MC in March, TTC straight away. Wait with me?

Yay, CHERYL, I hope that means you're going to O soon. No O in sight here. Trying to be patient.

Raavi: I'm sorry it was BFN! I hope AF gets here and you O fast! :hugs: Next month is the one.

Mighty Mom: I hope the :witch: has the most perfect of reasons for staying away. Come on let there be a rainbow Christmas baby! :hugs:

Reedsgirl: Sounds very promising, that this will be your rainbow month! :) :)

Cortney: Where are you in your cycle? Are you in the 2ww? I hope you concieve your rainbow Christmas baby! It is very hard to patient. :hugs:

I'm 8dpo and going crazy.. cried to the boy last night bc I hate being obsessed....and I'm OBSESSED! I was when we first started trying in June but it slowly turned into hopelessness so by the time I got my positive I was expecting it at all. Now I'm back at the beginning and I HATE it. :growlmad:

Cheryl: You're going to O. It's not to late to O after MC. I've read sometimes it doesn't occur until CD 35. :hugs:

Cortney: 8dpo! I'm hoping to hear about your :bfp:! When will you be testing? I'm sorry it took you so long. We'd been trying since September. I'm down today, I also hate starting back at the beginning. I'd be starting the second trimester today. I was looking forward to this day. :hugs:

AFM: Well CD 26, and I'm stumped. Nearly Pos OPK's CD 21 & CD 22, then faint since. Also on CD 22, I thought a part of the test line couldv'e been as dark as control line. I also had EWCM both days. And cramping night of CD 22, didn't feel like O cramping, but like AF cramps. For the last few days I've been down, thinking my body geared to O, then stopped. But, last night I started thinking maybe I missed the surge and did O. My boobs are sore, and usually thats a 2ww symptom for me.

So, that leaves me in cycle limbo. And REALLY wishing I'd temped. There are 3 possibilities. 1.) I ovulated on CD 22, and I am 4dpo 2.) I haven't ovulated yet 3.) I'm not going to ovulate.

So, with that in mind. I'll probably take a PG test in a week. In the meantime, keep watching for O. And BD atleast every other day. TTC sure can be complicated.

Its just horrible girls feel like we've already done all this was lucky enough to get bfp then its been took off us and we're back to square one:( life is so hard sometimes.

Its just horrible girls feel like we've already done all this was lucky enough to get bfp then its been took off us and we're back to square one:( life is so hard sometimes.

Yes indeed it is...ive been really down since the beginning of the week just sick and tired of how nothing ever seems to go right :cry: I literally cried in my omlette today bc I was so excited to eat and it had mushrooms all through it which I hate :growlmad: the boy told me to send it back but I didn't bc I didn't want to risk breaking out in fresh tears its gonna b a lay in bed kinds day since its only 2pm and ive cried twice.

Leinzlove ive been testing bc I'm crazy all :bfn: gonna continue until 11 dpo then quit if I can Lol till af is due. I have liars of symptoms but getting hopeless just bc I'm a pessimist by nature I suppose.

It sure is! I had a hard day with this as the should've been first day of the second trimester. I don't know what to think. If I haven't O'd yet, I hope I do soon.

Cheryl, are those OPK's getting darker? I hope it happens soon.

Cortney: What Dpo are you now? You aren't out unless the :witch: shows. And I'm hoping she has the best reason for staying away! :hugs:

Hello Leinzlove,

Might be too early to join, but just searching for some comfort.
Sorry for your loss. I had a natural MC March 28 ( 3 days ago)....very traumatic at 10 weeks and 5 days.

Just going to hang out here and stalk this page if you don't mind :)
Also need to catch up with reading the thread

All the best to all you ladies :hugs:

It sure is! I had a hard day with this as the should've been first day of the second trimester. I don't know what to think. If I haven't O'd yet, I hope I do soon.

Cheryl, are those OPK's getting darker? I hope it happens soon.

Cortney: What Dpo are you now? You aren't out unless the :witch: shows. And I'm hoping she has the best reason for staying away! :hugs:

Aw Leinzlove quite the opposite they are fainter now.. :( i guess i was just hoping cd24 and so confused i hate this... i hate how my body hasnt even o yet and its totally stressing me but i dont want to stop testing cos then il never kno if i hav o of not.. to be honest i wud love af just to come today then id kno where i was with me cycle...:cry:

OMG! I just went to the bathroom, wiped and I'm loaded with EWCM. I think I may be about to O. Wasn't checking cervix as I do it when I OPK every afternoon. EWCM is abundant, I hope I O this time.

I hope this means positive OPK today! This came out of no where... So don't lose hope Cheryl! :hugs:

I'm sorry for your loss Nessah! It is awful. I Mc on March 6 at 9w3d. :hugs: Stalk away!

Hello Leinzlove,

Sorry for your loss. I had a natural MC March 28 ( 3 days ago)....very traumatic at 10 weeks and 5 days.

Just goingaw fing to hang out here and stalk this page if you don't mind :)

sorry for your loss nessah i had a natural mc on the 9th march..xx

leinzlove aw fingers x let me kno chick... ive had loads of cm since friday so goin to do another test at a different time today just to see if its darker...x

I'm getting a second line on the OPK's but not dark enough...so annoying. I never saw a change in CM the month i got pregnant either....so I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be waiting / checking for!!! I think I'm just going to have to wait for my AF and then try to figure this all out!

:wacko:

Hello Leinzlove,

Just going to hang out here and stalk this page if you don't mind :)

Sorry! It is so very difficult.

I'm getting a second line on the OPK's but not dark enough...so annoying. I never saw a change in CM the month i got pregnant either....so I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be waiting / checking for!!! I think I'm just going to have to wait for my AF and then try to figure this all out!

:wacko:

Same here chick so confusing in just hoping for a +OPK or my af then I know where I am in my cycle :hugs:

Hey ladies just checking in. Baby dust to all.
I'm on DPO8 (thought I was DPO9 this morning too eager hehe).
I'm scared to take HPT. Don't know if I should actually take one or wait for AF.

Trying so hard not to think about it but it only makes it worse.

I'm scared to take HPT. Don't know if I should actually take one or wait for AF.

hey chick aw fingers x u get ur bfp what day did u o on im on cd25 either o very eary or still waiting to o or not going to at all totally stressed about it..x

Comet77 & Cheryl: Don't give up! There is still time to Ovulate! I hope you both see that positive OPK. And still don't forget some women don't get a Positive OPK and still ovulate and get pregnant.

Fertile Cervical mucus is like egg whites, stretchy, Icky and wet. Cervical position is soft and high, you almost can't even feel it as it blends in. I check mine everyday when I OPK in the afternoon.

Scorpio- I hope to be updated with your BFP! Very exciting! :)

Everyone else: Any pg testing or ovulating going on? I hope so!

AFM: Ladies, I thank you all for being positive. This cycle has had me wishing on more than one occassion, why I even bothered. It is frustrating. Seeing O would be almost like seeing a BFP. ALMOST! Obviously, my body has geared up for O. But, I don't know if it succeeded. So, I'll wait and see. And if I ovulated, we are covered and I might see a BFP!

My cycle has me stumped. I'm on CD28. Had EWCM CD21 & CD22 but Opk's almost positive. Then CD 27 had lots of EWCM, Soft position and high... the OPK 12 hrs earlier was faint neg, the OPK with diluted as I'd noticed EWCM, when I wasn't doing my routine cervical check was faint neg. 8 hrs later it was Almost Positive, then 8 hrs later faint neg. with CM back to creamy. All, I have to say is I wish I'd temped this cycle. And if I do get my BFP, its going to be hard to date.

I'm thinking I was more likely to O on CD 27, then CD 22. But, either way I'm not so sure I did. So, I'm in limbo. 1.) I Ovulated CD 27 2.) I haven't Ovulated yet 3.) I'm not going to Ovulate.

So, the sperm meets egg plan remains the same... Watchfully waiting for O and BD atleast every other day just in case. So, complicated. Unless, my body tells me otherwise, I'm going to go with being 1dpo. Keep the BD and watching for O going.

I really believe CD 27 was it, if I ovulated. It was peak EWCM, and lots of it. My cervix was so high and soft I couldn't even feel it. My body screamed O, all the way! You should've seen how excited I was when EWCM showed up abundantly on my TP. I squealed. DH, asked if I got our BFP.

hey chick aw fingers x u get ur bfp what day did u o on im on cd25 either o very eary or still waiting to o or not going to at all totally stressed about it..x

Hey hun, try not to stress out (easier said than done). Thinking of u & praying for everyone :)
I OV on CD14. Holding off on testing as I know its too early to get BFP. Instead I googled it lol and a few ladies said they got BFP on DPO9-12.

Hang in there ladies all this waiting can be maddening!!!

I'm 10 dpo and bfn this morning.....funny cause I swear I feel pregnant..oh well beginning to pull my hopes down....I got my bfp last cycle with afternoon urine on 10 dpo :cry::cry:

Hang in there Cortney! You aren't out unless AF shows up! I'm hoping she has the most wonderful reasons for staying away! :hugs:

My cycle has me stumped. I'm on CD28. Had EWCM CD21 & CD22 but Opk's almost positive. Then CD 27 had lots of EWCM, Soft position and high... the OPK 12 hrs earlier was faint neg, the OPK with diluted as I'd noticed EWCM, when I wasn't doing my routine cervical check was faint neg. 8 hrs later it was Almost Positive, then 8 hrs later faint neg. with CM back to creamy. All, I have to say is I wish I'd temped this cycle. And if I do get my BFP, its going to be hard to date.

I'm thinking I was more likely to O on CD 27, then CD 22. But, either way I'm not so sure I did. So, I'm in limbo. 1.) I Ovulated CD 27 2.) I haven't Ovulated yet 3.) I'm not going to Ovulate.
Leinzlove, just curious: do you temp also? Just wondering...I temp, and even though I thought I spotted some EWCM the other day, my temps were still down several days later so I know I didn't ovulate (much to my disgust). But at least I know I haven't yet. Just thought it might end some of the uncertainty...course, you can tell me to go away and shut up if I missed something...:dohh:

Yes, I've been wishing I temped this cycle. However, I did not. But, I haven't given up on O yet.

I'm sure now that I haven't O'd yet. I've decided to calm down... and wait.

Today is CD28, and EWCM with nearly pos OPK. I'm trying hard not to get my hopes up. But, I hope my body gets to O, this time. It's obviously trying to. I can't assume anything and put myself in a 2ww that isn't one. Hoping for pos OPK in 12 hrs. I had to order more O tests, as I'm now testing twice daily.

I'm hoping I O this week. There are only 6 December EDD's left. And I would love to give DH a baby for his Dec. 26 birthday. I'd just love a shot. BD is lined up perfectly. CD18, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 27, 28. If its going to happen, it should happen any day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->