MAY we all be blessed with baby! May 2013 and beyond (BFFs Seeking BFPs)

@allforthegirl She is one strong lady. Here's to us all taking control of our destiny! :bodyb:

@Mummy to HP Before I started temping, I would constantly put my hand against my forehead (and closer to af ask DH) to see if I felt warmer or at least as warm because I knew I needed to stay as warm or get warmer.:haha: It is hard to read the signs.

@Sherley Knackered, that's a great word! That sounds about how I was last month.:blush: Fingers crossed.

@AllStar Why can't we just have predictable cycles? Long or shorter, just predictable. :hugs:

I'm CD 10, waiting to ovulate, and I've started on my way to being knackered! :thumbup:

Currently on CD 11 and getting close to o! Hopefully I'll get a positive opk today or tomorrow. We are still newlyweds and bd every day so we better catch that egg! Lol.

I felt a temp rise yesterday which others have said probably indicates I have O'd already. I don't temp properly I just felt hot (like a few hot spells). We did dtd last night although last time before that was Wed so I am not to hopeful for this month but I am guessing I am kind of now in the limbo of the TWW!!!!

Anyone want to join me? :thumbup:

Edit: actual I dont know maybe I havent has I am now having strange crampy feelings?? Maybe I will just wait until my ticker says I have ovulated haha. I cant get use to reading my body just yet!!!

I am 3DPO as per FF, so if you need someone to symptom spot I am here!! Though we technically are TTC starting May 1st I am stil hoping for a BFP, maybe DH slipped up :winkwink:

As some of us are waiting for ovulation, as patiently as can be expected, I thought we could use this.

Attachments

• MjAxMi1kNDdhOTE4MGVjMzllYmVm.png
    MjAxMi1kNDdhOTE4MGVjMzllYmVm.png
    58 KB · Views: 5
  • e1cd22987d5c951eaef605cf1467c7bf.jpg
    e1cd22987d5c951eaef605cf1467c7bf.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 2
CD6 and AF has ended so im so eager to get trying!!!

This month is seriously dragging, just wanna ovulate :(

Xxx

Hi friends! I would like to join this thread, I'll be testing on May 2nd or 3rd. We've been ttc since July 2012 but it's my 11th cycle because they're somewhat short. I've been taking a prenatal vitamin, then i added B6 to lengthen my LP which i think has worked. I also started taking Pregnitude twice per day for the past two weeks. I am trying not to get my hopes up too high but I can't help but hope this is our month!

This week we bd'd every day through Wed night and my husband went out of town on Thurs morning. Thurs morning I also got a positive opk. I would have liked to bd that night and the next one too but hubby was gone! I'm hoping the rest of that bd-ing was enough! I had a temp spike this morning so I'm officially in the tww.

Good luck everyone!

Hi friends! I would like to join this thread, I'll be testing on May 2nd or 3rd. We've been ttc since July 2012 but it's my 11th cycle because they're somewhat short. I've been taking a prenatal vitamin, then i added B6 to lengthen my LP which i think has worked. I also started taking Pregnitude twice per day for the past two weeks. I am trying not to get my hopes up too high but I can't help but hope this is our month!

This week we bd'd every day through Wed night and my husband went out of town on Thurs morning. Thurs morning I also got a positive opk. I would have liked to bd that night and the next one too but hubby was gone! I'm hoping the rest of that bd-ing was enough! I had a temp spike this morning so I'm officially in the tww.

Good luck everyone!

Welcome! You know they say that the days before ovulation day itself are really important so chances are with all the earlier BDing that you are covered. I hope this is your month! :flower:

can you add me to May 18th please ... i'm on holiday then (only a weekend away in yarmouth) so will have to make sure i pack my tests hehe xx

can you add me to May 18th please ... i'm on holiday then (only a weekend away in yarmouth) so will have to make sure i pack my tests hehe xx

Welcome! A weekend away and a BFP sound good together. Good luck! :flower:

According to my app ( I'm not charting/temping etc) I should have OV yesterday, but I'm not convinced I have. Yesterday and today I'm having slight cramping and last month I had very obvious EWCM and so far I've had none. This I'd only my second cycle off BC and last month went straight back to 28 day cycle, and was pretty sure I OV cd15, and just assumed this month would be same but maybe not. So not really sure if I'm in tww or not yet?!

I felt a temp rise yesterday which others have said probably indicates I have O'd already. I don't temp properly I just felt hot (like a few hot spells). We did dtd last night although last time before that was Wed so I am not to hopeful for this month but I am guessing I am kind of now in the limbo of the TWW!!!!

Anyone want to join me? :thumbup:

Edit: actual I dont know maybe I havent has I am now having strange crampy feelings?? Maybe I will just wait until my ticker says I have ovulated haha. I cant get use to reading my body just yet!!!

I am 3DPO as per FF, so if you need someone to symptom spot I am here!! Though we technically are TTC starting May 1st I am stil hoping for a BFP, maybe DH slipped up :winkwink:

Yey! A symptom spotting buddy. Although I want to try and not be totally crazy and convince myself I have symtoms which I don't :blush:.

Fingers crossed that maybe DH did slip up haha. :thumbup:

CD4 and already impatient for ovulation :dohh:. I want to be in the tww again! :( x

I think waiting for o is worse than the ttw! I'm so close but I feel like o is still forever away!

Yeah I agree, in CD6 and it feels live forever till ovulation, would rather be in TWW x

the one thing I worry about now is will we time BD right this month? I always worry about it even though we inevitably do as we BD pretty frequently. At least with the tww you know you have done all you can x

oh I agree... waiting for O is horrid... as you feel you feel you cant do alot... but at least in the tww you can have hope, symptom spot... and well you know one way or another at the end of that wait...

CD5... and im soooooooooooo impatient... roll on next few days so we can at least start the BDing process and have the excitement that we might of created a baby!!!

xxx

Welcome! A weekend away and a BFP sound good together. Good luck! :flower:

Thank you!! It really would be the best weekend ever. And if I did get a bfp it.would be due 3 days before my birthday. Seems all so perfect. Fingers xd xx

Welcome to our group @Ruskiegirl! Fingers crossed for a BFP! :flower:

@liz1985 Perhaps BD for a bit longer just in case you get EWCM later than last month. I've heard ovulation date can change, but it's the luteal phase that should remain about the same. You might be a little later this month? If so, I would say you are close if you are having slight cramping. :hugs:

I agree about waiting until ovulation being somewhat worse than the tww. While waiting there's all this nervousness that you might miss it and it's also the time when everything you do (or don't do) matters. Good luck ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->