• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MC in March, TTC straight away. Wait with me?

Hope u get ur Dec baby. I only have this cycle to get a yr of dragon baby.

Feeling very sad today. Miss baby so so much :'(

DPO10 today & feeling like my body is gearing up for AF.
Dont seem to have any big signs of PG. Mentally preparing for either outcome.

I am being attacked by baby images this week. An acquaintance's wife just gave birth, tagged him in a Facebook photo. Another acquaintance's sister is pregnant. On accident. Again. And somehow these celebrities keep popping up pregnant! Except for Michelle Duggar who announced her miscarriage on the last episode and left me in tears! I feel like all the baby dust has been sucked up around me. No fun.

*HUGS*

My mates gf gave birth 2 weeks ago. I went to their place for a celebration BBQ. Was asked many times when my turn was :( I didn't know what to say. I just said this year sometime. People also commented that I hadn't put on any weight and analysed my belly.

Was on the phone to my best friend who is 9 weeks. It was hard to talk about symptoms etc because I'm hurting inside but so happy for her. She said she hadn't seen a heartbeat on U/S yet. I'm praying everythings ok for her. She just turned 34 and had a M/C years ago (before we met). My SIL is due any day now and my other SIL had a M/C 3-4 months ago. She is TTC for #2.

My manager is due in June and one of my ex colleagues invited me to her baby shower next weekend. It will be Cambodian New Year April 14, a religious time for me as I am Buddhist. I will be praying for a healthy and successful new year.

All my close friends and siblings are starting families. It's so hard to not to be able to join them.

Our turn is coming soon I know it!!

Scorpio- No symptoms doesn't mean anything. All symptoms and you may not be, and no symptoms and you can be. Actually when I got the BFP, I felt out after 6dpo... So, you are in! Can't wait to be updated with your :bfp:!

And its hard seeing babies. I have no choice in my life as I have 17 nieces and nephews all under 7 yrs old. And DD is 11 months. 5 of my friends are pregnant... 3 due within one week of when I was. I put it in my mindset that it's not thier baby I want, but my own. I'm happy for them, but I should be pregnant to.

FINALLY! FINALLY! CD 29 and OPK+! I have a shot at that Christmas Baby! :happydance:

@ Leinzlove: YAAAYYYYYYY! Congrats on ur +O.

I cry because I wish that I was pregnant too/ sad that I can't share pregnancy with my close friends. I know 4 ppl who are pregnant. At work there are HEAPS of pregnant ladies.

I have two nephews and one niece and am expecting a new niece any day now.

It sure is hard. It's hard to quit thinking about how pregnant I should be. I try to focus on the happy memories of my short pregnancy. It helps me, as I know there was really a baby. It also helps alot that I got to see my baby once via scan. But, I still miss my lil dragon, and I still cry every now and then. I had so many hopes and dreams.

I had a niece born Feb. 2012, and a niece born Nov. 2011. They sure give me baby fever.

I have on occasion thought about how far along I might be. I would be either 8 months along or 4 months along. That is hard. And one of my subordinates just gave birth to her 4th child. She is always giving updates and coming in with pictures. I admit I judge her and her choices and I feel angry at how unfair life is.

But then I have good times too. I cherish the little challenges my daughter can be sometimes. I am more grateful for my time with her, even when it is hard.

Awwww.. Mighty Mom! I'm hoping the :witch: doesn't show her ugly face, for you! I'm sorry for your losses. It's a terrible experience. :hugs:

*sigh* I was just telling DH, not to think about the 'what ifs' or 'what couldve bn' (easier said than done I know).

Lets stay positive and look towards the future :)

We're still young & Im prepared to fight.
If we stick together we can get through this.
We're already doing it now.

X Solz

Ok so I am slow but I just realized why everyone keeps referring to the year of the dragon.

(I know, I live in a box in a hole in the middle of the desert...)

But I was just checking online and it said my DD was born the year of the Tiger, representing Yin the female energy. And the Dragon represents the Yang or male energy. How cool would it be to get pregnant with a boy and have my Yin and Yang??

Woooo hoooo for O!!!

We DTD last night, yay!!!! Back in the game ;)

Ok so I am slow but I just realized why everyone keeps referring to the year of the dragon.

But I was just checking online and it said my DD was born the year of the Tiger, representing Yin the female energy. And the Dragon represents the Yang or male energy. How cool would it be to get pregnant with a boy and have my Yin and Yang??

hey tht wud be great.. where are u in ur cycle missy???xx

That would be awesome Mighty MOM! And thats why DH and I called our baby lil dragon. :hugs:

Dani: Yay for O!! I'm with ya! :) Get that eggy!

Cheryl: What O tests are you using? I got these Wanfu O tests today, as I was getting low on my Wondfo. I tell you what the Wanfu's are awful. Look at the difference. I know the light blue Wondfo's work well with detecting my surge. I used them to Concieve lil dragon. And also used them when I was PG testing, watching for BFN, and they were positive.

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_2892.jpg

That would be awesome Mighty MOM! And thats why DH and I called our baby lil dragon. :hugs:

Dani: Yay for O!! I'm with ya! :) Get that eggy!

Cheryl: What O tests are you using? I got these Wanfu O tests today, as I was getting low on my Wondfo. I tell you what the Wanfu's are awful. Look at the difference. I know the light blue Wondfo's work well with detecting my surge. I used them to Concieve lil dragon. And also used them when I was PG testing, watching for BFN, and they were positive.

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_2892.jpg

Woooohooooo!! Happy 2ww and some much baby dust you have to dig your way out lol

Thanks Cortney! Very happy about O! How are you doing?

hey tht wud be great.. where are u in ur cycle missy???xx

In the 2WW (3WW??). No AF yet, but as we all know AF can come anywhere from 4-6 weeks after a m/c. I think I O-d March 19, so I'm thinking I should be seeing + tests soon or the :witch:

Mighty MOM! IT's going to be BFP! :) I'd hope you will be seeing those two lines super soon. 3ww's SUCK!!

AFM: I emailed the seller of those tests. They said to hold it in urine for 30 seconds. Well, they had an awful bleed, and both lines were light. But it worked. I'm still sending them back. I can't go nuts wondering if the test is accurate or not... I go nuts enough!! However, the seller was nice and is giving me a full refund. They were super cheap, only $7 shipped for 40.

I'm hoping its going to rain :bfp:'s in here! And I won't need anymore O tests!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->