Metformin & PCOS

Bunny, good news finally yiu make it, happy for you n best luck dear

JL, m good this and i felt AF also at end, may be i bath today or tomorrow :)

m on CD5 with taking Clomid too, i hope for a fruitful result, DH also planning fir his test may be tomorrow yaaay

I dont know for definite if I did O Aein but I will stay positive and count down the days to AF or a bfp! Good luck with this cycle, hope it's your last and you get a bfp!

Bunny, i pray witch dont dare to touch you this time <3

morning was nt good, when i see off my dh to door i back and check mobile for any msg, and found my elder bro msg, his wife got MC this morning :( i am nt feeling good so i did'nt talk with them till now

Aww that must be awful :( would never wish anyone to have to go through that experience

Bunny, she has another MC too, 1mnth before my marriage in Jan'11 ... so she concieved now after 2yrs time and failed for preggo way

I had a talk with elder sister too, my all bros and sisters are in same city, just me here outside country
so she told me her bleeding started when we visit Dr she said do bed rest and give some injections to control it, next evening she went washroom and felt sumrhing clitch inside and it passed away thru urine .... ahhhh very scary experience i must say :/

That would be the most heartbreaking thing to ever happen :( its hard to believe that something so terrible can happen more than once to a person :(

where is baby, Katerz, JL' SwetMel and soecially missing Krissie.....
whats update with all of you....

i'm on CD5 today.... everything is good here alongwith Met and Clomid... no side effects nuthing harm i felt, all is going smooth

Update from me. My tests all came back normal. Even the ones for PCOS... So I may not even have PCOS and may be taking Metformin for no good reason...

Ultrasound is on Saturday

Ohh Laurac, good news

you know i was thinking about you when i got this AF cycle

so what tests you have gone through and what you Dr said, why he prescibed you Met when you dun have PCOS????

I saw a different dr, so when the results are confirmed they will take me off the met if necessary

Hey ladies...

Bunny, very exciting for being in the tww!! Fx'd for you!

Aein, sooo sorry to hear about your SIL's mc. Thats a horrible experience that no one should have to go through.

Afm, I'm not doing so great. Really in a funk. I moved my dr appt to next wednesday morning, & I'm just having a hard time staying positive about the whole ttc thing. I'm going on 2 & 1/2yrs of trying, been through 3 different doctors, 8 rounds of clomid, & been on met for 4 months now... I just feel like I've hit a brick wall & its not happening. Ughh. I hate this feeling.

Aein, I'm sorry for you SIL's mc.

Laura, I hope you don't have PCOS. That would be nice.

I am bored to death waiting to see what this cycle is going to do. I think I might be 7dpo but I'm not sure what day I ovulated. My diet is going well. I am keeping to the no bread, pasta, rice, potatoes, corn, sugar, or flour. I have more energy and I'm not suffering from brain fog like I was. I went to the gym today. It has been awhile since I've been to the gym. I think maybe December.

There is something different about me this cycle. Usually I have an uncomfortable fullness in my pelvis in the last half of my cycle. Have any of you had this? I think it is PCOS related. But this cycle it isn't there.

:hugs: babyj! I'm feeling that way and I've only been ttc for 14 months. We're here for you!

Aein - I'm so sorry to hear about your SIL's m/c :( Like Baby said, it's something that no one should ever have to go through.

Baby -:hugs: I'm sorry to hear you're in a funk. Hopefully your doc will have some answers for you with this coming appointment. :hugs: We're always here to vent if you need to!

Laura - I'm so glad to hear that all your tests came back normal!! It would be so nice for you if you didn't have pcos! Fx!!

SweetMel - good job sticking to your diet! :thumbup: I've definitely had a fullness feeling - almost like bloating - in my abdomen, but it usually happens when I eat too many carbs (so maybe it's your new diet that's responsible for the absence of it?). Fx your tww ends with a bfp!

Bunny - how is your tww going?? Hopefully you'll get your bfp soon!!!!

Afm - I had my first ultrasound since finishing the clomid this morning and already have two follies in my right ovary measuring at 1.4cm and 1.5cm (and I'm only on cd10) :happydance: I'll keep going for ultrasounds every day now until they both mature and then I'll get a trigger shot. I'm excited for my appt tomorrow but we're having a really bad snow storm here so it's gonna be a pain in the butt to get to! I'll take a pic of the snow for you ladies tomorrow :)

Hey ladies I have been lurking around here. I really don't have anything new to update. I am on CD 35. just waiting for af to show. I have been having a lot of symptoms so hopefully it starts up soon.

Sometimes I forget how old I am. I’m 36. I have to remind myself constantly. I saw a young woman yesterday and recognized her as the daughter of a girl I used to go to school with. She was driving. Then I realized I am old enough to have a daughter old enough to drive a car. What if I would have had children when I was 20? Well, I didn’t. I had my babies when I was 28 and then again at 30. If I can get pregnant this year, I will be 37 before the baby is born. I will be a “mother of advanced age.” What sadistic doctor came up with that phrase? They would probably want to do extra tests.

Babyj, I didn’t know how to respond to you post yesterday. I remember feeling like that. In fact, I was really angry and I couldn’t look at a baby or pregnant woman without bursting into tears. I was in a really bad place emotionally. Don’t be afraid to tell us exactly how you feel. We are all here for you. I don’t know you from Eve, but I mean that.

Baby, same feelings we all are feeling inside us, its also 12months here on TTC journey if i see my family background, my sister got pregfo within 6 months, same for my cousins...

but i believe and muat say there's sumthing good for us hidden and will expose when our God needs, we have to be positive and pray always, soon we will be a Mother of our Precious Child

Hugs to all <3

JL, woow thats good dear i'm also on same way going on , good luck

i.m on CD7 today, and Clomid first round ends today... now will go for Follicular test on CD11... i wish everything goes well

Thanks ladies :hugs: the support really means a lot. Its so hard not having anyone in "real life" that understands. My whole life I planned on having 4 children, & now I'd be happy to just have one. Its so frusterating & I really am just ready to give up at times. But then at other times I think about how much it would change my life for the better to have a child & I just can't help but want to try. Ughhh, so frusterating. I guess I *should* be ovulating sometime this weekend. Doubt I'll catch it IF I even do O, but its always fun to try lol.

Aein, how is the Clomid for you? Are you having any side effects?

Aein, how is the Clomid for you? Are you having any side effects?

dear my first round ended yesterday, i really dont feel any side effect :thumbup:
just too much gassy, and urinating too much these too things i am observing but dont why either its coz of Clomid or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->