• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MC in March, TTC straight away. Wait with me?

After my first mmc af arrived on cd 54. After the second cd37 with ov on cd 25. This one its ov cd25 too.

With my first I went to my gp and he wouldnot do anything. With my second i used agnus castus and thought it was that that adjusted my cycle back but obviously not judging by this one. The only difference has been hcg I just got my negative hpt the day before af arrived the first time. This my hcg was sky high with that pregnancy and it took a while to hit zero.

Thanks Sisters :) will try holding off til end of wk to POS.

I just bought OPKs and HPTs on eBay. So will probably test once they arrive hehe. I'm too confused by any aches and pains. Not sure if AF is coming or I'm coming down with the flu. Hopefully its neither :) It's DPO10 today so order will probably arrive when its a good day to test.

Ahh lucky you its 4 dpo and I'm going nutso already!!!!!!! Ive only got 3ics and 2 digis so I cnt go crazy like I did last cycle. :shrug:

Did you o nessah? Scorpio where r you??
Afm I'm 3dpo and finally done getting it on thank God we r exhausted!!!!!!

I think I did. I am not testing my O'... just using CM and stuff..but I think I did.

reedsgirl1138: aww! Sorry to hear that. Sending you babydust for next cycle

I think I did. I am not testing my O'... just using CM and stuff..but I think I did.

What dpo are ya thinking? I just got a depressing psychic reading :(

Courtneymarie who was your reading from? If you fancy sharing it here's a link to a readings thread x

https://www.babyandbump.com/paranor...dictions-lets-see-whose-more-accurate-71.html

I'm sorry for being totally dense, but where do the readings come from? I'm pretty new to TTC (only about 4 months) so I haven't done a ton of research.

I'm sorry for being totally dense, but where do the readings come from? I'm pretty new to TTC (only about 4 months) so I haven't done a ton of research.

I went to allexperts for a free one her name was inbal. It just said I wasn't going to conceive till Aug/Sept and I could need medical help with it also a boy. This reading somewhat goes along with his moms "feeling" she said out of no where on Xmas eve that I would not have a baby in 2012 as she feels it is the year for mostly girls and that I will have a boy but she felt like it wouldn't take tooo long. Well I guess Aug isn't tooo long for some but its far tooo long for me damn it!!

Wamommy I see medium irl but online I've had them from mesina on eBay she is brilliant an I've just ordered on from sams angel readings x

Courtney I'm not sure how I'd take a free reading you should try mesina an see what she says xx

Wamommy I see medium irl but online I've had them from mesina on eBay she is brilliant an I've just ordered on from sams angel readings x

Courtney I'm not sure how I'd take a free reading you should try mesina an see what she says xx

I paid for one through gal but my paypal was being a Dick so I just checkout as a guest and I haven't got anything back???? I'm sure its just a mix up cuz a lot ppl use her but I gotta get it figured out :shrug:how much is Mesina?

ive not had one from gail but shes been wrong more than right from what ive read x

first mesina one i paid £7 second i paid £18 but it was more in depth an i needed a few things cleared up about readings i had in real life x

i just got my angel reading from sam for £5 it was half price an def worth the money she was realy good came today an only ordered it yest https://www.samsangelreadings.com/

you can read mine on comment 709 (because she sent me 2) on link at top of page x

CD31 today; No AF yet, so decided to test....:BFN:

Oh well, I guess the wait to conceive is now more real to me than ever!:cry:

I'm at least 15DPO....
Sorry hun, try not to get too worried...It's hard ( even coming from me- it's soooooooooo hard). Keep your head up hun :hugs:

I'm at least 15DPO....
Sorry hun, try not to get too worried...It's hard ( even coming from me- it's soooooooooo hard). Keep your head up hun :hugs:

Have you been testing that's a wiper long Lp if you aren't preggo??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->