Men....ggrrrrr!!!!!

And I agree about the sexual diet. That's what I learned to do with my OH. He gets no BoomBoom until my body tells me its Go Time. Sometimes he tries to act like he's pouty but that never, ever last long.....;)

haha! my hubby is 22 and pouts MAJOR if we dont baby dance... its so cute now he even calls it baby dancing!

New to the groups ladies and so glad I found it - I thought I was the only one who had trouble motivating a man who says he wants children as much as me. It's the same story ... low sex drive, up at 4am for work, comatosed on the sofa as soon as he gets home and no interest in sex at all.

Can't even try holding back until the crucial time ... I already do that ... don't think it would bother him if we never did it again!

Crucial time 26th - 28th this month - last night he was too tired, this morning he woke up too late and now he'd rather watch his footie team on tv!

Deb

lol, Ive been extremely horny lately, and I have to get him going. this morning I got a big fat NO!

I am in the same situation too, I have to psyche myself up to ask him, we get into bed and lay there for ten mins waiting to see if he will make the first move and then in the end I am cringing and say well are we gonna do it then, I get only if you are on top or I am behind you, it literally is wham bam thank you mam! Weekends are a pain as he likes to stay up Sat and Sun night watching Match of the Day and I am trying so hard to stay awake, nothing will stop him watching footie, it does my head in! There is hardly any sex drive there whatsoever and I am gonna starve him of it until O time, he normally tries once I have finished AF but I am gonna do what he says to me sometimes that he is too tired or there is something I want to watch on TV, lmfao!! Men are seriously not normal human beings and it is so frustrating when TTC. Sometimes I think does he still fancy me? Is it really too much to ask for a bit of lovings with the wifey!! Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!! Thats my rant done and dusted, lol!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->