Metformin & PCOS

yea, not sure either. I'm going to wait a few days to try and test. They said AF should arrive on the 8 and to test the 14, pffff I can't wait till the 14! All I can do is temp and keep record of what i'm feeling and go from there.:thumbup:

Fx Hippie! I really hope its your month.

I don't really have an update. I think af is about to show up. Which would be great, because that would make my cycle 30 days as of tomorrow. So definately a typical length cycle.

It sounds like a lot of positive stuff is happening on here. :hugs:

Yeah, I know what you mean hippie! If AF isn't here by Friday I'm going to re-test and if bfn take Provera I guess. :dohh: I was really hoping to not need to take Provera, and with the light spotting here and there I'm still hopeful. Only time will tell!!! Krissie, sorry to hear the witch might be coming :/ but a 30 day cycle would be fantastic!!

OK, this is weird! Since I woke up this morning I've been feeling really wet down there:blush:I don't know how to explain it. I feel it would be watery cm, but it's like not? There's SOOOOO much of it too! I just went to the bathroom and more is coming out. I went to check my CP and it's super high and hard on some areas and semi on others? I have no clue. I pull out and it's not globs of creamy cm like before. I have no clue. I didn't feel this wet when I had watery CM during the O time either. Anyone else have this? I'm only 11DPO too.

Looking good ladies!

I woke up this morning with severe af type pains. It was literally like she was coming, felt really *ahem* wet too. I'm only 4dpo so was relieed that when I went to the loo there was no blood, just loads of cm. and it's watery too. Normally by this point it's creamy

Looking good ladies!

I woke up this morning with severe af type pains. It was literally like she was coming, felt really *ahem* wet too. I'm only 4dpo so was relieed that when I went to the loo there was no blood, just loads of cm. and it's watery too. Normally by this point it's creamy

yea, my CM has been creamy, but today it's wet! It started as soon as I woke up and it's not stopping. I see some wetness in my underwear too:wacko:Hope these are more good signs for us:thumbup:

Ahhh Hippie - that's exciting, your chart looks really good!! Fx for you! You're so patient, I don't think I could ever wait until 14th to test!

Laura - your chart looks good as well!!

Baby - I'm gonna be on 10mg for 7 days (starting Thursday). I can't believe that you haven't tested again yet! Hopefully the evil witch stays away!

:dust: to all you ladies!!!

Oh man, I took 10mg for 4 days and my cramps were soooo bad. I almost cried they hurt so bad, and I usually never get cramps! If I have to take it this time I'm going to take 2 and see how that does. My doc wanted me to take 10mg for 7 days, but the period is just too heavy and painful if I do that. And its easy not to test when you've run out and are too lazy to run to the store :D I'm trying not to think about it. My spotting has been off and on, its still light brown, and its still only visible when I wipe. So who knows :shrug: maybe AF is reluctant to come? I'm tempted to just wait and see what the Metformin will do on its own, without taking Provera. I just dont want to have another 90day cycle lol

I literally posted my last post, went to the loo, and there was red spotting! FX'd AF comes full on and quits with the games! I'm ready to try again :D

In the past I've only ever done 5mg for 14 days and only had minor cramps. This is the first time I'll be taking the 10mg - bad cramps would REALLY suck, but I'm happy that I'll only have to wait a week for af instead of 2 weeks.

Hopefully you won't have to worry about met for another month and you'll get your bfp! I'm surprised that you wouldn't get af on your own though given that you clearly o'ed. How many dpo are you now?

LOL that's timing! Well I'm glad that af came on it's own at least! Fx next month is your month!

Thanks! Lol, it was so funny that it started right after I posted that. I always took 5mg for 5 days in the past, and AF showed up 3 days later each time. So it didn't take much for me to get AF. When I took 10mg for 4 days last time, AF came the day I quit taking Provera and lasted for 10 days! Ahhh, it was rough lol. But I had a 34 day cycle :happydance: thats the shortest ever! And I'll consider tomorrow CD 1 so long as she comes full force. Bring it onnnn :D

Baby - Sorry to hear AF came :hugs: but at least the waiting game is over. I hope next cycle will be the one:thumbup::

Oh boo af! Just boo!

I took my temp 5 hours early this morning back at my normal time... Was taking it later because of night shifts.

It's higher...

*hopeful*

Well, the spotting stopped again :dohh: I thought for sure when there was some red in there that AF was on her way for sure this time. Ughhh, only two more days before I take provera. :shrug: we'll see what happens.

Baby - huh, that is odd. Have you tried testing again? Maybe you should call your doctor and see what they say?:shrug:

I'm going to test again on Friday. My doctor is also in the office on Fridays so I plan on calling and seeing what he says before taking the Provera. It is very odd, but I'm thinking maybe its just a tiny delay and AF will show up by this evening.

Baby- I have had my period do that in the past. I get some spotting, then a little bit of red, then nothing. It can be frustrating. I have had it happen for several days.

I keep thinking I am going to get af and nothing. I have no idea what is going on with my body. I feel bloated and crampy. But I am having more than normal cm. At least I know the metformin is doing something, just not sure what that is. :shrug:

Krissie, I've had it happen before too. Actually, in April, May, June, & July I had spotting around mid month and a light 1-2 day period a week later. Then in August I had a mother load of a period. It was like 23 days and heavy for the majority of the time! It was nuts. So I'm curious if maybe my body is doing that again, or if the Metformin is actually going to bring AF full force. Either way, if bfn on Friday and no af, I'm taking the provera. I don't want another month long period! :wacko: what CD are you on? I can't remember if you O'd this month? Is it possible you're preggo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->