• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MC in March, TTC straight away. Wait with me?

AFM: I'm out! The :witch: showed her face yesterday afternoon. Right when I got all excited about finally getting to proper testing! I'm saddened by a 9 day LP, to short. So, I didn't have a chance after all. Guess my body is still regulating after MC. DH held me and after a good cry, I feel better. So, here I am CD2 of a brand new cycle. May 2013 bring me my rainbow! :happydance:

Sorry Hun :( I hope this month is your lucky one.

My test wasn't any diff yday. About to do today's. Maybe left over stuff... Who knows x

so sorry leizlove my lp was short following my last mmc but was fine after that. Hope the witch goes easy on you.

Dani give it time, those ics dont get any darker for days.

AFM got a not pregnant on digi this morning but still a squinter line on IC. We spend out lives chasing those two lines but in my case cannot wait for a negative. Spotting came back too two days ago, anyone else have this???

My ICs progressed last time so I do just think its left overs, we fly to florida this weekend so a bit worried how long u leave it before u worry there is something needs done... urgh

I would go you your gp and aske for hcg levels to be checked, explain the situation, they did it for me last mmc when I got a - then + turns out mine was falling. You have all week to get them repeated then???

So sorry leinzlove I'm on cd3/25 so hoping I might still get that April bfp :dust: to you xxx
(edit miscalculated no April bfp lol but hopefully may)
Dani big hugs x enjoy your trip away x

Debzie hope you get a bfn soon lol not often we have to say that eh! Xx

Awww sorry Leinzlove!

Dani: sorry, I'm not good with charting so can't help much :(

Debzie: My HCG fell frok 9700 to 5000 in less than 24 hours. So, I think one week is more than enough time.

Goodluck ladies :hugs:

Aw Leinzlove, sorry hun! At least it came before a bunch of negative testing. There is nothing worse than wasting 20 hpts and then getting AF.

I would go you your gp and aske for hcg levels to be checked, explain the situation, they did it for me last mmc when I got a - then + turns out mine was falling. You have all week to get them repeated then???

They are so stupid here, no blood tests, don't even make us poas, just believe we are pg. I called the EPU and they arent interested. Honestly like getting blood from a stone to get any help where I live! Urgh

Hey lovely ladies. How r u all today?

Todays my CD39 & DPO5. Im not trying symptom spot but I just had some nausea (dry heaving). Im so hungry. Cant wait to have breakfast soon. Has anyone felt nauseous before AF??

Hey lovely ladies. How r u all today?

Todays my CD39 & DPO5. Im not trying symptom spot but I just had some nausea (dry heaving). Im so hungry. Cant wait to have breakfast soon. Has anyone felt nauseous before AF??

I have felt queasy but not dry heave!!! Idk tho its pretty early 5dpo right around implantation sooo? ???

I'm good just waiting to o getting impatient I'm cd 12 so I'm expecting pos opk Friday doing smep tho so getting it on tonight!!

Leinzlove, I'm so sorry... I m/cd on March 3rd... right about the same time as you did. I used opks straight away just to figure out what would happen with my cycle. I still O'd 14 days later, like the m/c was CD1. AF came at CD28 like nothing had happened... TOO TOO weird.

I didn't get a bfp last month, and I'm really hoping for one this month. Perhaps my body needed some time to regulate or heal after the m/c. It was an unusually light AF, like the lining didn't build back up quite right.

Hang in there, and best wishes for this fresh cycle!!

Sorry Cheryl :(

AF for sure!! heavy and sore!! The private health centre just called and I get my blood tests tomo for blood clotting :) YAY!!!

Sorry Cheryl :(

AF for sure!! heavy and sore!! The private health centre just called and I get my blood tests tomo for blood clotting :) YAY!!!

Cheryl and Daniel sorry about af :( but it'll be nice to take some time a relax plus its a fresh new cycle which I found comforting for whatever reason?

Sorry about your loss wamommy :hugs: good luck this month I see u are already well into your 2ww. Fx

I am actually good with it, good cos I can move on, good cos I can start the Soy and good cos it means I knew my body well, I felt O and had spotting at O... never had that before!

I just didn't believe it could be so early on in the cycle!

So this month I will know its real. We didn't bd until the day I felt O as bleeding had not long stopped and well we hadn't got back onto TTC yet, so we missed it, but it won't happen again!

I have a plan now and feel happy to not be on the MC cycle anymore! Don't know if any of that makes sense but I feel relieved! :)

Oh Blah!!! I just posted on the other thread to you...wondering what was going on. I just hated seeing this! Well, I'm just a few days behind you wondering what'll happen with me. The good thing about getting your AF though, is that you can really "start fresh". TTC right after miscarrying makes you feel so "lost".
Next one Leizlove...next one!

I am actually good with it, good cos I can move on, good cos I can start the Soy and good cos it means I knew my body well, I felt O and had spotting at O... never had that before!

I just didn't believe it could be so early on in the cycle!

So this month I will know its real. We didn't bd until the day I felt O as bleeding had not long stopped and well we hadn't got back onto TTC yet, so we missed it, but it won't happen again!

I have a plan now and feel happy to not be on the MC cycle anymore! Don't know if any of that makes sense but I feel relieved! :)

Yes dani it makes perfect sense that is exactly how I felt relieved bc I felt like I could put it all behind me. Cd 13 and opk getting darker should b pos tomorrow if everything is on track. Dtd tonight w preseed and diva cup same as last night and the next 3 or so nights!! Exhausting.. hope this is my month ..please please please fx

@ Cheryl: sorry to hear AF has arrived. I do agree with Cortney though. On the bright side u get to start fresh :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->