Metformin & PCOS

It's no where near as dark as the control line but it's there so I'm hoping it's going to keep getting dark until its positive which will probably take ages. It's just promising that there was no second line at all until today so fingers crossed it will continue and become positive :) according to my last cycle which was 41 days, I should O next weekend if it's going to be same as last month.

yea Bunny but may be your this cycle will be shortened so you may O early, possibility still there :)

That's very true Aein! I'm staying positive! :D

Had a bad day though :blush: all I ate today was chocolate and crisps!! :( Feel awful, my healthy eating isnt going very well :( Sooo bloated I look heavily pregnant (more than usual..) and my tummy is sore now :( You would think I would learn every time I eat bad food but I never do! :haha:

lolz, oh come on Bunny just control eat healthy food and yes sometimes eating choclate nt too bad

mine day was also bad coz of upset tummy, ehh and now we are spending night by watching The Hobbitt :)

I am having some bad PMS right now. I was angry at hubby all weekend and I just want to eat chocolate. This never happened before metformin.

Aein- I saw The Hobbit. I love the LOR and it was a good movie.

Krissie come here and share kitkat with me, i am just having it while watching movie :D but i am mire drazy about ice creams, even i had a little wish to be my ice cream made house in Antarkatica so it never get melt nor end so i will enjoy more n more, hehehe

Ladies, you know i am an eastern girl belongs from a Muslim family, but living here in Riyadh i saw very nice western outfits, i wish to buy one and wore on my anniversary nxt week, ehhhh do i look odd??

I haven't seen the Hobbit yet but would love to! Sounds really good :)

Aww Krissie thats not good :( I always get some sort of pms symptoms :blush: Hope you feel better soon.

Aein, I'm sure the outfit will look lovely :) Wear what ever you feel good in :flow:

I am a huge ice cream fan. I would have to come visit your ice cream house. :) I agreed to give it up to support my Hubby with quitting smoking. He hasn't smoked since July and I still have some every now and again. lol...

I am sure the outfit would be nice.

Bunny, you must see this movie, its really nice & if you've seen its part one in Lords of the Rings, you will definitely gonna love it :)
we are watching online on www.1channel.ch

Krissie, i hate smoking and thanks God DH also not smoke
you try to quit it too till your journey of ttc Krissie

I quit smoking a good few years ago, I wasn't a major smoker though. I'm not a fan of ice cream much but I loveeeee ice poles!! :haha: Been eating them all winter :dohh:

Thanks Aein for the site, will have a little look at it :)

ohh God, its end but actual its not an end, i am sure next part will come soon .... konger wait

I am having some bad PMS right now. I was angry at hubby all weekend and I just want to eat chocolate. This never happened before metformin.

Aein- I saw The Hobbit. I love the LOR and it was a good movie.

Haha, I never wanted to eat chocolate after I started Metformin :) I developed sugar intolerance pretty quickly. It helped me lose about 30 lbs, but I missed chocolate. Thankfully (or unfortunately, not sure which) the sugar intolerance went away, but now I am eating chocolate like crazy. I tell myself that it is the little bean, but I am only 6 weeks so my husband isn't really buying it :)

I haven't posted on this forum in so long. I stopped getting email updates about it and completely forgot it was here. How are all you ladies doing? I hope all is well :)

I also saw The Hobbit and loved it! I am excited to see how they are going to break it up into three movies.

Congrats babymabey! I hope this is a sticky bean for you!

I wish I could have some sugar intolerance right about now. I just want to eat all things sweet and carby right now. :(

Laura, you'll be in my prayers :hugs: try not to stress!

Babymabey, CONGRATS! thats so awesome!!

So I had some more random spotting today but still not enough to call a flow. Ugh! So tired of this... I was so hopeful after last month that my cycle was regulating, but its not looking that way now. :dohh:

Baby, you go for a test now dear , its necessary for taking future actions, best of luck

Babymabey, Welcome back dear... i hope you will stick this bean, lots of prayers <3

I meet my neighbour today, she had a 4 months baby girl after a year of ttc, she told me some tips

1. try to do intercourse on floor
2. after intercourse, just close your legs and turn on left side and just sleep/relax for half an hour
3. if you do on bed, try to use pillow under your bumps
4. or uplift your legs on 30° angel

i just share with you all, may be any of us take benefit from these tips

Krissie - ice poles are ice lollies but more ice if that makes sense :haha:

Congrats babymabey!! :flow:

Baby - I feel for you :( must be really annoying and frustrating. Hope it sorts itself out soon!

Baby - sorry your cycle is going wonky :hugs: Hopefully this may just be an off month due to all the changes you've had with starting your new job, being sick, etc. Fx that your next cycle will be more regular!

Babymabey - CONGRATS!! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months!!! :flower:

Afm - I'm 5dpo and just waiting to see what the tww will bring.

Good luck JL, are you a symptom spotter? :)

Recorded One Born Every Minute last night and have just watched it. Cried the whole way through it :haha: Soooo broody now!! Don't think I've even ovulated yet this cycle :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->