome! Good luck! :flower:

I'm getting ready to go to dinner with DHs parents. What do you avoid while ttc? I find that most of it is doable. However, I do miss coffee a bit. I don't drink it as much, but I tell myself it's starting to get warmer so I don't need a hot drink. What changes, if any, have you made?

Hi girls, sorry to barge in, can i join??

This is my first month TTC (CD1 today), i have long cycles (33-36 days) so i will be testing on the 23rd of May. So excited!!!

Ladies, you've all been updated!

@kittiecat Welcome! I'm sorry about last month. I'm hoping this is the month for you and all you lovely ladies! :flower:

@Yrose20118 Welcome! Fingers crossed for you! :flower:

@Stephj25 Welcome! Good luck! :flower:

I'm getting ready to go to dinner with DHs parents. What do you avoid while ttc? I find that most of it is doable. However, I do miss coffee a bit. I don't drink it as much, but I tell myself it's starting to get warmer so I don't need a hot drink. What changes, if any, have you made?

I haven't changed much when it comes to eating. I already don't drink alcohol so nothing to change there either. I've cut down on energy drinks, but I still have one occasionally. Still drink 2 cups of coffee a day, but no pop.

I have been trying to cut back on sugar and salt. I have also been trying to lose a bit of weight before we TTC next month. So eating as clean as I can.... I also limit myself to 2 cups of coffee, no pop, but drink lots of decaf Tea's instead, oh and increasing my water by a lot!! I am the worst for drinking water.

Hi girls, sorry to barge in, can i join??

This is my first month TTC (CD1 today), i have long cycles (33-36 days) so i will be testing on the 23rd of May. So excited!!!

Hey! You are more than welcome! Are you going to be temping or anything this month? Good luck! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->