Metformin & PCOS

Good luck stayhopeful!! I hope you get your sticky bean!

Baby- I hope all your sleepiness results in a sticky bean for you as well!!

I on the other hand started spotting this morning. Which I won't be upset about as it is means my last cycle was 28 days. And that is super exciting to me!

woow thats cool krissie, at least you got your AF fxd.... best of luck

Krissie - yay for a 28 day cycle!! :thumbup:

Stayhopeful - Fx that you have a bfp with a sticky bean!! :)

Bunny - I definitely have af-like cramps earlier in my cycle that I'm assuming are from the met (I never really had them before I started taking it). Hopefully for you tho, it's a sign that af is on the way and that your cycles are regulating!

Aein - I chart my bbt, but unfortunately I have anovulatory cycles, so I'm not that experienced with what a chart looks like when you actually O :haha: Hopefully your
timing was good for dtd and you get a bfp this month!!

Baby - all that tiredness sounds encouraging! What cd are you on? And Happy early Birthday!! :flower:

Good luck stayhorpeful! How exciting :D!!

That's great Krissie, glad its regulating for you! :flow:

Baby, I'm on cd40 :'(

JL, thanks for your experience, really helps! I do think it's the met unfortunately :( feel quite down that I haven't had af yet as I got it last time less than 4 weeks after I started met!

Bunny, I've had AF like cramps this whole cycle. They're more mild than AF like cramps, but the same sort of thing. I actually thought maybe I had o'd several times before I actually did. Not sure yet what it will be like now.

Aein, I take my bbt too but I'm not sure with your chart, you definitely had it rise in two different spots. Did you have any other o symptoms either time, like cramps or ewcm?

Krissie, thank you!! I hope AF shows for you, 28 days is a perfect cycle!!

Jl, thank you!!! I'm on CD 24, last cycle was 33 days so hopefully I'll have an idea of something soon! I need to buy some tests, I guess I'll wait & see if AF shows up. If not I'll go buy some & test, but I think I'll wait until after my birthday. That way if I get a BFN, it wont ruin my bday.

Bunny :hugs: CD40 isnt terrible! Have you taken anymore tests?? Is it possible you're preggo?

Aein, I take my bbt too but I'm not sure with your chart, you definitely had it rise in two different spots. Did you have any other o symptoms either time, like cramps or ewcm?

yea stay dear on CD14 till 16 i was with cramps and really was in pain too, on third day when i noted BBT it shows my O on CD15, its mean as per my crampy situation it was real O that time

but now when it turns to CD21 lol m just amuzed coz i dun have such feeling this time, and yes one day after i was tired because of i did all home cleanibg work alone

I am CD25 today, let see AF when start may be early this time.... may be quite late

Thanks stayhopeful, it probably is just my body getting used to the met.

I took a test on January 2nd and it was negative :( guess I'm just having a long cycle this month :( My first cycle got my hopes up! :haha:

Okay ladies, I take back my negativity. AF arrived like ten mins ago! :haha: so excited! Instead of getting AF around Christmas I take it I o'd around then? I did have light cramps but thought it was in my head cos I wanted AF but maybe o pains? Not a clue! But I'm so happy! How sad of me :haha:

woow cool Bunny dear and congrats with your AF... yes so funny if us sometimes we think sumthing else and in reality happens sumthing else .. good luck dear

Thank you! Hoping the next cycle won't be as long so not sure when I will o. Might buy lots of opks and do one everyday :wacko:

Yaaaaaaay bunny!! Soo happy for you! So glad to hear AF finally showed! So funny how sometimes we're excited to even get AF bc we dont usually get her on our own lol.

I start my job today, & it is going to be a LOOOOOONG stinkin day for me. I was up practically all night not feeling well. After I just got over a cold, I think I now have the stomach bug thats been going around here. My BIL said he had it about a week ago & felt sick to his stomache all day. Well, since I laid down to go to bed last night I've been that way. I tried eating a little something this morning to see if that'd help but it didnt. In fact it may have made it worse. :dohh: of course this happens my first day of work! Ughh. I guess I can't help if they send me home for being too sick to work, but I for sure wont be calling in on my very first day! ughh, wish me luck ladies!

Good luck baby! I hope you have a good first day.

I am back to work today after a lovely two week break. Hopefully the students will be nice.

Thanks baby! I know it's very strange, but so glad she showed! Good luck at work, hope you feel better. Nothing worse than being ill :(

I'm the same Krissie, the two week holiday went too quick! Back to reality unfortunately :(

best of luck baby, do update us your first day experience around little angels okkk <3

I am on DPO13 today and CD27 ... i just take this test if having CD28 this month may be ( assumed fom O date) i can feel this light line which came within 5 minutes of test...:wacko:

now i am thinking to wait till CD29 if AF not started will test again, what you ladies suggests me?? today test i take in day time :haha::winkwink:

Attachments

• Photo0345.jpg
    Photo0345.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79