Metformin & PCOS

Cold weather always make us down, i can felt Krissie how bad it is
i am also suffering from soar throat , now my nose flu started... this weather sumhow make us sick , ehhh

That doesnt sound good at all Aein :( I hate feeling sick, especially if it drags on for days! Fingers crossed you feel better soon!

thanks Bunny, i was born and grow up in Karachi, i never go through this type of cold weather before
i must say Riyadh winters are much colder then Karachi

although our home is in Azad Kashmir, and that area is quite hilly and much colder but thanks God am not there in winter :D

i am crazy about snowfall, my good luck, on our honeymoon we visit Murree and first time in my life i saw snowfall with my DH, i just loved that:kiss:

Its always cold here in Scotland and today we can severe snow! Was literally a blizzard! Had to stay indoors all day it was that bad. Think the next couple of days will be awful when it turns to ice.

When it was snowing it was so pretty, I'm like you I love snow! Although it's not very handy if I need to go anywhere :haha:

awww thats so cool Bunny, plz do share some snow pic when it falls

so bad now m feeling fever too, my eyes and forhead is ready to roast chicken :/

Its night time here now but if its still there tomorrow I'll get some pics :D

I live where we always have snow. We have about 14 cm right now. I am not a fan of snow, our roads are poorly maintained and are covered in ice. This year is particularly cold with freezing fog every day. I am looking forward to spring!!

yea Krissie, this year winter is sumhow change from previous years
last year i was at my home in winter, but that was not so cold, but this year same fogy and much cold weather still

i hope Spring brings lots of happiness and good news for all of us <3

i am starting ciuntdown, 10 days left for my 2nd anniversary, planning how to celebrate this
althoug i am all alone here, dh never take interest in such occassions, every time i arrange everything surprisingly

i brought black color dress for him & shoes too, for myself still thinking what to buy ... any suggestions

i wanna buy some flowers, bouqet to decorate but here main problem i even cant go outside alone without husband... ehhh what i do yaara :(

Hi ladies...hope you're all doing okay:flower:

I had a question about the Metformin. I've been on it for about a month and noticed some spotting yesterday morning. It went away overnight, but now it's back again this morning. Have any of you had spotting on and off while on Metformin? I'm hoping it means either I'll get AF soon or that my body is trying to regulate:thumbup:

Have a good weekend everyone:flower:

hello bnporter, welcome in dear

as for me i am also on it from a month, but didnt noticed spotting, i think baby is sumhow feeling spotting a day before, hopefully its showing that AF is on its way

by the way you are on what CD?? did you Oing or not?

Aein, I'm pretty sure I'm on CD 74. My cycles have been very long and irregular for the last year so I'm hoping the Metformin will help it out:thumbup:I haven't really charted or used my basal thermometer since I started the Metformin so I have no idea if I've ovulated yet or not. I guess if it is starting to work I need to start back doing those things.:thumbup:

I had some random spotting the first couple of months. I haven't noticed anything for a couple of months now.

Thanks Krissie. Hopefully the spotting is a good sign. I noticed the weight you've lost...Congrats, by the way. Do you contribute some of the weight loss to the Met? I just wondered because I have about 40 pounds I'd like to lose. I've already lost about 5 and I know it's supposed to help with weight loss.

I think it helps. I have way less sugar/carb cravings. I also found I only eat two regular meals with a few snacks. Right now I am also doing lower carb with no wheat and I think the met has helped me be successful with that.

Yeah, I've noticed that, too. Before I started on the Met. it seemed like I wanted something sweet almost all the time. Now, I might get a craving maybe once a day, but I don't always give into it. So far I love being on the Met. except for the stomach issues that go along with it sometimes:haha:

Thanks for all the support ladies :hugs: So, AF just arrived. At like 10pm on CD36. So this cycle was 3 days longer than last, but I'll take it. I'm feeling a little better about the whole day care & wanting a baby thing. It still hurts, but I'm trying to look at the positives. This is month #2 that my period has come on its own in a reasonable amount of time. So I guess thats a good thing. Ughhh, its just all so frusterating. I'll have to read through the last page or so to catch up on everyone, but hope everyone is doing well.

This morning I realised my jeans were loose! I think I'm loosing weight! I know it's random :haha: but rather a big achievement for me. So motivated now, and my I've noticed my appetite has reduced so much. So happy! Hope this positivity stays :dohh:

Baby, hope your okay :flow: definitely an up side to af to know that things are regulating especially since it wasn't far off last months cycle length. Its so much easier ttc when your not having to worry if you will O or not. One step closer to your bfp :)

bnporter - Hope the met side effects aren't too bad for you. I've never had spotting before but hope yours is because af is on its way :)

Bunny, thts cool na so you are reducing weight, this is either a good sign on the journey

this is what i also felt but my dh saying no no u didnt loose it but when i weight i lost 6kg in 20 days, really amuzed too

all day was sick, lazy with bp low :( dh saying dont take medicine just leave for a day, but i refused without dr prescription i cant

Well done for the weight loss Aein! I'm hoping to go down a clothes size soon :) Hope you haven't got a bug or anything :( hopefully it wont last long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->