Metformin & PCOS

After all day busy routine, i'm really feeling tired this time with pain on lower abdomen left or right sumtimes in middle and feeling vagina close with mucus flow inside, looks as AF flowing :S

its very pleasent weather outside, light rainy whole day, in morning i told dh there must be rain today and he said big NO, so i bet for 100SAR , hahahah very lucky day for me i won yahoooo!
i asked dh to go outside but he refused saying when you walk too much go upstairs downstairs, your AF will come early, so just do rest ... and rest no rest for housewife i believe :(

Thanks so much for all the encouragement ladies! It really is so helpful to have you all to talk to! I had my first u/s today and everything looks good. I start my first dose of Clomid tonight!! :happydance:

Baby - are you being monitored with ultrasounds or bloodwork to be 100% sure that you're O'ing? My RE had mentioned to me that it's really common for 50mg of clomid to not be strong enough. Is it possible you may need a higher dose? I had my tubes and uterus checked (HSG and a Saline Sono) and I was SUPER nervous for both tests but they both weren't too bad at all - I had some cramping similar to af cramps, but nothing unmanageable. I'm not sure how your coverage works in the US, but both tests were covered for me - hopefully it's the same for you! Fx you won't need to worry and you'll get your bfp this month!

Aein - Fx the evil witch stays away!! :dust: to you!!

Bunny - I'm glad to hear that your opk's are still getting darker! I've actually heard that it's best not to use fmu with opk's cuz it takes a little while throughout the day for the LH to build up in your system. Have you tried testing later in afternoon (still with concentrated urine - as in don't drink anything or pee for about 3 hours before you test)? Fx it happens soon!!

Thanks JL, dun know why but this time i am little concerned with implanataion thingies, i just felt very light spots, but its too light i cant even no brown or red.... i never ever observed spotting like this
so what should it be, even no bleeding with urine, a big Q for me...

stay, what are you upto?

I'm on CD 12, I had some issues with my blood pressure being way too low last week and I stopped taking the Met for a few days, but it seems to be back to normal now and I started taking the Met again on Tuesday night. I've been really tired and dizzy the past few days, but my blood pressure is holding steady. I'm tracking my bbt to see when I o and I'm supposed to go in on CD21 to have my progesterone level checked, but I think I may call them and see if I can postpone that appointment. Last Metformin cycle (my first one) I didn't o until CD 35, I had 2 progesterone labs that showed no o but I already knew that from my bbt. I'd rather not waste the money on the labs when I already know the answer and I could save the $90/test to go toward IVF. I'm not expecting to o any time soon, but our plan is to bd every other day to try to cover our bases. I've thought about using opks, but the only ones I've used that I like are the Clear Blue digital ones. Those were fine when I was on Clomid and knew the few days when I was most likely to get my LH surge, but when I have no clue it could get really expensive. I'm still having a hard time bouncing back from my 1st Metformin BFN, but I'm trying to be optimistic.

Aein - I've got my fx that those twinges you're feeling are implantation occurring! You're 14dpo right? Have you thought about testing? GL!!

Stayhopeful - Glad to hear your bp is holding steady - hopefully your dizziness will subside soon! I agree with you about holding off on a progesterone test until later in your cycle (if that's when you o), it makes no sense to waste the money to test before. Good luck with catching your eggie this month!! I know seeing a bfn is hard :hugs: Fx you'll get your bfp soon and you won't have to worry about ivf!!

Aein – FX for you.

Bunny_Boo – Catch that eggy!

JL1363 – Good luck with the Clomid.

Baby – I don’t think you would have blocked tubes. Have you had ovarian drilling? They can drill some of the hardened cysts around the walls of the ovaries so that new eggs can come out.

Stayhopeful – having low blood pressure is tough to deal with. It made me feel like that too.

AFM, I don’t know what my body is doing. I don’t know if I o this week or not. My cm seemed to be better this cycle, but it never did reach the point where it was a lot of ewcm. Dh and I have been BD every other day just in case. I tried to find a website that would tell me other signs to look for, but I did. I am staying on my diet though.

Stayhopeful, as your nick day be hopeful dear, everything will be fonna settle down very soon, and m sure this Year is for all of us, hugs

Thanks Met :)

JL, yea i am at DPO14 and CD25, but i didnt go for test, one strip i have showed accurate result next day of a missed period, and i dun know when will be my periods missed, coz last month was 26 days cycle and before it goes on 30 32 34.... so if i consider last month cycle only, should wait for at leat 3 more days , what you all suggest

why m not sleeping :blush: its second night and like this no sleep in eyes :dohh: on the otherhandi dh in sound sleep with snoring :haha:

JL, no I'm not being monitored. Well I mean every 8 weeks, but I dont really consider that monitoring lol. My doc told me 50mg may not be strong enough too, & when I go wednesday I'm going to ask to up my dose. He mentioned it before so I doubt it'll be an issue. I seem to be O'ing, so maybe my body is gearing up to O & just doesnt quite release the egg :shrug: I can't win lol

Sweetmel, I've never had any drilling done. It sounds horrible, lol. The most I've had done are ultrasounds & bloodwork.

So I'm on CD7, & I'm still having the light bleeding. Its not that bad because its so light but its different. I am enjoying such a light period. I'm soooo glad today is Friday though. I'm exhausted from this work week & ready to sleep in tomorrow! My doc appt is Wednesday, so I guess then we'll see where we go from here.

Baby, have a nice weekend dear, i hope you future appointment will turn in positive way

just i checked light red spotting, dun know may be AF on uts way, so tdy evening will visit dr if bleeding start in full flash.,, can i do test now??

Hey ladies, sorry I haven't been on for a couple of days!

Aein - Test!!! Hopefully the bleeding isn't af or anything to worry about. Good Luck!

Baby - Glad to hear it's very light, nothing worse when its heavy and your busy! Hope you are enjoying the weekend. Anything nice planned?

Mel - Well done for sticking to your diet. I've had a bad couple of days on mine :blush: it will take time for your body to sort itself out with met but best to BD often just incase!

stayhopeful - sounds like your having a bad time, but try stay positive! Your bfp could come anytime and I hope it's soon :flow:

I need advice ladies. I took an opk this morning with fmu and I know you don't get accurate results like you guys have said so when I saw it was a little bit lighter than yesterdays opks I wasn't too bothered even though yesterday's opk with fmu was dark. Anyway, did an opk not long ago and the test line is virtually gone! Help :( I'm staying positive but is it possible that I geared up to O but didnt? Plus I forgot two met tablets yesterday so I had only took 1 :dohh: could that have affected it? I'm such a worrier!

Bunny, i'm not really inti OPKs thing so cant give you proper answer but what i felt when line was going to dark n dark i.e. your most fertile time and may be you O already in that time, but all is assumption better to test one more time after some hours

Afm, i tested it's BFN but 8 hours passed still light spotting, looks as i and baby just crawling in a same boat, tomorrow evening m going to visit Dr :)

Thanks Aein, I'll do another before I go to bed tonight.

Hope af stays away, your not out until af arrives! :)

Good Luck Bunny <3

my cycles are going to shorten now, last month 26 days and this time 25 days
m sure if its AF dr will put me on Clomid for sure :)

Make sure to discuss it with him and ask him for it, I'm sure he will and hopefully it will work wonders for you!

Yea Bunny i hope so, now after using Met for 2 months i am sure Clomid do Miracle for me unless no other thing broke it :)
also ask Dr for DH sperms test, let see what will happen tomorrow :)

Bunny, no plans for me this weekend! Just relaxing around the house all weekend :) & I do think its possible for you to gear up yet not actually O. Not sure if thats what happened in your case but I believe its possible...is it possible you just missed your surge??

I had a near positive last night, was a couple of shades lighter than the control line but not far off and it was a wee bit lighter than that this morning. Could I have surged through the night??

Finally AF captures me lat night & yes its the witch, ehhh
in evening will visit Dr, hope for the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"