• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MC in March, TTC straight away. Wait with me?

Im going crazy. Trying to not stress but nothings working. Im CD40 now arrrgghhh.

Hello ladies I have how back to work so havenot had much time on here.

Sorry af arrived ladies really hope that your bodies have returned to normal and you get your bfps this cycle.

Well I have been opking and set up my cbfm and I got peak reading this morning and opks are all but positive. Ewcm is here but I don't have much hope. I'm still slightly spotting just like after my last mmc. Looks like I am mirroring that cycle and will ov on cd 25. Time will tell. I have really bad ov pains in my left ovary the one that I ovd from with my bfp also know i have a cyst on there.

Scorpio hope you have some answers soon .

This is my last check in. At the airport hotel and flight is first thing tomo

My af is light now thankfully so might take soy tomo as planned. Hope to come home to all your bfps!!

See you in 2 weeks xxx

Got my pos opk yesterday wooohooo I told the boy that I am not good at much when baby making (obviously) but I am one hell of a regular ovulator Lol it never fails even after mc its cd 14 for the lh surge. I don't feel he same as I did last cycle..it was painful and I was so bloated I didn't wanna move..this time its mild to nothing which I feel good about cuz the cycle I got preg I didn't even notice o.

So we are in it together debzie and scorpio hang it there..I hate the 2ww I know I wound all happy now but give me a few days and ill be a psycho basket case!!

Pounds of babydust to all u lovely ladies!

Courtney I will be there with you on the psycho(ness) I hate tww but then again it does not even compare to the tww I had following my bfp waiting for scans so I amy be OK. I will see you through it.

Dani hope you have a great holiday and the soy works first time.

Yay Ladies for O. Let this cycle be the one. Dani, I was thinking that was your :bfp:. I'm sorry to hear the :witch: got you! Have a fabulous 2 weeks! :hugs:

Just catching up!

Sorry to hear AF got most of us....but it is like a cleansing effect too. Starting over and I am praying next cycle is MUCH more promising for everyone :hugs:

I am on CD 26 now and so far nothing....

Wishing everyone a very wonderful new week :)

Sorry af got you ladies but lets hope it rains bfps this month x

Cd 9 for me think I'm ov'ing or will be soon x I'm calm an collected just now but I'll be crazy by this time nxt week lol x

:dust: all round xxx

Oh, forgot to mention: I am having AF symptoms too! I am usually a CD 28 cycle...so we shall see.

Oh, forgot to mention: I am having AF symptoms too! I am usually a CD 28 cycle...so we shall see.

Did you o nessah? Scorpio where r you??
Afm I'm 3dpo and finally done getting it on thank God we r exhausted!!!!!!

Hey Cortney. Im CD43 now. Took today off work as I was feeling too tired to go in. Maybe Im coming down with something.

Ladies, which CD did u get ur first AF after M/C or D&C?

Hey I got my af cd44 after my mc now on cd5 hope u get yours soon chick hav u took a hpt?x

I got my AF exactly 28 days after my D&C. My body likes to be regular even when nothing else is.

Scorpio, counting the m/c bleeding as cd1, I started AF at cd29. I'm usually a regular 28 day cycle, so only one day off.

I agree with you mightymom, the body heals so much faster than the heart!

I got AF on CD41. O on CD32, after natural MC at 9 weeks.

Its CD44 now. No sign of AF. I have no HPTs so have to buy some if I wana test. Trying to hold off.

If I dont get AF soon should I go see GYNO??

Its CD44 now. No sign of AF. I have no HPTs so have to buy some if I wana test. Trying to hold off.

If I dont get AF soon should I go see GYNO??

Hey :)

I'm cd 81 and still no AF. Did ovulate 6 days ago though. I went to doc twice in this time and was told to wait. I hope AF comes soon for you...I know how frustrating the wait is!! :hugs:

AF can take up to six weeks to come although someone posted on this forum that hers came 9 weeks after. I think as long as you are feeling well all you can do is POAS and wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->