• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

thanks Brit xx

jaxvipe - your ring is beautiful x

sunshine - i know you are scared, i'm scared too. we can't do any more than what we are doing currently, so i suppose we just take it day by day. i'm sure we will be fine xxx

Jax - that ring is fabulous!!!!!

I'm super jealous... we got our rings when we were in Vegas so we didn't have long to choose and although I liked my ring at the time - I wish it was BIGGER !!!
(ha... in some instances... size DOES matter!)
so Hen... tell your man its not just you... sounds like we all like to window shop for new rings!

And Hen... coming up to OV TIME ! 6 DPO!!! time to implant :wohoo:
Hope those temps shoot up today and we'll know its happened!

As for me - I'm having a pretty relaxed month re TTC. I'm not temping so the FF chart is a bit redundant.
I'm going by CM 'cos its a pretty strong indicator for me.
I guess being referred for IUI / IVF 'cos the :spermy: are SOOOOO bad - its helped me relax about everything 'cos the chances of doing it naturally are VERY low...

its all good though - I love Crimble time!!!!

GIRLS MY TEMP WENT UP!!!! WAY UP!!!! I am trying not to get too excited but I cant help it!!! What do y'all think???

LRH your chart is looking spectaclar! FXD for you!

Samzi so nice to see you not much longer and you'll be a Mum! :happydance:

cazd I have a friend on here and she was IFV IUI or what every those anagrams are anyway she was on cycle 16 and they told her it wasn't possible to concieve naturally well BAM she did when she had resigned herself to IFV so it can happen! FXD for you!

Gumb we will do this day by day thing together!

Jax hope your doing well and getting in some scroggin fests for the pending O!

Brit hope your having a nice day as well!

afm nothing new@@'s still tender mostly in the afternoon and evening but still tender other wise. 14 days until my scan so excited!

Oh my word where on earth has the time gone I can't believe Samzi you're due in Feb!!

This might be really sad of me but I'm so happy 'cos AF finally decided to come today. I was getting massively cheesed off with the amount of spotting but also this ultimately means I'm now onto my next cycle :happydance: and we'll definitely be giving it a good go this time as my DH will be here for ovulation.

I went to see my dr yesterday to have a chat about my blood results. I've been flagged up as maybe having an underactive thyroid but I've been referred to a gynae first just in case my dr hasn't realised something. I was so gutted firstly 'cos the appt wasn't meant to be until 25 Jan, which seems such a long time away but then I called up for an appt this morning and I got one for 7 Jan - blinkin' fantastic!!!

LRH - great temp rise!!

I am so, so, so excited for Christmas!!! We're having a Christmas Eve party for mine and my DH's family so I've been busy today doing up little bags for the kiddies to be their reindeer food. My Christmas trivia questions have been printed and all the little gifts for this games have been wrapped so am fully prepared now. If you only knew how long I've been wracking my brain for Christmas related questions!!! Hope everyone's gonna have a fab and exciting Christmas xx

Brit that sounds fun!! Reindeer food and christmas questions! I should have thought of that!
And good job gettin your appt moved up! :happydance:

Hello Ladies =)

Well no O for me yesterday... i took an OPK and it was a negative and i just sat on the couch and cried :cry: but i do feel some twinges and slight pains in my right ovary today so im hoping FX'd! that i O today! I will take a OPK when i get home from work today and ill let you guys know if its a positive!

LRH your temps are looking fabulous!!! :dust: for you!!!!!!!

brit - great news that you apt was brought forward

LRH - look forward to seeing your BFP soon
jax don't worry, just keep :sex: so there will be plenty in there for when you did get a positive opk x

Thank you Gumb!!! I am really hoping that its this cycle!!! My temp dropped this morning (7 dpo) (boooo!!), its still way above the coverline but yesterday it shot up and I was hoping that I was going triphasic :shrug:.

I can't wait to hear how your first scan goes!!! Are you feeling :sick: yet??? Sunshine what about you, are you feeling :sick: yet???

I think ms is starting to hit. I will take any sign that I'm pg. My @@'s are so sore and now I am very nausus(sp) but other than that I feel great. I only have a little more shopping to do tonight and I'm finished! I need some stocking stuffers as I have purchased all the big ticket items. LOL

the temp dip could be the implations dip so don't worry about a drop just fxd that it stays above the coverline!

HOpe your all well!

Thanks Sunshine! I am trying to keep the PMA and I am normally such an optimist but for some reason in the 2ww the glass is half empty :shrug::rofl:. Dh told me that I was being bratty last night and that he thought I was PMSing and I told him that if he's wrong and I am pg then, as his punishment, he cannot help to pick out baby names :rofl:.

Hehe. I thought it was pretty funny! I had a hard time not laughing when I said it :rofl:. I think it was even funnier because I was completely serious when I said it. Poor DH!

Hehe. I thought it was pretty funny! I had a hard time not laughing when I said it :rofl:. I think it was even funnier because I was completely serious when I said it. Poor DH!

At least your not promising favors if he knocks you up. I did that and now praying the DH doesn't remember. :dohh:

Oh yeah, I remembering reading that!! :haha: He hasn't remembered yet huh?? Just wait...he will :rofl:. Hopefully by the time he remembers you will already be having morning sickness (not too much longer :sick:) and be able to pull that card every time he asks :rofl:.

Merry Christmas to you as well, Sunshine!! I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas filled with wonderful people!!!

Nope he hasn't remembered but we will be together day and night for the next 4 days so :shrug: I hope he has forgotten. I will have made all the favorite foods for all!

Hope you get a little snow for Christmas LRH I know how nice it would be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->