Me again! When to BD?

trying4Pnut2

Reaction score
Have posted on here earlier....

Here is my dilemma....

Have a cycle of 28-32 days. This month I started using the Clearblue Digital ovulation tester. I always get very intense pains around my ovaries around cd14 and normally thought thats when I ovulate. I dont produce much ewcm, I never even notice if I have it but it feels moist down there just before cd14 (sorry tmi). I tested with the Clearblue on cd11 at 13h15 and it gave me a negative. We dtd that afternoon. On Cd 12 i tested at 13h30 and it gave me a smiley face, I was surprised that I got it so soon so I tested again at 17h00 and it gave me a negative, then I tested again at 23h00 and it also gave me a negative! Has that happened to anyone else before? We bd that night and I used preseed for good luck. Today on Cd13 I tested again and it gave me the smiley face again.

I dont know whether we should bd again tonight, dh has some performance issues sometimes and we are normally only intimate once every 2 weeks. Now we have already done it 2 consecutive days and I dont know whether i should initiate it to do it again tonight. Might be a bit of pressure on him. Would I be okay to do it tomorrow afternoon/night, thats when i get the opains. Will i still be fertile then? Also we really want to try for a DD as we have a 10 year old DS I really want to give dh a one night gap inbetween, he has been so good and understanding and I dont want him to be so pressurised in having to perform. I have also heard that for sperm to build up it is best to do it every second night rather. DH is 45 and Im 30.

Something else that is also bugging me is that my cycle is 28-30 days but I always get this pain around my ovaries on cd14, does that mean I am ovulating on cd14 even though my cycles are not always 28 days. Even the clearblue monitor said my surge is on cd12 and cd13 which would mean im likely ovulating on cd14. Does anyone else experience this as well?

I'm CD 12 and just got my smiley face on CBD OPK. Earlier than usual but I will try bd for the next 3 days. Why not try initiate dtd with oh tonight and if he's not keen then try tomorrow. Goo luck Hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->