MC in March, TTC straight away. Wait with me?

Nessah, Im doing ok so far. Ive come to terms with the fact that it will happen when the time is right. Im focusing on my health, eating right etc. This keeps my mind off SS & wanting to test.

Same with me...I'm actually back in the gym after like almost a year and half.
Also helping another friend who is going through a MC.

All the best to both of us.

Leinz: you are too sweet!

Have a lovely week ladies :hugs:

when should i test? i was due af on 9th but that is only going on last months dates in which i was 3 days late. every other month of this year until may i was af on the 6th! sp am i now 2 days late or 5???
if im honest we were trying the lets just BD method and i didnt pay much attention to my ov last month, trying to be over relaxed about it, but around 16 DPO.
as i said i tested 10th and got bfn. should i test again at say20 dpo, i dont know that sounds like too long, but if the witch doesnt show her face then there's always a maybe?????? help!!!

There most definitley is... I think I've read you should test 20 days after your BD session, if you don't know when you O'd.

I hope this is your month, and you are about to see your BFP! :hugs:

which BD seession???....lol the last one?
ok so i will wait it out and if the witch doesnt show her face by friday keep all crossed she doesnt, i think a trip to the chemist will be a must!!
thankyou. so glad you're all here.

I would assume the last one. I'm just going on what pg test instructions say of when to test. Keep us updated! I hope the :witch: has the best of reasons for staying away.

Hello BNB Sisters.

Hope you're all having a good day. I'm having a stressful day at work PLUS I can't get my mind off the 2WW :happydance:

Is anyone waiting for a +O?

Neesah; how are you feeling and what DPO are you?

Leinz; hope you're not having bad MS.

I'm very eager to :test: as I'm DPO 7. Not sure what my chances are this month. My temp is staying elevated so happy with that. I plan to test DPO 12 if my temp stays up :)

hope2bmum2b: Any news yet?? You must be getting ready to test soon :dust:

All the best hun!!!

Scorpio23, what does the high temp mean? Never heard of it? Sounds good tho'

I've been quite good. Seem to be busy a lot this week and I don't get think about it much until I see a pregnant lady--hehehe, or I BD!

I am on CD21 and either 3DPO or 7DPO.
Why? I feel like I had a second surge. My first O was without cramps, but then 3 days ago I had the O cramping symptoms...Hehehe, I dunno nothing...just staying hopeful [-o<

To be safe, I will be test one day after :af: due date, which will be next weekend.
I feel okay except I am always hungry (although this is my first month back in the gym since last year) :o

Scorpio- Yay! For your temp staying high! :happydance: 1ww left... Oh, hun I really have a good feeling about you! Are you having any other symptoms? I'm sorry you had a bad day at work. I'm so grateful that I'm able to be a SAHM.

NeeSAH: How are you doing hun? What dpo are you now? Testing soon? Any symptoms?

AFM: MS not bad, spells here in there. I'm so dizzy tonight, with that icky feeling like you're going to faint. It came out of nowhere and I'm shaky. If it gets worse I'm going to the ER. I'm alone with DD... So, I really hope sitting and having OJ with Peanut butter sandwhich helps. They say a drop in blood sugar causes it... but it wasn't long ago I had a bowl of oatmeal with fresh peaches... That should've been sugar.

NeeSAH: The hunger sounds great! I had that in all 3 of my 2ww! :happydance:

Nessah, Im taking my temperature orally every morning before getting out of bed: Basal Body Temperature. I have a chart on Fertility Friend see link below. If ur temps stay up after OV, this could mean ur pregnant. If it drops rapidly the AF will visit.

Leinz, i have symptoms but it could be progesterone. Tender/itchy boobs on the sides, thirst, freq urination & bloating, gas, sore throat, sinus, cramps, fatigue, hightened smell comes & goes, felt sick after eating fav soup & fav hot choc, dizziness. Im not eager to POAS but cant wait to take my temp every morning :)

hope2bmum2b: Any news yet?? You must be getting ready to test soon :dust:

All the best hun!!!

frustratingly no:growlmad:, but no change at all except i have a sickness bug which could explain all the nausea this week.:dohh:
but still no af, still sore boobs.:wacko: did test last night bfn. it cant be too soon still i feel like ive waited ages..am five days over af due. and19dpo. am i out?
once im iver this bug i will see how the symptoms progress.

Leinzlove: I hope the dizzy spells are over and you are much better today. Take it easy...hope you have a relaxing weekend ahead of you.

I am either 4dpo or 8dpo. I think I got two surges on O'....

Scorpio: In that case, that is exciting and promising news!!! Hehehe, glad you've got something to keep your off POAS :D

hope2bmum2b: Wow!~ Can you go see your health care provider? Maybe they can do a blood beta test to see if you have the pregnancy hormone?? So sorry you keep getting bfns. Hope :af: stay away and they become bfps!!! :hugs:

Scorpio: Love the sound of those symptoms... They all can't be progesterone. I got a great feeling I'm going to be updated with your BFP this month! :happydance: I can't wait for you to test! :)

NeeSAH: Thanks hun! I would think its more likely that you are 4dpo. As O usually occurs after the second surge. Our bodies to gear up to O, and for some reason its not successful, so it tries again. Have you had any cramping? I also can't wait to hear about your BFP!

Hoping2bmum2b: I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling unwell. I hope the sick bug goes away now! :hugs: Sorry for the BFN! Maybe something delayed O, this cycle. Stress, sickness, travel... nearly anything can delay it and in turn that delays AF. I still hope she has the best reason for staying away and you get your BFP! :happydance:

AFM: Dizzy spell went after about an hour. I didn't like it though. Yes, I'll be relaxing this weekend. What will you all be doing?

Scorpio: Love the sound of those symptoms... They all can't be progesterone. I got a great feeling I'm going to be updated with your BFP this month! :happydance: I can't wait for you to test! :)

NeeSAH: Thanks hun! I would think its more likely that you are 4dpo. As O usually occurs after the second surge. Our bodies to gear up to O, and for some reason its not successful, so it tries again. Have you had any cramping? I also can't wait to hear about your BFP!

Hoping2bmum2b: I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling unwell. I hope the sick bug goes away now! :hugs: Sorry for the BFN! Maybe something delayed O, this cycle. Stress, sickness, travel... nearly anything can delay it and in turn that delays AF. I still hope she has the best reason for staying away and you get your BFP! :happydance:

AFM: Dizzy spell went after about an hour. I didn't like it though. Yes, I'll be relaxing this weekend. What will you all be doing?

Id love an answer. but maybe i am just more stressed than i thought i was. though have definetley been more relaxed about the whole thing this month....??
but im out, 3 bfn's. no af i dont even know exactly how late i am anymore.very! im taking a bnb break as im just frustrated that i cant relate anymore as i wont even ov this month! catch up with you all soon. baby dust! xxxx

So sorry hope2mum2be. Please take as much time you need but don't give up hope hun. We are all here for you when you come back but pls return soon. Praying you stay encouraged :)

Scorpio: how are you today? When do you test? In case I O'd on second surge I. Will be testing this coming weekend. :af: is due on 3 days for me... All the best hun:hugs:

Where is everyone else? :dust:

Using dh phone sorry not good at this lol. Out of town till Tomorrow

Nessah, I was naughty and got a BFN yesterday.
My temps are dropping so I'm losing hope for this month :(
Today is 11DPO and I'm not feeling pregnant.
My throat is really sore and I've been drinking alot of liquids.
I think I may be coming down with something (it is winter here are the bug is going around).

How are you feeling??

Drinking fluids could dilute pee. did u use early morning pee? Not over yet:Fx: I am also a bit nervous... I am getting af tyPe cramps & actually used a pad today because I was gonna be out at a BBQ all day. this is tough, but let's both keep the faith :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->