Metformin & PCOS

Aein, if you arent sure whether or not you are ovulating then I think you should track it to see if you are. Sometimes ovulation prediction kits are hard to read, or dont work for some women, but its worth a shot & they arent very expensive. But I think you should definitely track ovulation if you arent sure if/when you are.

Babymabey, I've never used soy isoflavones but I have heard some good things about them.

Hippie, good to hear from you :hugs: hope things are a little less stressed for you! Great to hear you are 3DPO, fx'd you get that sticky bean!

Go easy on the soy. I took it and had a 60 day anovulatory cycle. My cycles are normally 36 days and I ov on my own

just i study an article on Soy here, https://www.ehow.com/how_4998044_pregnant-using-soy-isoflavones.html

on many threads i searched out and got positive response of it, but should we give it a try or not :hugs:

owoo i just findout another forum here about Soy, may be informative for any of us

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/387010-soy-isoflavones-poll.html

Why does the tww drag in :brat:

I'm around 3dpo (if I even did O..) and this is my 1st tww. Can't wait til Christmas to test! To be honest I'd be happy even with af since this is only my 2nd month on met then that would mean my cycles are regulating :thumbup:

Hurry up bfp!!

I took soy one cycle with met and ovulated tthat cycle. I believe I took it 3-7. I haven't. taken it since then as I am working on losing weight and health for a few months before jumping back into ttc.

thats cool krissie, here i take a start with metformin also, tomorrow i will visit Dr to collect n show her my TSH report, i will also discuss with her should Clomid will be start with this doze or no need

Fx'd you get a BFP on Christmas Bunny!!!!!!!! That would be the best Christmas gift! I'm just glad I wont have AF on Christmas lol. I'll probably be O'ing around that time lol

I am patiently(?) awaiting ovulation... CD 12 right now!

A Christmas bfp would definitely be an amazing present!! But I'd settle for af if I had to :haha: Just as long something happens! Don't want to be sitting around waiting and nothing happens :( Baby you will have to do some Christmas BDing then!! :haha:

Good luck puppymom! :flow:

Work night out tonight, am I right in saying you shouldn't drink at all on met? I don't really drink anyway just the odd one or two if I'm out with work. And I also assume alcohol is a no no during the tww?

i am in CD3 today with Metformin 2nd day taking 250mg morning and in night too, overall its going good ni side effects i felt yet

That's great Aein, from what I can gather Metformin can cause a lot of side effects in most people.

I never really had side effects either, we must be the lucky ones!

That's great Aein, from what I can gather Metformin can cause a lot of side effects in most people.

I never really had side effects either, we must be the lucky ones!

yes Bunny dear, yesterday night i also read alot stuff about side effects like nausea, vomit, diarrehea and specially if someone have kidney problem, so there more negative effects on them

but Thanks God, we dun have such any issue, just wt i felt rightnow, m going to urinate again n again, and dis is good sign as access insulin coming out from body which is main ourpose of Met

I also readout many threads where women saying they got preggo in first month while taking Met, good luck of them, i hope n pray we should get this too asap :happydance:

Met worked wonders for me, got my first af in a long time after 4 weeks on it :D Just hoping I get a regular 2nd cycle now!

thats v good Bunny, my af always came monthly but now a days coming with some days gape, so Dr said u've PCOS ,..... so Met started on its way

Hopefully it will regulate your cycles quicker then. Good luck!

Hi ladies, I'm glad everyone seems to be doing well! :thumbup:

Aein - GL with the met! Fx it works well for regulating af and that it helps bring your bfp soon without any nasty side effects! Any news about your TSH levels?

Bunny - Fx crossed that you get a Christmas bfp!! That would be amazing! :D

As for me, I'm currently on cd26 (5 days after finishing my last dose of provera) and I'm just waiting for af to show. I've got a few small cramps (which is normal for me with provera) but no real sign of af at all, which is kind of strange for me - I normally have it by now. I also had a weird spike in my bbt this morning, but I'm not reading too much into that because my cycles are anovulatory, meaning my charts always look really wonky. Hopefully af will come soon so I can get my cycle monitoring done at my RE's clinic and then start clomid!

best of luck deaf JL with your af, hope it will touch you soon

yesterdsy i cant visit Dr, as my 15yrs niece she was about to shot at Karachi by some gun mans while she was walking back from school towards home, so i was little upset till night while dh came and i make a call to my elder sister and ask all situation and got relax

today evening dh planned we will visit dr and collect TSH report, so lets hope for da best

hello Ladies,

i hope yours weekend must be going nicely with christmas preparations

here it very chilled after whole night and day in raining, i love this weather... but first time i feel nausea while on drive towards hospital, may be Metformin effect

so i got my TSH report and its in normal range now @4 , my dr told me to visit for follicles u/s next month on cd11, ehhh long wait but good at Metformin will take time to adjust in body and hopefully will get good results

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->