• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MC in March, TTC straight away. Wait with me?

Thank you. Not sure when we will TTC but I hope soon. DH is happy with 2, I want 3 lol x

:) I want another. Couldn't wait to try again. Its hard! :hugs:

I won't be waiting, il be jumping his bones lol! He says whatever makes me happy so il take that as a yes!

@ Dani Rose: sorry for your losses and good luck with TTC. Hope your spotting stops soon.

AFM: I felt some twinges (not sure if I'm imagining things) and I craved hot choc. But when I started to drink the hot choc I felt nauseous. Maybe I'm crazy as I'm only 4dpo hehe. Feeling really tired the last few days. But that might be due to filling in for a colleague, who's away for this week.

You never know Scorpio. Sounds very promising to me! :)

@ Dani Rose: sorry for your losses and good luck with TTC. Hope your spotting stops soon.

AFM: I felt some twinges (not sure if I'm imagining things) and I craved hot choc. But when I started to drink the hot choc I felt nauseous. Maybe I'm crazy as I'm only 4dpo hehe. Feeling really tired the last few days. But that might be due to filling in for a colleague, who's away for this week.

I'm w ya on the crazy symptom spotting!! I mean they r happening to me but they r making me way to hopeful!! Ive been having everything from twinges to mild af cramps since ov yesterday I thought af was coming cuz of cramps Bach ache and I was tired then I got a gush ran to the bathroom and it was just cm wth!! My boobs are achy and sensitive as well headache and dizziness as well...I think it is to early for all this I'm only 6 dpo and this stuff has been happening for a few days I'm either preggo or I have a cyst or something :shrug: I'm kinda thinking cyst :growlmad:

Toot luck keep us updated when r ya gonna start testing?

Haha, me too! I've been bursting into tears all week (outright sobbing!) and keep telling myself it must be pregnancy emotions. LOL

I've never heard of the "crying PMS" LOL!

Omg omg me tooooo. Was watching TV last night and kept crying! Had some dizziness but it seems to come and go.

Awwww.... Sounds good for you all. I'm envious, here! Still waiting on O. Getting very impatient, and thinking it might be a month away.

I can't wait to be updated with your :bfp:'s! Need some hope HERE!

Awwww.... Sounds good for you all. I'm envious, here! Still waiting on O. Getting very impatient, and thinking it might be a month away.

I can't wait to be updated with your :bfp:'s! Need some hope HERE!

O leinzlove you will get there I know it must be frusterating!!! I cried a tin last night and today the boy is def scared of my I'm irritated one minute then crying the next!!! Ive been difficult and feel like I'm going insane but that's not anything too out of the ordinary Lol!!

It sure isn't Cortney. I'm a bit discouraged. My body geared up for O and stopped. Thats disappointing, but ok. My bodys not ready yet. Still time that I could, so still watching and tubes are full. Hopefully, my body will give it another go.

It sure isn't Cortney. I'm a bit discouraged. My body geared up for O and stopped. Thats disappointing, but ok. My bodys not ready yet. Still time that I could, so still watching and tubes are full. Hopefully, my body will give it another go.

Hey Leinzlove how are u doing? I'm on cd22 and still not a +OPK... When was ur mc date? Wot cd are u on? I'm hoping we are goin to o real soon. :hugs:

Hi Cheryl. I'm very discouraged at the moment. Impatient for O. I MC on March 6. I had two nearly pos OPK, plus EWCM, but just enough to tell me it was coming. Based on prior cycles. But the OPK went faint and I dried up. GRRRR! I'm afraid I'm going to be one of those women who don't O at all this technically not a cycle.

However, theres still time it could take 4 weeks, and longer if you have longer cycles. And mine usually range 32-34 days. I'm trying to stay positive. I'm on CD 25.

I hope you O soon, also! How are you holding up with the wait for O? :hugs:

hey i got a second faint line on my opk today so im hoping i get a +opk tomoro fingers and toes all crossed...xx

Just got my results back from my bloodwork and it's negative :(

I'm on CD 30 today and I have been feeling like my period is going to start at anytime so I think AF will probably come on in a couple of days. Recently my cycle has been 32 to 33 days. Symptoms have also subsided over the last couple of days so I guess they probably had to do with the hormone levels from the miscarriage. So disappointed but we will try next month. Good luck to you girls and hope you get your BFP's very soon :)

Aw Raavi, so sorry. Hopefully your AF comes really soon so you can start trying again!

My blood test is scheduled a week from now. By then I should know if I'm pg or not since I expect AF this weekend. Will keep you ladies updated.

Hi everyone. I am waiting to O as well.. went to the Dr today I am on cd 9 and took clomid from cd 3-7 and the ultrasound today showed 6 good follies and one that was over 3cm he said I should o anytime and that usually by 2cm they burst so I am not sure....

Keep your heads up ladies that are waiting to O your bodies will do the right thing :thumbup: I know its hard to be patient. I hate everything about this journey but all you bnb girls make it somewhat bearable. :hugs:

Yay, CHERYL, I hope that means you're going to O soon. No O in sight here. Trying to be patient.

Raavi: I'm sorry it was BFN! I hope AF gets here and you O fast! :hugs: Next month is the one.

Mighty Mom: I hope the :witch: has the most perfect of reasons for staying away. Come on let there be a rainbow Christmas baby! :hugs:

Reedsgirl: Sounds very promising, that this will be your rainbow month! :) :)

Cortney: Where are you in your cycle? Are you in the 2ww? I hope you concieve your rainbow Christmas baby! It is very hard to patient. :hugs:

Aw lenzlove I hope I'm going to o the 2nd line looked lighter today so I'm doubting tht I will o... Fingers crossed we will soon...xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->