Metformin & PCOS

Sorry AF got you Aein, good luck with your appointment and next cycle, hopefully you'll get clomid :flow:

thanks Bunnh, i also hope and pray Met with Clomid work for me

you know i am here on visit visa with husband, i have to go back hometown before end of 9th month and then my visa again processed and i come back again, now i am doing all calculations when i go, how much time left if not preggo then wt happened and if preggo then wt.... i dun wanna think much but i have to do, we have to look for future, dun know wts written in fate

You never know what's going to happen in the future which I hate! I like being planned and organised so I end up going over every situation in my head and worrying about it. Everything happens for a reason and things always work out so try not to worry

yea you are right Bunny, better we leave matters as ther are going on, sumthing good will happen with ys :)

Bunny, it is possible you surged at night & missed it. I wouldnt count yourself out yet! :hugs: good luck! Fx'd you did O!!!!!!

I suppose there is still hope!! Will have to wait two weeks to see if I did. hopefully a bfp will appear not AF!

Best of Luck Bunny, i pray for you BFP dis cycle <3

so i visit dr, and she puts me on Clomid 50mg from CD2 to CD5... also refer DH for semen analysis once again, and asked me to visit on CD12 for follicular study, she said we are still not confirmed are you Oing or not :s

Glad you got clomid Aein. They will just want to study you to make sure your Oing and I'm sure you are and there will be nothing to worry about :flow:

Bunny - Hopefully you had your surge overnight and you did end up o'ing. Fx that a bfp is on it's way for you! :flower:

Aein - sorry the witch got you but I'm glad your doc gave you the clomid! GL this cycle, hopefully it will be your last for nine months! :)

Baby - GL at your appt on Wednesday!

Afm - I'm on my 4th day of clomid and it's going ok. I had a few side effects, mostly hot flashes, but it hasn't been too bad. I go for my first u/s on Thursday to monitor for O.

Very Scary Gals,

in early morning Urine and just now u found blood clot almost half palm size..... wts this, is this normal :/

Take it to the dr Hun. Could be nothing, but worth getting checked

Definitely get that checked just in case Aein.

Been doing the odd opk just to see and the couple after my darkest one had virtually no test line, hence why I think I O'd. Well the couple i've done recently are quite dark! I have just been doing them and having a quick look and seeing nothin and putting them away and now that i've had a second look there actually dark.. I'm cd29, and for a normal person my af should be late never mind ovulation. What the heck is going on :(

Aein, I get blood clots like that some cycles. You should get checked for a blood clotting issue. Ask the doctor to check you for thrombophilia. It is not that complicated of a test and if you don't have it your mind will be at ease. If you do have it, you will need to take extra folic acid and the doctor would put you on low dose asprin 81 mg.

Thx Lurac... but i already flushed that i never though to pick and store, it sucks :(

SwetMel, thanks dear i must discussed with my Dr as my US appointment next week so will wait that time
as for Folic acid m alraedy taking 2tbs per day, now i started Clomid too with Glucophage and Tabs for TSh also taking on empty stomach daily :/
how we will get out of these medications and ttc stuff..... :(

Bunny, may be your this cycle is getting long i.e your Opks nt showing exact line but Laurac is also right hsg levels also trigger it, even if one have PCOS so it definitely worth, be cool dear

Oh don't do this to me ladies :haha: I'll test around valentines day cos think AF is due around the 16th if my cycle is 41 days like last cycle. I want a bfp so bad!! Don't know whether to keep doing opks or not, it's driving me mad!!

Awww sweet Bunny, i pray you get disturbed things on Valentine's day.... i hope something best and positive must be waiting for you, good luck :)

Aein - I agree with the other ladies, definitely tell your doc about it! How are you feeling now?

Bunny - Fx a bfp is on it's way soon!!!!!!

Hope all you ladies are doing well! :flower:

If I O'd when I think i did I'm only like 3dpo, bored of the tww already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->