Mental health issues and motherhood (warning sensitive subjects)

Every time something happens however little or big this happens ..

Hang in there lovely. Remember all the reasons you stopped. Look at your daughter and remember how far you have come. You CAN do it.

Hang in there lovely. Remember all the reasons you stopped. Look at your daughter and remember how far you have come. You CAN do it.

I know ! This is so pathetic. Triggered by the stupidest little thing...

Talk to us Roxie :hugs: look at your sig it says you're a strong woman which you are. Don't let the bad thoughts beat you. You don't need to cut. :hugs:

Felt a little overwhelmed today. Went into baby clinic to see my HV and got loads of info about family fund (grants for families with disabled children), welfare rights and other stuff. T even ended up in the dentist chair to have a look at his misaligned jaw (fine thankfully).

Talk to us roxie. Were here. What happened?

Hubby and I talked tonight. Basically said were gonna work on our issues and if things don't improve, were gonna end it. :cry:

Talk to us roxie. Were here. What happened?

Hubby and I talked tonight. Basically said were gonna work on our issues and if things don't improve, were gonna end it. :cry:

You're going in the right direction that what matters. Remember you both have to work had for it to work out. Don't let the what ifs get to you take each day as it comes and if issues arrive talk it out :hugs:

Can't really mention it here, it's just about confrontation and being embarrassed ... Maybe I'm over reacting, I always over react and get myself into these situations. :(

Hope your alright now sequeena ...

It's good you talked tryinfor1. Stay positive, you both need to try hard to make it happen. I hope it does work out, but if it doesn't, at least you both tried. Hope your feeling okay x

I know how you feel (if it's what I'm thinking) I get confrontational really easily (despite hating it) but I'm not good at it so end up shouting and looking like an idiot :dohh:

I'm ok thanks, just loads to work through x

Another unsuccessful night of getting T to sleep before midnight. I bloody give up. I know it's part of his GDD and glue ear to have bad sleep but he's almost 2 FFS.

Another unsuccessful night of getting T to sleep before midnight. I bloody give up. I know it's part of his GDD and glue ear to have bad sleep but he's almost 2 FFS.

Your not alone there though! Paria won't go to be until midnight. I try to make it earlier but it just doesn't happen. Luckily she still sleeps all through the night.

Thomas is getting better thankfully. When he sleeps he stays asleep until around 8am.

He used to sleep for one hour, be up for 4-5, sleep for a few more hours then be up. It was awful.

Oh Sequeena, that sounds awful. How did you survive it? Glad he's a bit better now.

Oh Sequeena, that sounds awful. How did you survive it? Glad he's a bit better now.

I didn't really, it contributed heavily to me not wanting to leave the house. I would be a zombie throughout the day catch naps with him when he did and I drank a lot of coffee.

You strong woman! I luckily Paria has always been a decent ish sleeper ones she's down !

She was sleeping well in her cot but is now addicted to sleeping in my bed again! Uh oh lol

God I don't blame you. I don't really want to leave the house on a good day, let alone when baby's been up all night. Love your avatar, by the way.

We co-slept full time with Thomas from 2 weeks to 22 months. He's in his own bed now but has had the odd night here and there in with us. Don't stress, she'll be in her own bed soon enough so enjoy the night cuddles xx

Thanks Anne, he's a cheeky chappy :)

We co-slept full time with Thomas from 2 weeks to 22 months. He's in his own bed now but has had the odd night here and there in with us. Don't stress, she'll be in her own bed soon enough so enjoy the night cuddles xx

Thanks Anne, he's a cheeky chappy :)

Aw really? Yeah I don't stress too much about it, I love it! Always have! I started doing it, then I started putting her in her cot for a while, now this past month she's been in with me. I love it. Only every now and then the thought of 'oh dear somehow I have to get her back into the cot at some point' slips into thought :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->