• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MC in March, TTC straight away. Wait with me?

Point is, I took it offensive and I will not be talking to her about TTC any longer. If she wanted another baby she should be TTC, and not be acting that way. Sorry for my vent!

Dont apologise hun for venting after all this is the only place most of us can do it. Guess I was just acting as devils advocate. Some people are insensitive full stop or like me have a nasty case of foot in mouth disease lol. x

Hard to have foot in mouth via text message. lol

On a funny note this is the same SIL who posted on FB about how hard it is to run 4 miles with the runs. HAHA!

Af arrived cd 20 ??? Strange but least I'll save some £'s on tests xx

If anyone needs to vent, I'm here to listen :hugs: It's hard to keep all that bottled up inside.

So this morning I had a strange hunch to do an OPK. I did and its a positive! DH just got back yesterday afternoon, from being away for work for a few days. BD this morning and will BD again tomorrow.

Quick question for you ladies. What time of the day do you BD? Do you BD at the same time each day? Or how do you decide what time to do it?:sex: Sorry if that question is too personal.

I'm guessing that I had a LH surge a few weeks ago but didn't OV like I thought.

Attachments

• OPK 14Apr a.jpg
    OPK 14Apr a.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 32
So sorry mrskg think will have to look at my charts I too had a short cycle 27 days nay not sound short but my cycles are usually 33 days. May have been stress mrskg??

Scorpio hello I don't think it matters what time of day you bd.Aybe the othet ladies have some research on it. I always found night time best then at least you know them swimmers are held in there longer unless you lie down after bding during the day.

Thanks for the welcomes.

Mrskg Fancy seeing you here. X

Leinzlove we all know of that jealously that we have for pregnant women not to take your sil side but she may be speaking before thinking driven by the jealousy and sometimes contempt we feel after loss. I know my stomach has turbed so many times as friends and family have told me of their pregnancy news and I have to say congratulations through gritted teeth then cry my eyes out.

God this is true I hate it!! Actually made me tear up just reading..mc definitely made me bitter and ttc for so long also. I am actually glad looking back that I did not get preg this past cycle right after the mc bc for the first time two nights ago I finally at least began to mourn our baby the way it deserved to be mourned...not as a lost pregnancy but as a lost baby that I had all the hopes and dreams in the world for. It might sound weird but I think subconsciously I wasn't allowing myself to look at it that way bc I was so early. I cried well shall I say bawled those heart wrenching sobs and God I felt so much better the next day. This experience of ttc and mc and more ttc has been the hardest thing I have ever dealt with and I have been through a lot..I actually made an appointment for couseling to learn way of dealing with it all in a better way although to be honest after that cry I feel so much better but ill keep the appointment.

Sorry ladies didn't mean to verbally vomit just thought id share :hugs:

If anyone needs to vent, I'm here to listen :hugs: It's hard to keep all that bottled up inside.

So this morning I had a strange hunch to do an OPK. I did and its a positive! DH just got back yesterday afternoon, from being away for work for a few days. BD this morning and will BD again tomorrow.

Quick question for you ladies. What time of the day do you BD? Do you BD at the same time each day? Or how do you decide what time to do it?:sex: Sorry if that question is too personal.

I'm guessing that I had a LH surge a few weeks ago but didn't OV like I thought.

We bd all different times but using between afternoon and evening I read somewhere that you are most fertile between 3 and 7 idk????

We bd all different times but using between afternoon and evening I read somewhere that you are most fertile between 3 and 7 idk????

Btw I cont believe u od so early what Cd are u?? I thought u were behind me and I'm only cd8 gd thing u tested.

Freaking out over here!!! I tested my hcg out... Today 2 faint lines!!!

I dunno if it's left over stuff or the real deal.

I tested because my back kills and I had stomach cramps.... Omg!!!

Scorpio: I just BD when I am in the mood. Seems like the logical idea since I assume the mood is related to a hormone surge. Plus I also read that orgasms are an evolutionary way we choose a mate, and that reaching orgasm at the same time as your partner increases the chance of conceiving. All hearsay of course!

Dani: I hope its the real deal! :bfp:! Watch and see if those lines get darker! I hope they do. :hugs:

Scorpio: I also had 2 LH surges this cycle. One started CD22 and the other CD32. I O'd at the last one. Get that eggy! :)

Mighty Mom: I've heard the same... :)

Thanks all. I did OPK this morning & it was positive. Will do another tonight. I will BD when in the mood, most likely tonight. Its been 35 days since D&C.

Yeah for ovulation scorpio.

A professor in the UK did a study into reproduction and tge female orgasm through its contractions can dip the neck of the cervix into allteady deposited sperm in the vagina it also changes the ph of your vagina making it more sperm friendly.( I am full of this sort of info lol)

Afm I am getting so confused with my body. I can usualky read it so well even pist miscarriage. I now have post ov symptoms. I thought my opks were still picking up hcg as they wrre so dark the other day. then the next really light. Who knows? I do still have hcg in my system still testing positive on 10 miu. Very faint and 20 miu squinter line. Cbfm reading low? Humph I'm so impatient.

Ok so I woke at 5.45 and got a low temp 36.47 then at 8.15 and got 36.74, my normal wake time is 7.15 but dh woke me going to pee.... What temp do I use?? They are a lot diff and it's either a huge dip or stays the Same dep on the one I pick. I haven't poas yet lol

Ok so I woke at 5.45 and got a low temp 36.47 then at 8.15 and got 36.74, my normal wake time is 7.15 but dh woke me going to pee.... What temp do I use?? They are a lot diff and it's either a huge dip or stays the Same dep on the one I pick. I haven't poas yet lol

Well jeepers get to peeing on that stick!!!!!!!!!

Dani Rose: keep us updated! This is marvelous news :)

Freaking out over here!!! I tested my hcg out... Today 2 faint lines!!!

I dunno if it's left over stuff or the real deal.

I tested because my back kills and I had stomach cramps.... Omg!!!

Scorpio: Hehehe, girl, I just go with the mood. But of course, DH would prefer every day :blush: so we have a schedule.
I personally prefer during the day

By the way ladies, I'm not charting. Just going by CD and also CM. I am not sure how/if my cycle will change after MC. I usually am dead on 28 days and O around CD14-16.

Will be keeping everyone O'ing in my thoughts this week- let the BFP keep raining down!!! Go rainbow-making-momma :hugs:

Welcome debzie: so sorry for your loss.. the ladies here are fantastic, so you are in the right place :hugs:

Hello ladies can I join you. I was diagnosed with my third mmc on the 26 th march and had an erpc on the 28 th march. We have decided to ttc straight away. Hpts are still positive but opks are negative ( purposely bought a higher sensitivity opk) so going to see if I do ov this cycle. Been referred fir testing but all I think is I could be pregnant with my rainbow while I'm waiting on tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->