• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MC in March, TTC straight away. Wait with me?

Yes! Scorpio we can't wait!:) Its gonna happen! You most definitley should be excited! Its time to concieve your miracle. The precious child you'll cherish and treasure all the days of your life. :happydance::happydance:

Lots of :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi ladies im back after a bnb break and have to say i really missed you. but needed a bit of time to relax an not think on things too much. my should of been due date has passed and no bfp for me. FINALLY got my af 10 days late in june, darn witch. but was relieved that i could atleast track my ov for july! so we have been busy for the 1st week of this month BD'ing all the time and Dh is sure we have made our baby already...:thumbup: obviously we will keep on BD'ing just to be sure. :spermy:

I am having a very positive month though and just feeling like things are good...i cant explain why but i feel up!:happydance: hope that helps things run smoothly for us. i am now 6 dpo and in the tww!
wont test until af is late...cant see another bfn!!
i have been tasting funny things this week..thought tomatoes tasted like tabacco and my toast tasted horrible and something else that me and dh were both eating tasted off and he said it was fine. thats all though! :wacko:
im glad to see some bfp's since ive been away congratulations NESSAH! h+h 9 months. and baby dust to us all. xx

Good to see ya hope2bmum2b... I hope July brings your BFP! :hugs:! You, too Scorpio.. are you getting close to O!

Hope2b, baby dust - sorry to hear your Should of Been date passed.

Leinz, it looks like my new OV day is going to be CD27 as per last month. Did lots of BDing over the weekend for fun anyhow lol. They say new swimmers are developed every three months. Hopefully the new lot are ready for this upcoming weekend :)
I'm on CD19, no +OPK or EWCM yet.

xox

Well, that means anyday O is coming, Scorpio! I hope its here sooner than CD27... This is the month though, and the wait will be worth it. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Yay for BD for fun! When those kids get here it'll be reserved for bed and early morning mostly. There goes the nooners. :)

Hey ladies,
On one hand Im happy, got +OPK & watery CM the past two days so BDd.
On the other hand Im feeling down, my SIL went to hospital last night after MC. She lost her would of been rainbow. Weve become close & Im so sorry for her loss :'(

Awww... honey I'm so sorry to hear about your SIL's loss. May you both be pregnant with your rainbows soon. :hugs:

This month is the one for you! :brat::brat::brat::brat:

How are you feeling, hun? Any SS? How is your SIL doing? I'm sorry for her loss. :cry:

Hey my SIL and BIL are doing quite well. They will have a cremation soon.

I think Fertility Friend site has screwed me up. I think I OV later than day 27 its actually day 29. I think I BD too early and stopped too early. I have downloaded a new app called OvuView. This sux.

So I am REALLY looking forward to Cycle 3. I will BD every second day from Cycle Day 23 and BD every day I get EWCM or OV Pain. My O Pains are very obvious now :)
I would BD everyday but I wore out DH this cycle. Hahahaha.

If I do not get pregnant this cycle, DH would like the both of us to have tests done. I worry about my eggs. I don't think DH has problems.

Scorpio: This is not what I wanted to hear. :hugs: I still hope you got the egg... I think you O'd on CD26... based on temps and OPK! I think you got the egg. I don't understand. Do you think you haven't O'd yet?

I used Ovuview, but I gave up on it. I did better just using OPK's and BD everyday CD10-20.

I hope you don't need a cycle 3 because you are pregnant! :brat::brat::brat:

I think I OV CD29. If so i dont have much of a chance.
If it was CD26/27 I did BD enough :)
Temp dropped this morning.
Its difficult as its the middle of Winter & Ive got the cold.
Collie was barking at 4am & woke me up.
Some nights DH hoggs all the blankeys lol.

Girl, I think you did get the egg. And sperm can live up to 5 days... So even if it was CD29 still a good chance. It only takes one! :happydance:

Also, I concieved when I had a cold... It remained most of my 2ww. I feel so good girl! You aren't going to need that cycle 3. :)

Just jumping in to say hello!

Just seen your chart Scorpio...looks like we o'd the same day so fx for both of us this cycle!

Ladies, thanks heaps for your support.

Bec, cool that we OV at the same time, baby dust..

Bec, any rise in your temps today??? Hope so :D

I had a rise but I'm not going to be too excited unless it stays up tomorrow.

Hope it's not a rise due to fever :(

Scorpio: Now that has me excited! Nice rise, I hope it keeps on going up! :) :) :) x You have to know that one of these cycles has to be the one. :hugs:

I have reconnected with a long lost friend. We have made plans to travel overseas late this yr. Im ttc & shes looking for work. We're both in a win/win situation at the moment, cos we both cant travel if we're successful. Travel plans have really kept me from going insane with ttc. If its not this cycle Im REALLY excited for cycle 3. Im feeling relaxed & optimistic. Life seems bright again.

For those who were around I have another song dedication, Skyscrapper by Demi Lovato.

I'm excited for you also. It's gonna happen. Travel sounds fun, though. :)

my temps have just been crazy this cycle, haven't been sleeping that well though and was ill last week so not surprising really.

It's gone up slightly today so will have to see what happens tomorrow I guess....

Your chart's looking good Scorpio!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->