Metformin & PCOS

Laura, I wonder if that may be why mine feels like a slit sometimes...? Would make sense lol. Honestly I've only ever felt it like that a few times, its normally got the dimple feel to it. But right now I can't feel any sort of opening at all lol.

Hippie, I agree with laura. Everyone is different, so the slit feeling may mean yours is closed

Good morning :)

I'm feeling a bit better today, my temp went up:thumbup:So I'm 100% sure my temps were off because of my old BBT! I checked my CP this morning and it was highhhhhh! I couldn't reach it, had my DH do it for me - lol:haha:Also how do i post on FF my CM when it's wet yet creamy at the same time? It's so odd:wacko:

How are we all doing?

Baby - I hope your feeling better:flower:Have you tested yet?

I wonder if the batteries were just going on your other one... that one dip is quite big though. Perhaps it is an implantation dip? Fingers crossed for you!

I wondered that too. I'm actually wondering if i'm about O? My cervix is high, soft, wet and semi open. My CM is now watery with a tiny hint of creamy CM. I'm going to test later on with an OPK and see what happens. I want to think I O'd but I may be O'ing again:wacko:

Hmm, I wonder if what you had before was your body trying to ovulate, but without success? I would definitely take an OPK and see what the result is.

I know I have had times when my temps were showing that I ovulated, but never did (and eventually they went back down again) - with the PCOS it makes it hard to tell for sure sometimes!

Ladies... My chart is making me very quietly hopeful...

Laura it is looking good, but are you taking your temps the same time? I know the open circle means if you took your temp earlier or later then normal. I hope you O this month :)

It's been the same time for the last two days but not the same time as usual as am on night shifts. Normally take temp at 630am but on nights I take it at 11am, so still some consistency

Hello ladies. Hippie, glad your temps are looking right again :) I havent tested, mostly because I've been having brown discharge like AF may be here soon. I'm a little bummed but this was a good cycle! I actually O'd, af is coming on her own, and I learned that my cervix is super high before AF. And so long as af comes in the next day or so, it will be the shortest cycle I've had in a long time. Anyways, we'll see what the next few days brings. Hippie, I hope this month turns out better for you!!

awww baby:hugs:This cycle looked so promising for you!!

I'm going to keep testing to see if I O again by some odd chance. I'd rather find out I O'd late then have AF show up this cycle.

Its ok :) It was looking really good! My body is such a sneaky little shit haha. Yesterday I almost thought the spotting was because me and hubbs dtd a little rough, but its gotten a little more obvious today so I'm thinkin the witch is on her way. But I'm not too terribley upset about it, its only our first cycle trying again. We took a break and just started trying again this cycle, so it would really have been too good to be true for it to happen so soon. But hopefully it'll still happen for you this cycle!!! I've got my fingers, toes, and everything else crossed for you!!!

Hippie - that's great!! I'm so glad your temps are making more sense!! :thumbup: I'm still optimistic that you may have actually O'ed already (when you originally thought) and that the dip is an implantation dip!! Fx crossed and :dust: to you !!!

Baby - I'm sorry to hear the witch is on her way, but I'm glad that your cycle is regulating :) Hopefully next month will be your month!

Laura - It your temps definitely are looking good!!

As for me - this Thursday will be cd35, which means I'll be taking provera to kick start af. I'm looking forward to a new cycle and a new chance to O!!

Well, the spotting stopped. It was so light it was only when I wiped, and now I'm wondering if it could have been from me and hubbs dtd. This cycle has been so whacky, guess we'll see how it goes.

JL, what mg of Provera are you taking?

Laura - WOOT!!! Congrats on getting the crosshair:happydance::happydance:

Baby - Thank you, im keeping my fingers crossed as well.

JL1363 - Thank you as well :) I'm still not 100% sure, but all I can do it see what the days bring.

ATM: Well temp went down just a tiny bit. I had slight heartburn? o_O I burped and had this nasty pain in my throat for a few seconds, it was weird. I'm getting slight cramps today as well. I had to take my mom for some testing since she's having knee surgery and had these sharp cramps that came and went fast? DH & I BD yesterday to be safe so I'm not bothering with CP or CM today. Guess will see

Hello ladies,

I hope everyone is doing well. I am completely confused o_O

DH & I BD on 9DPO just to be on the safe side, all OPK have been negative. I took my temp today and it went high and then this happened on my chart
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/lilhippie/ScreenShot2012-11-06at111649AM.png
Look at the implantation part thingy. That got me like, say what? My CP today is very high and hard as a rock:shrug:I tried to test today with the pregnancy strips that came with the OPK ones, but it was negative like I thought. My DH thinks I should go out and buy a test, but I don't want to just yet. My symptoms are crazy as well! Like night I got so hungry, I couldn't control it! I had a sandwich then mac and cheese. My back today is hurting and my skin in breaking out. (it's been doing that the past days) I don't know if the one time looks like I O'd, but I haven't had any fertile signs like CD 12 when I got the +OPK. I have no clue what's going on anymore. What do you ladies think? As always I'm tired, feel sick when I wake up, gassy and now I'm thirsty as well:shrug:

P.S We found out yesterday for sure my mom's dog is pregnant. Even the dog can get pregnant without problems -.-

p.s.s the back ache and skin break out didn't happen to my last cycle either.

Wow hippie, everything is sounding great!!! Fingers Crossed for you!!!

I'm hoping too. The back pain really stumped me. I thought I slept wrong, but I usually hurt on my sides or arms. So I will just keep watching. I really hope I didn't O again, but like I said all OPK have been negative. No test line as dark as control line since CD 12

Yeah, I dont see how you would O twice...? I know with taking clomid its possible to O more than once, so I guess it would be possible. But with no more positive opk's I don't think you did. I think you're just preggo :D I sure hope so anyways!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->