Metformin & PCOS

Jl, woow thats reallu cool i hope things have been turned more positive on ur way and yes Bunny is saying right, there should be more chances of twins if trigger achieve with both matured follicles, best of luck

Laura, dear at last AF captures you but be hopeful this should be on a positive way, better luck with you OPK

Baby, where are you dear, any update... seriously i saw in dream that you got your BFP, i hope n pray this turns in reality too

Hey ladies, glad to hear everything is going well.

Aein, I wish that dream was true!! But I've had pink spotting today which means AF should be here full force by tomorrow.

I havent been on very much because I'm just feeling very down about the whole ttc thing. I'm glad my periods are regulating, but I just feel like its all a lost cause. I am just feeling really depressed over wanting a baby of my own, & working in the daycare isnt helping. :shrug: ohh well, not much else I can do, right?

aww baby, dont feel depressed dear, i can better understand your feelings, same i was feeling some days before, but see what i believe God has really written something very best for all of us, soon or later we will be a proud Mother too,

next week or later we are planing to perform Umrah, i will specially pray for all of us InshahAllah

Baby - :hugs: I'm sorry you're feeling down. I can't imagine working in a day care - that would be so hard :( We're always here to vent to if you need. Fx that 2013 will be the lucky year for all of us :hugs:

Aein - thank you for your kind words and thoughts :) Good luck to you this cycle!

Laura - I'm so glad af came - hopefully this coming cycle will be more regular for you!

Afm, my left side follie is now mature at 2.1cm but unfortunately they couldn't get a clear view of my right ovary to see the follie (they said it was "hiding" - which apparently is fairly common) :dohh: My doc felt that given my high estrogen levels and growth on my left side, that the follie was most likely mature now anyways so they gave me the hcg trigger injection to force to me o! Now dh and I have to bd like crazy for three days and I go back for another scan and bloodwork on saturday to confirm o.

That is very exciting JL!! Fx this is your month!

Baby- I am sorry you are feeling so down. I find it difficult to be around babies, let alone working with them every day. :hugs:

Laura- I am glad af finally showed up for you. I hope your opks can lend some extra insight for you this month.

My update is simple... My opks have contined to fade to their regular lightness. So I am left to assume I either O'd or I geared up to and did not. Since I am feeling optimistic and I am now experiencing sore bbs I am going with I O'd. I have got sore bbs the last couple of cycles about two weeks before my af started. I am going to continue doing an opk once a day in the afternoon just to watch. In other news I am going to try Clomid for my next cycle.

Jl, Hapoy n fruitful Bading dear <3

krissie, woow thats awsum, hopefully i will also start clomid in next cycle too .... best of luck dear <3

Hi ladies, just a quick update - I just got my first ever really TRULY positive opk!! I used one this evening just to make sure the hcg trigger was doing what it's supposed to, and lo and behold - positive! The test line is actually quite a bit darker than the control line :happydance: I'm a total nerd an even took a picture of the test stick I was so excited :haha:

:dust: to all you ladies!!

woow good news JL, hapoy for you dear and best of luck with this Oing.... happy Beding <3

m feeling some high pressure on lower abdomen, uterus area
may be coz of cold weather here or anything else :S

Good luck JL! I'm so excited for you!

Hope your feeling better baby, the last month the whole ttc thing really got me down. Everytime I saw kids I was jelous and upset. Its a horrible feeling :( It does get better, lately I've been quite positive and looking forward to all the milestones a bfp will bring. Were here if you need to vent :)

Krissie, how are you feeling? Sounds like you have O'd. When is af due?

Aein - hope you feel better soon. Not sure what it could be, what cycle day are you?

Bunny, its CD11 at end

i hope soon we all will get rid of this ttc thingie, and just jump into Pregnant forum <3

I'm on cd12, can't believe I'm cd 12 already! Where does the time go :haha:

Think I'm giving up on opk's, feel like there quite stressful :dohh: Especially if I might not ovulated until cd 27. Aein are you using opks?

Bunny, here in Riyadh i didnt find any OPK, so i am not using them nor i am checking cwm thingie :S
just i am noting my BBT, although i was planning to go for follicular study but DH just refused and asked me dont say again to visit hospital this month :/

I am expect af around the end of the month.

Nothing new here. I have not been feeling well and my classes started this week so my stress is running high. But I am trying to remain optimistic and know this to shall pass.

Krissie, don't take stress dear, just be involved yourself in classes and rest left over God, he will do all better, best luck dear i hope AF doesnt hit you this time , cheers , <3

Aein, I don't check cm either and am going to stop opks I think. I just don't know when I'll O but since my last cycle was 41 days I'll wait that long this cycle before testing (I'll try to be patient!)

Hope you feel better soon Krissie, its that time of year, so many bugs and colds about. Hope your tww flies in.

yea Bunny , i unedrstand dear a long wait from a cycle to another, its always takes our exam na, be hopeful dear

just i run to washroom as i felt myseld wet, outside vagina all area covered with alot of eggy mucus, ehh.... i felt yakkhy :(

That is so true. This is a bad cold season. And it makes matters worse that I teach at an elementary school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->