• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MC in March, TTC straight away. Wait with me?

Oh yeah I waited about 10 days I think. Didn't want infection etc.

Im counting my CD from date of D&C, so no I didnt wait. I had an incomplete MC.
Dr told me to try after my next cycle. AF still hasnt arrived. I decided to start trying straight away as I know it may take a while.

Hi ladies can I join you all please x I'd like to be here "when it rains bfp's"

I don't temp or use opks so not really sure when I ov'd but I'm on cd16/25 trying not to ss but finding it really hard my nipples are killing me (not a symptom I've had before) this month means a lot to me because our edd would be the same or close to our first loss I think that would really make up for our roller coaster of heartache this yr x

So sorry for all your losses I hope we all get our rainbows soon x :dust: all round x

Aw Mrskg sorry for your loss. Hope you find some rainbow dust soon!

Leinzlove, had to announce it in your thread:

:bfp: !!!!!!!!

:rain:

Christmas baby!
:xmas16:

Yay, Mighty MOM! Wooooo-hooooo! So happy you caught the eggy! :) I hope I join you soon... :hugs:

So sorry for everyone's losses! Welcome MRSKG! Hope we all get sticky beans soon! :hugs:

Yay, Mighty MOM! Wooooo-hooooo! So happy you caught the eggy! :) I hope I join you soon... :hugs:

So sorry for everyone's losses! Welcome MRSKG! Hope we all get sticky beans soon! :hugs:

CONGRATULATIONS MIGHTY MOM!!!!!!! OMG I'm so happy for you!!! :hug:

Mrskg welcome and so sorry for your loss what Cd are you on now did you try anything besides bd this cycle?

Mrskg: :hugs: So sorry for your losses

Thanks ladies, I think I'm on board now! Will count my MC day as CD1, so I should be on CD14 right now.

MightyMOM, right on! :happydance: This is amazing and exciting news! Put a smile to my face. Praying for a very healthy pregnancy and baby for ya!!

woohoo the rain has started congrats mightymom xxxx

thanks for the welcome ladies xxx

cortney nope just good old fashioned dtd lol x im on cd17/25 so im around 7dpo x dying to poas lol i know i know!!! for "research purposes" :haha: ill start testing thurs then sat mon an wed since i have 4 tests just sitting waiting for me lol x still got sore nipples an nausea an feeling really hot im normally a cold tatty!!! not getting my hopes up cause i know my body like to play mind f*** games x roll on next wk xxx

Thanks everyone, I could never have survived the 3WW without you!!

woohoo the rain has started congrats mightymom xxxx

thanks for the welcome ladies xxx

cortney nope just good old fashioned dtd lol x im on cd17/25 so im around 7dpo x dying to poas lol i know i know!!! for "research purposes" :haha: ill start testing thurs then sat mon an wed since i have 4 tests just sitting waiting for me lol x still got sore nipples an nausea an feeling really hot im normally a cold tatty!!! not getting my hopes up cause i know my body like to play mind f*** games x roll on next wk xxx

Oh I am a poas fiend..I went through like 12 hpts and a few opks this past cycle..I was crazy after mc. I only have 3 ics and 2 digis which will only be used if I have a gd reason!! I know about body mind tucking ya cuz that's what happened to me crazy symptoms to the point I'm sure I will never symptom spot ever again!!!

Leinzlove what dpo r ya?

Mighty Mom's :bfp:, finally the showers have started up in here. I'm 5dpo! Symptoms have started showing up... But, we'll see! I've been right 2 cycles out of 5 cycles.

It all depends on the miracle, and the process. I know I definitley got the BD down. With hitting 5 days prior and day of O. So, I'm very hopeful...

And just happy with a chance! There were many days I was worried AF would show before O.

Come on let those BFP's poor in like rain. :)

Felt extra tired this morning and have been going to the bathroom ALL DAY waiting for AF to arrive. Still nothing; its now 'CD31'.
Having withdrawals froom POAS. It's only been 2 days LOL!! Trying to hold off until the weekend.

LOL, the POAS addiction is rough! But until :witch: shows her ugly ugly face there is still hope! I still don't have any symptoms except cramping, and with my hCG levels I should be feeling something, I thought. Maybe you just had a late O!

BBT question.... If I went to bed at 11pm and usually temp at 7.15 but woke at 3.15 then 7.15 what temp do you use? 4 hours sleep between both... Do any of you use a BBT converter? And what time do you input if you use it?? Urgh I HATE TEMPING!!!

I have had a horrible headache last couple days, nausea, today my lower back hurts and I feel like I have heartburn... Urgh I hate waiting!

Sorry dani I don't temp but your symptoms sound good how many dpo are you?

:blush: caved in an tested this morn...bfn...unless I turn it to a 43degree angle an stand on my head then I'm sure I see something :haha: lol I knew it was too early so still hoping x going by my last bfps I should have a line by sat or Monday x as they say patience is a virtue :wacko:

Oh an wee one wants chocolate on toast :sick: still nauseous as normally wouldn't bother me not even done it yet just the thought makes me want to run to the bathroom lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->