MC in March, TTC straight away. Wait with me?

Bec01: Looks like you had an implantation dip at 6dpo! :happydance:

Ladies: I think I'm going to hear about both of your BFP's this month! :happydance:

I just wanted to post an update for myself! I had a MC in March and currently a little over 9 weeks pregnant again! So excited that it happened so quickly. First official appt is this Friday! Wish me luck!

congratulations Aleshy7!!

Leinzlove - here's hoping but I don't know, temp went up a little this morning but I was hoping for a bigger rise. BFN this morning. Good luck with the scan today!

bec01: Any rise is good! Lets not see a drop. :hugs: It's definitley to early to see a BFP! I'm hoping you're about to see yours :happydance:!

Thanks hun! I'm very excited about my scan. I think team :blue:! :)

Thanks but I keep thinking if I did implant two days ago then there should at least be a hint of a BFP!!

I hate feeling like this, if I was reading this from anyone else on here I'd be like "yeah, it's def too early, she needs to chill out" but when it's me all logic flies out of the window!

Bec01: That is not so! It takes longer for some. And most often the BFP doesn't show up until 12dpo. It also depends on how sensitive your pg test is. 8dpo is really early for a bfp... So is 9dpo. I've had a BFN morning of 9dpo and BFP that same night. I've had BFN 10dpo FMU and BFP that same night.

Hang in there, girl! This month has to be it! :hugs:

Aleshy, best of luck to you xo

Bec01, how are you today? My temp dropped :( if it's down tomorrow I know AF will be coming...

I've already calculated my BD days for next cycle hehe. I'm 100% prepared.
DH wants to have tests done if I get AF. I will organise to have them done straight away. I wanted to wait til end of year to do any test but DH said that's too far away.

Scorpio: I did not want to hear about your temp drop! I'm truly hoping cycle 3 is it... I also agree with DH, get tests and get pregnant. Lots of :hugs:!

I hate updating my status in here! I just want you to join me sooo bad! However, its to good not to share... My bump is :pink:!

Congratulations Leinzlove!! How exciting!

Scorpio - don't give up just yet, you can always get a rogue temp, especially if you temp orally....mine's about stayed the same as yesterday, was hoping for a nice big spike though

We will probably go back to the doctors if nothing's happened in two months' time, that will be 6 months since the mmc which seems to be the advice over here at my age. Although hopefully neither of us will need that!

I truly hope not, ladies! I truly hope you are both pregnant right now!

Bec, good luck and keep me updated. My AF is due on Wed.

Leinz, awwww a lil girl congratulations :)

Yes I do temp orally. I know it's not as accurate but it's more convenient.

I'm not really symptom spotting but I've been eating ALOT the past few days.
I've been getting acne also which is usually a sign of AF.

I'm the same with temping, it's just about all I can manage to do to reach across and put the thermometer in my mouth most mornings, never mind anything more.....complicated!

Not sure when AF is due for me, I would normally say next Tuesday but came super early at 10dpo last month so who knows. Also took agnus castus up to O this month.

Oh god girls......had faint but very visible lines on two superdrug tests (10 mlu ones) with 2nd and 3rd mu.......scared!!!

And a faint but definitely there and pink on a frer!!

Hi folks, do you mind if I join you?

Technically I MCed in April (Easter weekend, I was 6 weeks), but it's near enough to March and couldn't see an active April post.

You may have seen my other post further down the page. We are TTC but my cycles are still all over the place, 21 days with virtually no luteal phase (5 days at most). I'm desperate to get pregnant, getting really depressed when AF shows up, worried that it's going to take forever, and still very sad about my loss. All in all, i'm not doing so great so it would be lovely to chat with others about our experiences.

Currently in the middle of TWW but not holding out much hope because of my short luteal phase. Next cycle will be cycle no. 4 post MC

Hi Chloe, sorry for your loss. I just read your other thread. As you can see above I've got my bfp today on my 5th cycle after my mmc, just praying it's not another chemical as had one a couple of cycles ago. My cycles have been all over the place as well and my lp last month went from 14 days to just ten so I was totally discouraged and thought it was never going to happen for us.

I think sometimes it doses take a few cycles for things to settle down. Have you spoken to your doctor yet about your short lp as perhaps they could do progesterone tests? I know B6 and agnus castus can help to lengthen cycles as well?

Thank you, and congrats on your BFP, that's great news!

I haven't yet been to the doctor as I'm sure they will just shrug it off as part of the MC and say 'these things take time'. But I will consider it if I have another weird cycle. Will also think about taking a vitamin B complex to see if that helps. Kind of just wanted to see if things got back to normal of their own accord before I start messing with things even more, if you know what I mean?

Bec01: OMG!!!! Yay for your BFP! I've been waiting for this! Congratulations! :brat::brat::brat::brat:

Chloe: Welcome! I took B6, as I had a short LP after my MMC in March. I fell pg straight away. I'm not sure if the B6 helped... But it can't hurt, it's even safe during pregnancy and I'm still taking it. :) I hope this 2ww is the one. Lots and Lots of :hugs:

Scorpio: Ready to hear about your BFP! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->