• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

LRH - your niece sounds adorable
fx it will be you soon xx

Thank you, Gumb!!! I am feeling really positive this cycle and I should be O'ing any day now :happydance: and I have been a busy girl. My cervix probably looks like Grand Central Station....eeeeww just the thought of millions of :spermy: up there is bizarre :rofl:.

:rofl:
Grand Central....

LMFAO Pre! That last Grand Central comment reminded me of DH's vasectomy reversal. The first time I gave him a blow job I was so disturbed lol lol :rofl: :rofl: I couldn't do it! He thought it was funny. Just knowing there "could" be live things in there after 8 years was SO WEIRD... I liked it better empty.. It was less disturbing lol so a million sperm chillin on your cervix is funny... Plus I saw a show on dogs in the womb (super cool) and dog sperm hangs on to the side of the uterus and waits for the eggs then jumps down on them. I am glad human sperm just swims around until it dies :rofl: I couldn't do bj's if they hung on waiting for an egg and jumping around in there :rofl: SORRY FOR HIJACKING! :hugs: :dust: to all lovebumps girls...

Okay so I'm pretty sure I O'ed yesterday as I had a huge temp rise this morning! I have to wait for FF to confirm but it looks pretty obvious to me dohh:. I hope that out of the millions of :spermy: (in grand central station :hehe:) one of those suckers was able to catch the egg!!!!!!

Nice temp rise LRH! FXD for you!

LMFAO Sarah, you just gave me a reason to never give DH a BJ! Yuck make me gag!

Hello ladies hope your all well today!

Nothing new to report woke up today with less sore @@'s kinda freaked out and cried but they got more sore as the day went on :shrug: so I guess I freaked out for no reason...

I have 18 days left until my scan fxd that we make it that far and then the next goal would be August. LMAO Hopefully I get good news on Jan 5th!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH im so excited!! I'm getting my engagement ring today!!!!!!!! :bunny:

Sorry just had to share that

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH im so excited!! I'm getting my engagement ring today!!!!!!!! :bunny:

Sorry just had to share that

WOOOOO HOOOOO! How exciting! Did you pick it out? I did mine and am very glad as DH doesn't know jewelry. :dohh:

No i didnt i havent seen it yet, OH explained how it looks but what i have pictured in my mind could be way off. But he has pretty good taste in things so i trust him. And there is also a 60 day return policy where if you dont like it you can take it in within 60 days and get full credit towards another ring. But im sure ill love it!

heya ladies!

Im so jealous... I want a new engagement ring :growlmad:
I keep ebaying for "divorce" "diamond" but nothing ever comes up :shrug:

Ah HA! even though I do seriously do that... I managed to cram the D word into a sentence showing that not many Ds actaully happen in ebay land - so that lets me off the hook right :rofl:

heya ladies!

Im so jealous... I want a new engagement ring :growlmad:
I keep ebaying for "divorce" "diamond" but nothing ever comes up :shrug:

Ah HA! even though I do seriously do that... I managed to cram the D word into a sentence showing that not many Ds actaully happen in ebay land - so that lets me off the hook right :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don't think I would trust a ebay "divorce" lmao

I myself am ready for a new one too. LOL We just got married a year ago last August :dohh:

I am having a very weird day....... I thought I was going to be sick early then I thought I was having cramps then the whole @@'s not being as sore but as the day progressed they have become very sore!

Hope your well and so very excited for Jaxvipe to get her ring!

Good morning ladies!! Sooo Jax, how did it go with the ring?? Did he get down on one knee? Do y'all have a day picked out yet? I'm dying to hear all the details:wohoo:! DH stamps his feet and pouts if I even look at engagement rings in the window, he thinks I am wanting a new one every time I look. I have tried to explain to him that women are just attracted to sparkly things and that its in our genetic make-up...we can't help it hehe. DH picked mine out but I was with him, he did a great job and he was so proud of himself. Every time I get a compliment on it he gets a smile from ear to ear :awww:.

Caz, what happened to your chart...its MIA :shrug:. My temp has been the same for three days again and I dont like it...I feel like my thermometer is broken when it does this...I'm neurotic I suppose :shrug:. I think TTC has made me neurotic :rofl:.

I am feeling very bloated this morning :growlmad: but I think it might be nerves or something because we have such a busy day today. I can't remember if I normally get kinda crampy/bloated shortly after O or not :dohh:. I hope that everyone has a great weekend!!!

congrats jaxpipe

LRH - hope the 2 ww goes by quickly for you. x

i always look at engagement rings, i love mine, but sometimes, a bigger diamond would be nice, ummmm.

sunshine my scan date is 3 days after you xx i woke up with (.)(.) not as sore today and like that freaked out, but ithink they are sore again. or maybe because i've been prodding them so much that is why they are so sore.!!

Whoa Gumb!!! I did not know that you got a :bfp:!!!! OMG, congrats! That's awesome! I hope that you lovely ladies have wonderful scans! I am so excited for y'all:wohoo:!!!

Well, our weekend with my family went perfectly and we got $350 to put towards a new lawn mower which we are super excited about, right now we are paying someone an arm and a leg to do it for us.

I am so glad that I am part of such a lucky bean team!! Congrats again girls :happydance:!

Thanks LRH xx
hopefully you will be joining us this cycle x

Good Morning Ladies!

CONGRATS GUM!!!!!!!

Sorry its been so long since i updated. Well i got my ring :happydance: its GORGEOUS!!! I will upload a pic of it as soon as i can!! :cloud9:

Ugh on CD 13 still waiting for O. Got some good BDing in so hopefully we will catch that eggy!

How was everyones weekend?

https://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn254/JaxVipe/MyRing.jpg'

Ok i found it online LMAO... this is it!! ^ what do u ladies think?

WOW Gumb - that's fabulous news............. An absolutely cracking Christmas prezzie!!!! :yipee:. Blimey, everytime it seems that I've popped in there's been some fab news. Maybe I'll pop back in the new year for some more.

Gorgeous ring Jax!!!! You've done very well - how exciting!! xx

What a lovely ring Jax! Very sparkley and bright! Love it!

cazd hope your not ebay surfing again. LOL :haha:

LRH so glad you had a lovely weekend with the family!

Brit hope your doing well!

Gumb hope your feeling well. I am so excited!:hugs:

afm just keep on doing the day by day thing @@'s still tender and still using the progesterone suppositories and a baby aspirin daily and counting the days until my scan 15 days! :thumbup::happydance::happydance:

Hope the rest of you lovely ladies are doing well will check back later

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->