Metformin & PCOS

Aein - I'm so excited for you!! And I agree with Bunny - I'm too impatient to wait, test again asap!! :haha: I'm doing well, dh and I are just visiting with some of my famly on the east coast, which is why I've been away from the thread for a few days. We get back home on Wednesday night and I have another ultrasound on Thursday morning to see how the follie in my right ovary is doing. I will keep you updated :) Oh - and my status says I'm sick because I'm STILL getting over my pesky sinus infection. I'm hoping that once I return home and back to my normal routine that I'll start to feel a bit better. I also just finished my antibiotics today so hopefully I'll feel better soon!

Baby - I'm so glad that your first day went well... Is it possible that your stomach problems are a preggo symptom? That combined with your tiredness may be the sign of a bfp coming your way! I have my fx for you!!!

Thanks JL, I guess it COULD possibly be preggo symptoms :shrug: but my BIL had a stomach virus & I believe I caught it from him. I have however been a tad bit more hungry, which has caused me to gain 3lbs back :( Once I kick these illnesses (which I'm sure I'll be sick for atleast the first month of me working at a daycare) I'm planning on going back to the gym. I wanted to go today, but was too sick. I got a flu shot today to help keep from possibly getting the flu from one of the babies. I also had a TB test today, not fun. I was more nervous about getting the shots than I was about my first day on the job. But I'm sooooo exhausted now, its after 11pm & I'm about to go to bed. I can't believe I made it as long as I did. I hope I'll get a tad bit more sleep tonight, I havent really felt sick since this morning. So here's to hoping its gone! UNLESS, its morning sickness... Lol

Bunny, Fanbox is a site we just discovered where we maintain our account, we do blogs, boosts etc and basically earning site, i just started with it in my free time :)

wellno more need of test i think, because after 5 hours of sleep i felt sum fishy in morning and here AF on its way :( still its light will observe half day, so in evening will visit Dr as she asked me to visit to start clomid too....

Aww I'm so sorry Aein :( Has she properly started yet?

yea bunny with full flash :(

today i visit hospital but my dr is on vaccation till 13th Jan, so i just consult with another Dr on her place

as per observing tests strip dr refer me to hcg serum, which result isnegative, now she advised me to retest DH analysis too... and its upto us if we want to staft Clomid so do by this cycle or next

now guide me what should i do, if i start clomid so will take from tomorrow CD2??

Question is this, why can faint line can be shown if i am not preggo?

I'm so sorry to hear that. It's very very odd that you keep getting faint lines and then af. I don't know what to suggest

Aein- I am sorry to hear that af came. Could your tests possibly be expired? I really don't know much about false positives, but I read once that could cause it.

So sorry to hear AF showed up Aein. The second line could be an evap line. What type of test are you using? & as far as starting Clomid, are you Ovulating? Because if you are there's no need for clomid.

I'm so sorry to hear that. It's very very odd that you keep getting faint lines and then af. I don't know what to suggest

yea i am also surpised on it coz i also test second time too and same line shown up... anyhow no clarification still here:wacko:

krissie, they were not expired even a year time, but surely it was false positive

baby, i use two different test strips just to sure, till last month Dr said you are not ovulating because of PCOS so puts me on Metform, but she advised me too if af shown so she will addup clomid too
& i sumwhere else read an advice to start Metform and clomid together for best results, i dont recall it was here or in sumother thread

Now DH decide to rest this full month, out of stress, he is starting his medicine again and stops me to take Clomid this month, he is saying next month we will visit Dr and if she suggests so will start Clomid
now i am just silent and said OK, because i also believe stress always react very bad on hormones

amazingly i lost 6kg less then a month time... although i am not on big diet :)

I feel for you Aein :( Maybe a little break is for the best before you start clomid, ttc can be very stressful. On the other hand many people end up conceiving when they're not trying :)
Good luck with everything :flow:

Agreed with you dear,

lol but i know this rest is just not to visit dr and else thingie, else BD rest, no way not at all ... :D

after our marriage it was 10 months time, we were not together, last year on my anniversary i came here and we start TTC, sumtimes i thinks if we had achieve tht 10 months time too may be now we proud parent :)

but anyhow we all ladies soon will share our good news here... cheers for tht time bunny, how much happiness, joy around us :)

Hello Ladies, I was just prescribed Metformin today so I'll be taking my first pill tonight with dinner :) I have my fingers crossed that I will at least get AF sometime soon and hopefully ovulate. Im praying for my BFP so i really hope this works!!

Welcome Aly,

thats cool and yes i wish soon your AF regulat and you ovulate by your own, cheers

by the way, how much dosage you will take?

Thanks! :)

500 mgs a day for 4 weeks. then 1000 mgs for the next four weeks.

thats cool dear, i had taken 500mg for start 5 days in morning and evening with meal,
afterthat i am taking 1000mg a day with same routine

wish you all best of luck dear, hopefully you will not suffer by any side effect too, some of ladies just have little bit diarrehea thats it... have a nice time Aly <3

Aein, ok. Well in that case I'd say take the Clomid. I dont ovulate on my own, so my new dr put me on Clomid right away with the Metformin. We'll see if 3rd month was the charm or another bust. I'm on CD29 today, so if I O'd & am not preggo, AF should be here by early next week!

Welcome Aly! Good luck with your first day taking Metformin, I had a horrible stomach ache my first few days, but after that its all been smooth sailing. :D

thanks ladies for welcoming me and wishing me luck!! i will keep you updated for sure :)

best of luck baby <3

this month i am not Clomid, just with my DH decision, so next month will visit dr hopefully she will be back till that time from vaccations, so if she recommend will start Clomid :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->