MAY we all be blessed with baby! May 2013 and beyond (BFFs Seeking BFPs)

Before the tww I don't change much tbh. I don't drink much anyway. I just try not to drink much when I do. During the tww I cut down on caffeine and try not to drink alcohol. But finding reasons every month is so hard! I just try to say to people that I'm just not much of a drinker anymore which I'm not! x

Does anyone mind if I have another quick whinge?? :nope:

So for at least 7 months DH has been ready to start trying. I however have actually really had to 'physch' myself up for having another baby after the problems we had after my little boy was born in 2011. Until mid last year I was still having CBT sessions and coming to terms with stuff. Finally I have said you know what yep I am 100% ready to be officially trying. With this month being our first 'proper' month.

So patentiently waiting for the right time of the month, still dtd but knowing that its really these few days NOW (ish) which are important for baby making. Plan was for this week tues-sun we would dtd everyday in the hope we cathc the pesky little egg.

Well for for the last two nights we havent done anything :-(, wed night we fell asleep and last night and this morning DH was 'too tired' OMG!!!!!!!

Can anyone else see the irony here?? I need to be in a better mood when he gets back tonight otherwise tonight isnt going to happen either. Im worried we have already missed anyway but I guess still dtd can only be a good thing right?

OK vent over :blush: sorry :blush:

But thanks for reading I need you guys as we havent really mentioned trying for #2 to anyone :thumbup:

There's still time to catch that egg! Cheer up! Its so hard to "plan" bd and after awhile it becomes almost a hassle. Every other night during fertile time can get the job done.

I was having the opposite problem. We are still newlyweds who bd every night. I thought maybe we were lowering his sperm quality so we made a plan to skip every other day during that week one cycle. Ha! We ended up dtd twice on the days we planned to skip! Lol! Now we just try to bd every day but don't stress out if we miss a day or two. Hubby got a new job working midnight to noon so we Have had a hard time getting down a routine. Lol.

There's still time to catch that egg! Cheer up! Its so hard to "plan" bd and after awhile it becomes almost a hassle. Every other night during fertile time can get the job done.

I was having the opposite problem. We are still newlyweds who bd every night. I thought maybe we were lowering his sperm quality so we made a plan to skip every other day during that week one cycle. Ha! We ended up dtd twice on the days we planned to skip! Lol! Now we just try to bd every day but don't stress out if we miss a day or two. Hubby got a new job working midnight to noon so we Have had a hard time getting down a routine. Lol.

ha ha :dohh: since LO came along we don't normal have such problems, I remember twice daily BD! Wasn't just confined to the bed either (those were the days :blush:). Good luck!
:thumbup:

We can all use some motivation! :hugs:

Attachments

• the minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.jpg
    the minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 1
  • goodthings.jpg
    goodthings.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 1
I haven't really given up anything because I don't drink that much coffee/tea and I hardly ever drink but I have been upping my water intake as I generally feel a lot better for it when I do anyway and I've also been drinking grapefruit juice as it's suppose to help with cm so giving it a try.

Thanks for the inspirational quotes. I'm not at the 'feeling like giving up' stage yet as its only cycle 2 for us but I do feel a bit down and frustrated by my long cycles a lot so it's good to have something positive to think.

We're going for the every other day minimum throughout my whole cycle this month to be sure we don't miss ovulation as it varies each month. Hoping the temping (if I ever sleep properly) will confirm it this month.

Hiya ladies,

Hope you are all having a nice day :hugs:

mummy to HP... there is still time to catch that egg... just try and DTD tonight... remember sperm can survive for upto one week :)

Well I am on CD4 and im getting so impatient... I ovulated late last month so hope I dont again this month. Our plan is... in theory... is to BD every other night from CD7... the thing is we are both exhausted by bedtime and in the morning we are up with LO so no chance then... We are going to have to make ourselves do it... romantic huh!!! :haha:

xxx

Hi ladies.
On CD 19 (I have long cycles averaging 35 days). So due to test may 6th.
This will be cycle 9 TTC #2. Currently on our third month of metformin for PCOS. Fingers crossed for a BFP in may :).

Hi ladies.
On CD 19 (I have long cycles averaging 35 days). So due to test may 6th.
This will be cycle 9 TTC #2. Currently on our third month of metformin for PCOS. Fingers crossed for a BFP in may :).

Welcome to our group! Fingers crossed for a BFP! :flower:

Please put me down for May 10th!

I found a very lovely birth story on FB last night and I thought I would share it with you
https://birthwithoutfearblog.com/2013/04/18/vaginal-hospital-birth-of-triplets/

I wish I could have been as strong as her with my birth plan.

oh forgot to add i'll be due my May cycle on 14th May xxx

I found a very lovely birth story on FB last night and I thought I would share it with you
https://birthwithoutfearblog.com/2013/04/18/vaginal-hospital-birth-of-triplets/

I wish I could have been as strong as her with my birth plan.

Absolutely amazing woman !

Welcome @Ameli :flower: and @imaginary8x :flower:

Fingers crossed for BFPs all around!

I felt a temp rise yesterday which others have said probably indicates I have O'd already. I don't temp properly I just felt hot (like a few hot spells). We did dtd last night although last time before that was Wed so I am not to hopeful for this month but I am guessing I am kind of now in the limbo of the TWW!!!!

Anyone want to join me? :thumbup:

Edit: actual I dont know maybe I havent has I am now having strange crampy feelings?? Maybe I will just wait until my ticker says I have ovulated haha. I cant get use to reading my body just yet!!!

Cd16 for me and still waiting for temp rise....impatiently! Usually happens cd18 but I hoped it might be earlier this month. Been bd'ing daily since around cd8, knackered! Want to be in the tww!

Cd 12 for me today. Last month I Ov'd cd 25 or there abouts so I've got a bit of a wait I think but I do sometimes have shorter cycles so you just never know! We're BDing every night/every other night hoping we don't miss it. I hate having long, unpredictable cycles.

Hi girls, can I join? :happydance: I'm now on CD 11 and this is first cycle TTC/NTNP (I'm not measuring my temp so I guess it's not really TTC). I'll test on May 10th since my cycles can last up to 31 days-if I manage to wait that long.:brat::mrgreen:

Hi girls, can I join? :happydance: I'm now on CD 11 and this is first cycle TTC/NTNP (I'm not measuring my temp so I guess it's not really TTC). I'll test on May 10th since my cycles can last up to 31 days-if I manage to wait that long.:brat::mrgreen:

Welcome! There are a lot of ladies on here who are wanting to wait to test this cycle. Perhaps we can encourage each other. Good luck! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->