• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MC in March, TTC straight away. Wait with me?

Good luck Leinzlove! It is good you had the Wandfos to test against. I would have been going CRAZY wondering how accurate it is. (30 seconds??? That is just a bad batch! They should test better than that.)

YAY for the 2ww!! That sucks, you could have missed O with those tests huh.

I have a Question, so 2 days ago I had brown tinged ewcm, then DTD and nothing. Yesterday nothing. Last night some sharp O type pains and today I woke up achey and to watery pink CM... My ICs are almost neg now and OPKs still dark... I am so lost! Did any of you have this weird spotting post MC??

My temps are unreliable as my kids keep waking me middle of night *sigh*

Any help would be good. I am assuming it *might* be O and will DTD again soon. We aren't TTC like with DS, BD all the time. So im aiming every 3/4 days just to keep some swimmers in there, it worked in January so I'm sure it's enough!

hey Dani not sure wot tht cud be.. leinzlove im using one step ovulation sticks from amazon they worked last time i got my bfp... todays opk is looking better a darker second line so im hoping tomoro or sat i will o... fingers and toes all crossed.... i want to be in the 2ww wait u girls...xx

Dani, I hope it means O! It sounds good that your OPK is positive. :hugs:

Cheryl: I hope you get that positive soon! :hugs: Limbo waiting is awful.

AFM: This is finally O day, I think! It's also exactly one month since I lost my baby. So, officially I'm not in the 2ww yet. My OPK was super dark today and I had O pain, worse than I've experienced before. Some O twinges yesterday. I think I'll see that neg OPK, tomorrow.

I think the OPK is just Pos from the hcg. Although todays HPT is really light, so I think by next week I will be officially NOT pregnant! LOL

Good luck catching the egg!!! ;)

Ah, Dani. I was hoping it meant O. I tested HCG positive for 2 weeks after my MC. Started the OPKs CD15, the day I got my first negative. I didn't get a positive OPK until CD29 and it looks like CD31 is O day.

I hope it all happens for you sooner than that! And you Ovulate soon!!

I think that's the weekend I'm flying to Florida and sharing a room with the kidlets at the airport hotel *sigh* lol.

Will squeeze in BDing before we leave. I'm not in a rush as would be good to not be pg on our trip kwim?! But il take a baby any day so whatever will be will be ;)

You sound like me with the thought "I'd take that baby any day." Florida will be fun. Enjoy yourself and worry about TTC later. I tell you what I'm not sure I should've attempted this cycle. It has been so loong and hard. It's going to be 56 days!! Never have I had a cycle longer than 32 days.

Well, I will be sure if I see that BFP! But, you know.

Yeh I wish I didn't kinda. My chart is so flat....

I never temp cos it gets on my nerves and I don't sleep well. But wanted an idea of what's happening.

My last mc cycle was 28days but the one after 35days they were erratic even up to my jan bfp... Urgh

Will prob be whacky for a while!!

Well you are in the 2ww now so just sit back and relax ;)

I was half asleep, posting yesterday. But, I meant 46 day cycle. And O day CD32 not 31. I heard temps are eratic after MC. I don't temp, I tried one cycle. And I mucked it up so bad, I gave up. Plus I didn't like waking up at the same time everyday.

I hope we get sticky beans, soon! :hugs:

Well its official I'm out started spotting after dtd. I'm actually happy at least the dreaded 2ww is over and I'm on to the next cycle :thumbup:! A fresh totally new cycle feels good no more looking back on my last af being a mc.

Good luck yo the rest of you lovely ladies!!

I'm sorry to hear the :witch: showed her ugly face. I'm happy though that you are thinking positive. I hope this brand new cycle brings your sticky bean. :hugs:

Glad you can move on. Wish I could O already!!! Grrrr

Happy Easter weekend everybody :)

@ Cortney: sorry to hear. Glad ur feeling good & keep us posted on ur new cycle.

AFM: got a BFN yesterday. Ive been having period like pains all day. I think AF will visit any day now.
Will check back in on Mon.

Happy Easter :)

Happy Easter, Scorpio! I hope you get back here before Monday with an update of BFP! :hugs:

Happy Easter Ladies!~
Wishing you ladies who are still at 2WW for bfps!
Sorry to hear about AF Cortney.... and Scorpio, don't give up yet :thumbup:

By the way, quick question: Did you ladies wait for your first AF after miscarriage before you started trying?

Happy Easter Ladies!~

By the way, quick question: Did you ladies wait for your first AF after miscarriage before you started trying?

I am not waiting...my DR. said as long as my HCG levels went down and he took a look to make sure everything looked ok and said I was good to go!...I think you would be okay to do so unless indicated by your Dr. (some sort of issue happend after the mc), its completely up to you though, what did your dr. tell you?

Was in and out of ER 3 times and the final scans and tests did indicate natural miscarriage.... they even said I passed everything and the womb looks good. Levels of HCG were also declining.

The ER doc says no issues and to keep trying. But my family nurse practitioner said she'd like to see my HCG at zero but did not say no to trying right away, even though she mentioned to wait till first AF.

I am itching to try again.... :shrug:

Happy Easter Ladies!~

I am not waiting...my DR. said as long as my HCG levels went down and he took a look to make sure everything looked ok and said I was good to go!...I think you would be okay to do so unless indicated by your Dr. (some sort of issue happend after the mc), its completely up to you though, what did your dr. tell you?

My dr said whenever I liked so no we didn't wait. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->