Metformin & PCOS

Baby - Sorry your feeling down :( I had that not long ago, seems like everything is a waste of time but it's not, it will happy for you! I know it will :) Whenever your feeling like this just write a big huge rant! It always makes me feel better :haha:

Aein - Glad clomid hasnt gave you too many horrible side effects, hope your test on cd11 goes well!

Sweetmel - Your not old! Its becoming the norm to have kids in your thirties, although that is a horrible phrase! Keep us updated with everything, I hope it all goes well for you :flow:

Krissie - Hopefully that means af (or even better a bfp!) is on its way soon!

I'm on cd34 and 7dpo if I O'd, no symptoms apart for a couple of niggly things that could be caused by anything. But still staying positive :D Just hoping AF comes on the 16th anything more than that (bfp) will be a bonus!! :D

Had my scan today. All clear. No obvious cysts, uterus completely normal. Bloods also normal. So why am I being medicated for PCOS?

Had my scan today. All clear. No obvious cysts, uterus completely normal. Bloods also normal. So why am I being medicated for PCOS?

ohhh its really very disguisting, Laurac same on point you fely you dun have PCOS, now i am also thinking on same way, because sometimes i think i dun have any specific signs of PCOS too, but rest God knows

Laurac its your good luck you diagnosed it very early, i hope this will benefit you, rest all 101% mistake of your previous Dr, you should meet them and let them know what they did without having any source of information

Laura - glad your all clear for pcos, that's great news. Really bad that the doc managed to diagnose you and treat you for it though! Whats the next step?

Laura,I guess its good news you dont have PCOS, but now you dont know whats causing the infertility. Sort of a double edged sword... I'm with bunny, what did they suggest as your next steps???

Hi guys thought I'd join this forum as I have PCOS and am on Metformin and chlomid . So I might get better informed about it all by learning from you guys. So hi !!

Welcome on the board Astri

Glad to see ya here, how long you are diagnosed with PCOS and your Clomid round started??
wts update

Not sure what the next step is ladies. Have to see dr in ten days for "results" of ultrasound, even though the sonographer said all clear. See what they say there I guess!

Welcome astridastrid :)

Not sure what the next step is ladies. Have to see dr in ten days for "results" of ultrasound, even though the sonographer said all clear. See what they say there I guess!

Welcome astridastrid! :)

Laura - Hope your appt goes well, push for tests to find out more information about whats causing infertility and I'd ask them why they got it so wrong in the first place!

Thank you !! How are you Doing ? Why are you feeling ignored ?

Aein - GL with clomid this cycle! I'm glad to hear you're not having any side effects! Ive definitely been having a few hot flashes and a couple mood swings. DH has been very patient :haha: Fx your cd11 appt shows lots of follies!

Laura - I'm happy to hear that you don't have pcos after all but agree with the other ladies that hopefully you'll get some answers about what's cauing your ttc difficulties soon! Have eyou had your tubes and uterine lining checked (hsg and saline sono)? (sorry if I missed this in an earlier post!). This new doc sounds like he is more thorough than the last so hopefully he will help you find some answers!!

Krissie - glad to hear you're still doing well :) Hopefully af shows soon (or you get a surprise bfp!!)

Baby - good luck catching your eggie this cycle! I'm sending all my positive vibes your way that you o and get your bfp soon :hugs:

Bunny - the dreaded tww is the slowest thing in the world isn't it? Sometimes I swear it feels like time is moving backwards :haha: Sending :dust: to you! Fx af stays away and you get your bfp!

Astrid - Welcome to the thread! :flower: The ladies here are all amazing and are great as a listening ear to vent or answer any questions :) What cd are you on now?

As promised, here are some pics of the snow that we got here :) (for the ladies who are lucky enough to live places where they have none of this horrible freezing cold, white stuff :haha:)

The pics don't actually show that well how much we got, but it's about a 1.5 feet of snow that's on the ground.

Attachments

• snow.jpg
    snow.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 1
  • snow2.jpg
    snow2.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 1
  • snow3.jpg
    snow3.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 2
I actually didn't see AF. She was suppose to turn up about 10 days ago. But hasn't so I didn't take my chlomid this cycle. But all the tests are giving me one line. So idk. I have pcos so unbviously a missed period is not uncommon. Except since I've been on the metformin AF comes every 28 days like clock work. So in the 6 months I've been trying this is my first missed period. Right now I'm in limbo but I will continue to suffer :( until AF comes.
I looked at your ttc regime for this month. It looks promising. I am sending you baby dust hoping this is the month for you.

And yes I will continue to stalk and learn about things like Lutheal phase, temping and the likes since doctors share nothing!

Aein, I hope you never suffer from the side effects. Good luck.

Krissie, let us hope you get a bfp.

Laura, I can’t believe they wrongly diagnosed you with PCOS. Sometimes I think they get lazy and put that diagnosis on a woman when they are not sure what is really going on. You have to take care of yourself because you know better than anyone how you feel.

Welcome Astridastrid! I hope your cycles aren’t messing with you again.

JL, I’m jealous. We have only had dustings of snow this winter, no accumulation. I love snow. I collect all things snowman for my Christmas décor. It’s not fair.

I had bad cramps yesterday, but today I have felt fine. I did a lot of cleaning today and I was thankful that I had the energy to do it. Since I have been taking a kelp supplement with iodine, my low thyroid symptoms have been disappearing. I’ve never taken kelp before. I have been on it only 5 days, but I think it is starting to work.

welcome astrid!

Laura, fx'd your appointment goes well!

Jl, the snow is GORGEOUS! I'm one of the UNlucky ladies who gets not even a little snow! The coldest its been here all yr long is 38 degrees (farenheit) lol.& not a chance of snow in sight!

Well ladies, I think I'm basically out for this month. I've had a stomach virus the last few days & O'd yesterday (I'm guessing by the huge amount of ewcm I had most of the day, which is now gone). So me & hubby havent dtd since earlier this week. I mean I know there is a slight chance, but I'm not getting my hopes up. & I'm not terribly upset about missing it. I think a lot of it is because I've been sooo sick these past few days. Its so strange because it will kind of go away, but then come back the next day. Like I was really sick Thursday, & was fine friday besides a headache. Then yesterday it came back at like 6pm... By "it" I mean fever, nausea, upset stomach & a killer migrane. & all of its just outta nowhere! I dont get it. On the upside, I have lost 5 lbs in the last two days which I wouldnt mind staying off! :haha:

Nice to hear from all of you Ladies, thanks for best wishes indeed i wish this year gonna be our Babies year, all togather :)

JL, i love snowy pics, snow is my weakness and where i live no snow :)

Afm, on CD9 .. all is going smooth, just DH too much busy all night till morning 5am work work n work...
1 more day left for my scan and DH test...

Welcome, astrid!

I'm jealous of the snow too. We certainly don't see much of that down here.

I think I might have o'd yesterday. I've been tracking my bbt and it rose a little the past two days and my bbs are a little more tender, hard to tell. No o pains at all. I actually think it might have even been thurs or fri. We dtd Wed night and yesterday morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->