Metformin & PCOS

I am not sure about as its v light, may be i wait some days and test back early morning if AF not came on its way

Any line is a positive test Hun. Fingers crossed this is your BFP xxxx

Any line is a positive test Hun. Fingers crossed this is your BFP xxxx

yes i do believe too laurac, but last month i also got a line but next day AF started.... may be because we did BD that night, or may be something else...

ahh just wait for some more days, may be God has written sumthing good for all of us Ladies :happydance::hugs:

I have everything crossed for you that this is your sticky baby xxxx

thanks much dear, i hope and pray for this also, may be my wish to have a baby on this anniversary is about to fulfill <3

today i also get good news that my brothers wives are also preggo
wooow so cool if this year is going to be NEW BABIES YEAR

Bunny - yay for af!! That is awesome!! :thumbup: I totally understand being excited - it's been months since I've o'd naturally and I feel like when it actually happens I'll be as excited as if I were to get a bfp :haha:

Aein - that looks like a positive to me!!! :happydance: That's so exciting!! When will you retest / go to the doctor to check?!?

Hey JL, how are you doing gal, and why are you feeling sick, huh

I will wait 2 more days if no AF so surely retest at hone first, afterhat will decide what to do next... or may be AF touches me before :)

Good luck Aein!!!! How exciting! :D Keep us updated!! Have you had any symptoms or anything?? :)

Bunny, i didnt felt anything yet just left breasts pains when dh touches it, lol i just scramed that time and he asking, it didnt hurt you before, why now.... but this also be af symtom too....

last week some cramps and tiredness, which i felt and shared here too, thats it...

They always say early pregnancy symptoms are like af symptoms so here's hoping!!

yea Bunny i didnt check bfp in previous months cycles, although 2 to 3 times my days were up, i also noted a thing, if my date go up, and we do BD, surely next day my AF comes, i really not understand why this happens

but this month i am also taking care of it, its 6th day today we didn't do BD, nor we do till AF or anything else clears

CD27 started today, so i am thinking to wait another 2 or 3 days and retest again in early morning :)

what do you say Bunny??

lolz Bunny, okay but after a day will do okay :)

sure Bunny, you Ladies did heard about FanBox?.

Aein, that test doesnt look very light! It def looks positive to me, & I agree with laura, a line is a line! I think it is positiveeeeee!!

Thanks everyone, my first day went good. I wasnt in the infant room because someone called out, but I was in the "creeper" room which is babies that are crawling/walking. They were so loving and sweet, it really made me wish I had a baby when I left there today... One little boy fell down & bumped his head & I held him & he just laid his little head on my shoulder & gave me the biggest hug. It was so sweet :) it was a good day though, besides me not feeling well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->