MC in March, TTC straight away. Wait with me?

The aircon in the office is super cold and I'm freezing. Doesn't help me at all :(

Ok hun I will keep the faith, thanks for the encouragement :D

I just got some AF like cramps. BUT I will remain optimistic until AF visits.

I didn't use FMU. When I got up I was busting to go. I then thought about taking a test when I noticed them in my wardrobe (hehe). It's the first test I've used from the box I bought about a month ago.

It's a new moon tomorrow so let's hope for the best. When will you test?? I'm thinking of testing on Friday.

me too, getting af cramps.

Not to worry! Let the count down begin. I will test saturday morning if af is late..

Praying :af: stays away for both of us till next summer!!!

Great news! Got my :bfp: this morning with FMU!

In tears and just so grateful!:cry::happydance:
Ah! Thank you ladies- I know some of you haven't been back here in a while. But, this thread and the group of ladies on here helped me a lot through my MC.

For those still waiting: don't lose faith and sending :dust: your way! :hugs:

Thanks! Dani, Scorpio: you are both next! Can't wait to be bump buddies :)
Ah! It's sinking in and nerves, oh nerves! Still have AF type cramps

OMG!!! I saw your name, NeeSAH as the last update... And I literally prayed this would be it!!! :happydance: And here it is your BFP! I'M STOKED!! Congratulations! :happydance: Yay! :)

Scorpio: Have you tested?

Sorry ladies. The witch got me. But Im ok. Im really hopeful for Cycle #2.
Cycle is 41 days & LP is 14. I feel healthier & am in a better place.
Im in the know & will do everything right :)

Ahhh... Scorpio! I'm happy you are positive and okay! But, I was really looking forward to your BFP update! :hugs: I hope your next cycle isn't nearly as long... and it ends with a happy & healthy 9 months! :)

:hugs: Scorpio - Cycle #2 is gonna be it! Great attitude hun! Keep us posted

Hello BNB Sisters,

How are we all doing?

I just bought Evening Primrose Oil. Woah the tablets are quite large.
My CM seems to be fine but thought I'd take them anyway and hey, hopefully it will improve my hair/skin :D
On CD8 today and hoping I will OV next week as opposed to CD27.

Hey Scorpio!!! :hi:

Been thinking about ya....I thought the primrose oil was supposed to be applied manually :haha:... didn't know they had tablets.

CD 8 sounds great hun... DH and I started to BD as soon as :af: left the building and did ever other day.... have fun with it hun and here is to getting a :bfp: in cycle #2!!! :dance:

Ohhhhhh manually hehe. I didnt know that. Will look into it.

Lol@ scorpio!

So, what CD are you in? When do you O? :dust:

Yeah, Scorpio... Where are you at? We are ready to be updated with your BFP!! This cycle is the one! :happydance:

Hi Ladies - I have an irregular cycle 41 days. Last cycle I ovulated on CD27. When I was pregnant I'm sure I ovulated between CD16-18.

I am on CD14 now and have been stressed out of my brain with work. But it will be better after tomorrow so I'm hoping for ovulation on the weekend or next week.

I did the BD last night. No +OPK or EWCM yet. The EPO tablets have helped with CM but it's just creamy at the moment. It's funny because DH asked me last night when it was 'time'? We haven't BD'd much this week cos I've been working late hours & have been tired.

Even though work is though I've stayed relaxed mentally. Please pray for me and BFP after Cycle 2 :)

Yay, Scorpio! So happy to see you! I just know this month is the one! Even staying relaxed mentally when work is tough... just amazing!

I can't wait for you to O!!!! Come on O! And your DH is all ready to go! This is simply exciting! :)

Leinz, Neesah, thats for hanging out here. Its comforting to hear from you.
Im feeling excited today. Cant wait for the weekend. Will check CM & do OPK as soon as I get home tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->