MAY we all be blessed with baby! May 2013 and beyond (BFFs Seeking BFPs)

Newbie: Yes Inshallah! The sooner the better I guess now I just have to hurry up and wait. Lol

Gabbygabz: hey gabby welcome back! Congratulations on the surprise bfp I know you must have been super shocked. I hope everything has been going well!

Melann: I love how you guys have a good connection to the name Emmett. It's definitely one of those common but uncommon name. In fact I don't think I've ever met anyone with the name before but I've definitely heard of or knew of very few people with it.

Afm, 2dpo today but aside from the normal twitches and twinges nothing else is going on. :sigh:

Melann, I think that's a great name and totally agree about the surprise taking a long time to settle in!

I THINK we've agreed to go with Eliza for the new baby girl. My husband came up with it as another short-ish name to go with our long last name and using elements of the twins' names (the L for Lena and Z for Zira) so far it's sticking ...

I LOVE the name Eliza. I think it's really pretty. I have Josephine high on our girl list. Josie for short. We don't know if we'll have another or not... but I'm not ruling it out. I'll have just turned 32 when this one is born, so I feel like I have time to have another if we so choose, even if we go with another 3 yr age gap.
We had been NFP for approx 45 days when this one was conceived. Even my doc joked... "You'd think that with a PhD in endocrinology you would have been better at this..." yup, yup, me too, and my husband ;) My pills weren't working anymore though, and I didn't want an IUD since we were going to try this fall. Apparently 4 days before O was just too close for that little stinker...
We're really happy though...

Just wanted to give a quick update, we are having our baby! I was at a 4 when I went to my appt and 80% effaced, my dr stripped my membranes and 2 hours later we were at the hospital. I'm at a 7 or at least I was the last they checked and we've been here 3.5 hours.

He's here! He is 8 lbs 11 oz and 20.5 inches. 2 lbs and 4 oz more than big brother was. He was born at 12:31 a.m. We got here at 6 and I was at a 5 and my water had broken. They did all the blood work and what not and when I was getting the epidural I was at a 7. The epidural caused the labor to stall, I completely stopped having contractions so they had to give me pitocin. Which worked because I went from 7-10 in probably an hour, it took 3-4 contractions/pushes and he was out. We are over the moon and can't wait for Eli to meet him.

Here he is after his first bath

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 3
Thank you ladies. Big brother is very fascinated by the baby, he wants to hug and kiss him.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 7
Beautiful Athena!!

3rd tri for me today. Took my students on a pretty significant hike. Told them they were allowed to whine considering who was leading the group.

Congrats! Aw the last picture is heart melting:baby:

Congratulations Athens!

Such a sweet picture you have a beautiful family.

Congratulations Athena!!!

How are you ladies doing? I'm okay over here. Getting through a bout of bronchitis at the moment. Finally broke down and requested anti nausea meds from doctor...tired of this MS stuff! Baby moving like crazy everyday and has a dance party every night that you can watch. I Dont remember if I posted here or not, but we had our scan 2 weeks ago and baby is measuring perfect! Stayed team yellow so just a few more months to find out what our LO is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->