Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Merry Crimble everyone!!! Hope Santa brought you lots of wonderful prezzies.
I set up my new sewing machine today - love it!

A new sewing machine how nice! I have 4 sewing machines now :dohh: I brought my mothers back with me when we went to her service since I'm the only one who sews. LOL I brought it back for DD as she is very interested in it!

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas! I am at work today in my new clothes that were so much needed!

We got about 1 foot of snow but the wind blew it all over and we were under a blizzard warning until about 12pm Saturday.

I will take some pictures and put them on here for you all to see. LOL

Im here just having a shit day... :cry: UGH i dont know what the hell my body is doing. my temps are so low!! they are lower than everyones pre-o temps! I need to go to the doctors but i'm so afraid they are just going to tell me that there is nothing they can do and that i just have to wait it out. IM SO DONE WITH WAITING lol

I'm here too. Just heading back from FL. Packed in a sardine can again for 8 hours :dohh:
Couldn't temp the past 2 mornings and I start my pills tonight. I'm about 4-5 dpo atm, and don't plan on testing till af is late.
This ov was a bit different- my (*)(*) were so sore through ov and kinda calmed down since then. The past 2 days I've had random bouts of nausea, but I had some drinks each preceeding night. Other than that just enjoying my family while we r together.
Jax- some ladies have lower resting temps than others. If you go to your dr and tell them what's up and bring your FF charts they should take you seriously! If not- find a different dr. Only you know your body best. :hugs:

So glad your both still around!

Jax sorry your feeling bad :hugs: and I agree with Premomt about taking your charts with you to the Dr. When I mc in Aug I had mine in hand when I went to the ER for the emergency scan. It help Dr know where I was supposed to be.

Premomt hope you had a lovely visit with family! I know I wish I could be with mine more than I am. What kind of pills are you taking are they the progesterone ones?

I do get to go to Wyoming in May for my neices HS graduation for about 10 days so that will a wonderful visit as the whole family will be there for it as well.

afm counting down the days until I get my scan. Only 7 days left! Wooo Hooo!

Yup the progesterone suppos. Hopefully for a good reason this time.

sunshine - can't believe only 7 days till your scan, can't wait to see your bump picxx

premomt - i'm sure the supps will do their job this month and you will be announcing your BFP

sorry for this question now but using the progesterone suppositories i know they are messy, but do you mind it itches below sorry :blush:

Gumb- for me they don't itch. I get a little irritated, but not terribly. I only do one at bedtime though.
Did you ask the lady who took your bloods today about that? Sunshine- didn't you have some troubles with them and an infection?
Sry I can't help more.

I didn't really get itchy down there, but the first time I used them I did have brown spotting and the Dr said it could be irritating my cervix but I'm not having any problems with them this time. I use one in the am and one at night 50mg.

Now I'm off to stalk your journal Gumb!

Hello Ladies!!!! I'm here too!! I have some serious allergies or a cold going on and I am super pathetic this afternoon boo hoo!! I hope that everyone is doing well today!!!

SUNSHINE!!! Yay for your upcoming scan!!!! xxxx

Gumb, I know nada about suppos, I'm sorry. I just had a quick peek at your journal and I can't believe that you have to wait again to hear something :hugs:. I hate that you just have to be at their mercy. I hope that your little bean is all comfy and growing fabulously!!! xxxx

Pre, I hope that this cycle seems different because it is different!!! Fx'ed for a :bfp:!!

Jaxie, I'm sorry that your temps are so low. You should go see a doc though because there might be something that they can do to fix it...if there is something the matter. I'm with Pre though, maybe you just have a lower resting temp :shrug: and its perfectly normal. I'm headed off to visit your journal!!! xxxx

lol you get to read my rant for this morning. Today is just an all around shitty day for me. But oh well.

I think i have Hypothyroidism because my whole life losing weight has been SO hard! But i dont think that if i have hypothyroid that it would necessarily interfere with TTC because if i have had it for a while.. its not making me not O.. IYKWIM.

Ugh i gotta go home and do A LOT of laundry and start packing. We are transferring into a different apartment in the same building we live in know.

Lrh where r u in your cycle? I went to your ff link but the last cycle listed was november.
Thanks for the PMA too!

Idk about hypothyroid and ttc.I suppose any hormone deficency or overactiveness could cause ttc issues tho...:shrug:

Pre, my link is right. This cycle started on Nov 29th, I have a 31ish day cycle. I am either on the last day of this cycle or the first day of my next. I am starting to spot but I am dreading having to put down that AF freakin' got me again. Right now its still really light but my temps are way down so I am positive that the hooker is coming but I don't think it will be until tomorrow.

Btw, I am SUPER jealous that you have been in FL!!! When I was growing up we used to visit Seaside every summer. I hope that you had a nice vacation with your family!!! xxxx

Sry it looks like she's come around again...freaking sux. But you could have a rockin new years eve with some good bubbly though! Gotta see the silver lining in order to stay sane.
What long cycles you have...
We did have fun together.. Always do!

Ok I don't think its been asked yet so-
What is your Newe Year's Resolution?
I wanted mine to be attainable, so I decided that i would walk our dogs 3x a week. Along with that I will try to eat healthier in preperation for a baby.
What's yours?

LRH - you are not out yet x

Jaxvipe- i'd mention it to your doctor about your thyroid. a girl i know had a thyroid problem they gave her some pills and she know has a 14 week old baby!!
they sent her to an endocronologist every 4 weeks throughout her pregnancy.no harm in mentioning it to your doc x

pre- fingers crossed this month for you.x hope you stick to your new years resolution.

i only have one new years resolution and it's kinda corny, but mine is to make sure this baby stays inside me until August. xx

Gumb, that would be my new years resolution too!! Thanks for the pma but the :witch: got me...I hate her more and more every month!!! I can't wait to hear how your dr.'s appt goes on monday!!!!! xxxx

Pre, hmmmm I'm thinking that I am going to up going to the gym to 4 days/week and I also am going to try to eat healthier. Mainly, I am going to try to eat more fruit and veggies. Last years resolution was to give up coffee and it worked!!!! I thought that there was no way that I could stop but I stood by my word and did it. DH is still shocked hehe. I used to live for coffee :dohh:. Oh about my cycle length, I asked my dr. if its bad that I have a 31 day cycle and O on CD18 but he said that it was normal, though I do wish that I had a 28 day cycle. I think I used to years ago, before I got on depo but Ive been off that for 2 1/2 years now :shrug:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->