• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MC in March, TTC straight away. Wait with me?

@Leinzlove: wow 10 siblings :) That was a sweet note from your DH. DH & I went on several trips last year and we planned on starting to TTC in 2012. BUT I got PG in Dec, after the last holiday in mid Nov. I couldn't believe my luck :)

@CherylC3: I used to think PG women were crazy with all their beliefs in not eating this or drinking that (and waiting for 12 weeks to announce PG). I learnt the hard way that there is truth behind it.

@ reedsgirl: I went without blaming myself up until yesterday. It was just one of those bad days. I know angel baby is in a better place now.

@ CortneyMarie: I was just having an emotional day yesterday for some reason. I will try to snap out of it. I kept thinking what did I do wrong, so I can avoid it next time 'round. I was thinking the same thing about dpo dates and am also confused. I'm assuming Saturday would be your 1dpo??

@ MightyMom: sorry to hear of your BFN. You have alot of PG symptoms though. I'm confused about darkening of areolas as I have dark ones so can't tell LMAO. It sux bcos, it's hard to tell whether the symptoms are our imagination or real. I like to believe the latter.

Just went the doc and she did a urine test but BFN :( Anyways I will be going for bloodwork tomorrow so maybe (Fx) I might get something but I am losing hope as my symptoms of nausea, sore breasts, smell sensitivity just come and go (not as strong as they were a few days ago). Still have other symptoms though.

I think that one of the reasons women try to blame themselves after a miscarriage is that having a miscarriage is so traumatic that we want to feel as though we have control over this and that we can prevent it from happening again. But the positive side is that if there was something wrong with our babies, we can trust our bodies to make very important decisions (as sad as it is).

So hang in there ladies!! We will get our rainbow babies soon :)

Mighty Mom: Your symptoms sound very promising to me! You will be seeing that BFP soon! :hugs:

Scorpio: My life as the oldest of 10 is never a dull moment. This last year has been hard. DD had 4 surgeries, 1 requiring intubation for 5 days, nicu stay, picu stay. Then I lost my 15 year old brother in October. My mother was in ICU for a week. Then DH's grandmother broke her hip and was moved to Hospice. Then I MC at 9 weeks. LIFE JUST HAS TO EASE UP ON ME. That's way to much for 11 months.

Raavi: I'm sorry the urine test was BFN! But, I'm holding out hope and prayers that the blood test will be positive. :hugs:

Mighty Mom: Your symptoms sound very promising to me! You will be seeing that BFP soon! :hugs:

Scorpio: My life as the oldest of 10 is never a dull moment. This last year has been hard. DD had 4 surgeries, 1 requiring intubation for 5 days, nicu stay, picu stay. Then I lost my 15 year old brother in October. My mother was in ICU for a week. Then DH's grandmother broke her hip and was moved to Hospice. Then I MC at 9 weeks. LIFE JUST HAS TO EASE UP ON ME. That's way to much for 11 months.

Raavi: I'm sorry the urine test was BFN! But, I'm holding out hope and prayers that the blood test will be positive. :hugs:

Omg you have totally been through the wronger!! And came out a wonderful woman :hugs: after that 11 months you deserve that rainbow baby good thing your in the luckiest of threads!!

Raavi so sorry about your bfn. :/

Scorpio I have those too sometimes. Some days I get in fb and just want to cry with all the pregnancy announcements...and I have a cousin who found out they were pregnant right before I did we were due 4 weeks apart and it breaks my heart everytime she texts me about her pregnancy but I pretend like my heart never hurts...but I so understand how you feel. Xxx

Ladies usually on opks it indicates that you will O in the next 24/36 hours unless your doing your temps as well there is no way to know for sure...I usually waited 2 days and the started with my dpo's if that makes sense.

I have a Dr appt Friday at 8:30 to check follies...I am wondering how much they can tell at that point since I will only be cd 9 and it usually takes a week to O after clomid...but someone asked if clomid was expensive....no my regular OB Dr prescribed it and my insurance paid so it was $5 but in the past a bottle was only $15 when my insurance didn't cover it.

Thanks Cortney! I agree! This has to be a lucky thread. I'm going to O, I predict 2 days! I'm definitley in my fertile window. Nearly pos OPK and EWCM is showing up.

LET THIS BE OUR RAINBOW MONTH!! :hugs:

Omg you have totally been through the wronger!! And came out a wonderful woman :hugs: after that 11 months you deserve that rainbow baby good thing your in the luckiest of threads!!

Raavi sorry to hear about that nasty :bfn: but hopefully its just early and your bloods will give you a bfp! What Cd are you on?

Mightymom when are you expecting af? Your never outta the game until that dirty :witch: arrives.

Scorpion sorry Hun I really didn't mean to sound harsh I know how much this whole
Journey is really a nasty emotional rollercoaster. Ha I'm not good with words sometimes!!:dohh:

@ Leinzlove: You're a very strong woman and I pray that life will be better for you and that you get your +O soon :)

@ Raavi: Let us know how you go with the blood test (fx)

Reedsgirl: My best friend just found out she's PG. On Sat it was her birthday and she talked about PG 'ALL NIGHT'. Only she knew about my M/C. I'm over the moon for her but had a bad night. We only talked about PG the entire night.

CortneyMarie: You weren't harsh at all, no need to worry :) I need to be told from time to time..

Scorpio: Thats rough about your best friend. That would be an awful situation. I hope you join her with your BFP! :hugs:

Scorpio ((( hugs)))) no matter how happy we are for them it stinks our hearts have hurt at the same time.

Leinzlove: What a crappy year! Yep, that decides it. You just HAVE to get a BFP this month. You deserve some goodness in your life lady!

CortneyMarie: Not sure when AF is coming, I guess that is the problem. Had my m/c naturally March 4th. So...AF April 1st? I know I'm testing early, but DH left for Italy yesterday and being alone is making me CRAZY.

Sorry, going off topic a bit. Watched latest episode of Smash. Ivy sang 'Who you are' by Jessie J. My fav song at the moment & also on my playlist for when Im having a bad day.

Thanks Mighty Mom! I hope you get yours also! Everyone in this thread needs a BFP and rainbow baby! :dust: :dust: I really can't wait for them to start rolling in. I'd say you should get AF between April 2nd and April 16th. Depending on when you Ovulated.

Who's in the 2ww? Anyone been testing? I'm in my fertile window, thinking 2 days till O (my prediction). I'm knowing my cycle to well. I naturally MC on March 6, and I'm predicting AF to be due April 12, based on my prediction of O'ing in two days. This cycle is going to be about week longer than normal.

Scorpio: I'm going to youtube that song and listen. :hugs:

Thats a very touching song. I had never heard it before, and its just beautiful.

Loving Jessie J at the moment. Im on 3dpo now. Just took an O test to make sure it was negative, which it was. Im really glad that I OV fine and on time aswell. Hope ur +O comes on time.

If anyone gets any symptoms, let me know. Im keen to hear about them :) Curious as to how early symptoms appear & if there are any signs of implantation.

leinzlove how are you testing? are you doing opks? we mc round about the same time and im just wondering when il o cos my opks are still neg :(

Scorpio: There are two conception symptoms. Cramping and if you have a day of nausea and you normally don't. For implantation, I only know of the bleeding. But, I've always had early symptoms. I've also had cycles where it was all in my head. My symptoms are recorded in my TTC journal. I'm crazy though and also post pictures of CM from time to time.

Cheryl: No O, for me either yet. I'm on CD 22, some EWCM, and nearly pos OPK. I'm predicting O in two days, but we'll see. It should happen between CD 14 and CD 28. We should be O'ing soon. :) I've been crazy with it, opk twice a day, impatient me! I update my TTC journal often, if you'd like to stalk.

Leinzlove: What a crappy year! Yep, that decides it. You just HAVE to get a BFP this month. You deserve some goodness in your life lady!

CortneyMarie: Not sure when AF is coming, I guess that is the problem. Had my m/c naturally March 4th. So...AF April 1st? I know I'm testing early, but DH left for Italy yesterday and being alone is making me CRAZY.

I'm going crazy this 2ww crap is for the birds I know it will be negative Bc I'm only 5 dpo but I'm wanting to text do bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh how I hate the wait.

I'm here and waiting for spotting to stop, then to ovulate.

M/c last august and MMC this March :(

Cortney: 5dpo... I can't wait for the 2ww.... Grr! I hope this one is the one for us both. Still waiting on O. 4 more days before you can get a positive. Watch out for those implantation signs. :)

Dani Rose: I'm so sorry for your losses! I hope the bleeding stops soon. And you Ovulate and get that rainbow baby! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->