Metformin & PCOS

Thanks for your help ladies - I do appreciate your experience on the matter.

My dr is not a nice guy. I have decided I won't be seeing him again. Going to see a nurse today and hopefully will be able to reorder bloods (although doing them again doesn't fill me with joy) so I can see what is going on. I don't doubt that it is PCOS, because I do have a lot of the other symptoms, but the dr didn't even ask about other symptoms. He seems to have made the diagnosis purely on bloods alone and nothing else. It worries me.

Laurac, be sure to visit other Dr too, so you should be clear with all things, may be there's nothing serious about PCOS so why should you take Tablets, so just do it asap

Yesterday nigh ti felt little cramps on left lower abdomen side, which turns into backache too this morning
when i noted my BBT it showed me Oing date, so pribable i O yesterday night or 1 day before... ehhhh

ladies onthing i wanna ask, after BD, i cant resist myself to go washroom with 10 mins, and yest after BD my DH asked me to not do so, jusy be on bed... is this thing counts for better result or not?

Aein- I have heard that trying to lay there for 30 mins with your hips propped up us suppose to help.

Saw a different dr today. She ordered more bloods and an ultrasound.

best of kuck with your tests Laurac <3

Krissie, i see but i didnt take care of this thing till yet, will try to do next time, may be tdy we do BD :D

whole da:y spend in pain and it was as AF is on its way, still i can feel sumthing fishy fishy :(
plus when i nited my today temp, it just showed up O line, may be its more feritle time, try to avail that

Aein, my FS told me to lay there after bd for about 10-15 min. I had been laying there for about 30, but she said 10-15 was plenty. It gives DH's swimmers time to grab on to your CM without having to fight against gravity.

yea stayhopeful, i got it dear, okay next time i try to by lay there, but what i felt always pee is about to come out, else if we talking and we laugh on sumthing, cum comes out lolz very funnt but i am observing it :(

Hey ladies. So AF for me has been funky. Had slight spotting Thursday & Friday, then Friday night had some red bleeding. Also had red bleeding on Sat morning, enough to almost fill a regular tampon. Since then I've had nothing. I've also been sick as a dog today. Birthday was great, but had an upset stomach all morning. Then last night I had some nausea & a fever. Today I have been coughing up mucus all day, which in tern has made me throw up each time. So I've been coughing, had a fever, & been throwing up all day. Such fun. Glad it was today & not yesterday! I'm hoping its gone by tomorrow because work is NOT going to be fun if I'm sick all day. I'm on CD40 something... So I guess I'll take a test this week & if no bfp or AF by the weekend, I'll start provera. Whooohooo... Not!

Laura, I was diagnosed by a scan only. The doc could clearly see the cysts all over my ovaries, so no blood work was done. Glad you're new doctor ordered more scans & bloodwork for you though.

Mstib, thanks :hugs: it is really hard. I didnt think it would effect me as much as it has, but it really has. I love it but at the same time it hurts.

Jl, thanks for the bday wish :) it was a good day over all!

3 days with cramps, pain sometimes back side sometimes left right lower abdomen, sumtimes feels as AF on uts way and now motion started :( whats going on

Laura - Cant imagine how worried you are but keep calm and relax I'm sure it'll be nothing and they just want to rule out everything since it's a new doctor, they seem better than your last one if they are wanting to tests and such. Keep us updated :flow:

Aein, what cd are you on?

I've never had O pains and I know everyone feels it differently but maybe it could be you Oing?

Yes its Second month started while i am taking Met and i felt these symptoms
but upset tummy its making me more upset :( although i am upto arrangements of coming anniversary too

Laura - :hugs: I'm sorry hun, I know that must be stressful, but I do think Bunny is right - the doc is probably just trying to rule everything out :hugs:

Aein - sorry you're having pain :( Fx it's just your body O'ing!!

yea Bunny may be you are right, same pain i felt sumhow in same CD during my last cycle, i am thinking on my next visit to Dr i should told her about these changes

Sounds promising! Yeah let the doctor know, they will be able to give you more insight about it.

I haven't been doing opks everyday and to be honest it's more of a fear of finding out I'm not ovulating. I know it sounds silly :haha: but I done 2 the past week and there wasn't even a second line but today there was the faintest second line :) Kind of hoping that's the start of the whole ovulation process and I could O in like a week? Maybe my logic is a load of rubbish :dohh: :haha:

awww best of luck with Oing Bunny, why should you wait for a week time, i suggest you to start BD after every second day, avail the time dear

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->