Metformin & PCOS

i talked with Dr too and she said dun worry its normal, also dont stop taking Progesterone and if AF showed so visit hospital else no need

DH put Prog inside Vagina and he said its looking with blood, even his fingers get blood too but still on Pad its spotting :/

Gosh Aein. I can't believe your cycle this month. It's crazy. If that is AT coming, your cycle is too short.

Yes Swetmel i also cant believe if this is AF :/ only 16 days long i cant believe
just wish for something else, i'm trying to calm relax myself, playing games etc but mind is just thinking and thinking :/

Aein I hope you get to the bottom of what is going on! Try and relax, but I know that can be near impossible!

yes Bunny, within a day or two it will clear, let see :)

I have my fingers crossed for you Aein. Hope a bfp is in sight, we ladies need some good news!

let see Bunny but seriously m nt hopeful just weaping simce morning
i call DH and asked him we visit Dr tdy evening , i dun know wts all this going on a new thing with me , why

and m sure this is because of Progesterone, coz Metformin regulate my cycle but its disturbing now

Its very strange, maybe you'll have to stop taking it if it's mucking up your cycle? Or it might just take a few cycles to get used to it, I'm not sure. Our bodies just don't make sense at times

Bunny this will clear by Dr i am just tired off with thinking whole day, m feeling myself like a pitty one :(

We all have down days :( but were here if you want to rant! Ttc can be so draining emotionally :(

Agreee with you, just praying for all of us, May we succeed in our mission very soon <3 <3

Ladies,

i need your advise, should i visit Dr now in evening, or wait??
DH saying choice is yours but he is saying to wait :/

May as well go as soon as possible and put your mind at rest. The sooner the better :)

so it was perfect that i visit Dr, she checked my uterus , observe bleeding and stopped Cyclogest (progesterone) and give another Tablet twice for next 6 days i.e. duphaston 10mg

now she said to visit on 6April and if AF comes before so visit on CD2

Aein, glad you went to the doc & got a few things straightened out. :hugs:

Afm, I've been having light cramps off & on since yesterday. Slight bloated feeling off & on. Today, I've had an incredible sense of smell. Not sure if its just my mind playing tricks on me or something else, but its been crazy today. I could smell some baby food across the room, a dirty diaper before I walked into the infant room, & I could smell the medicine in one of the baby's bottles. I've also had heartburn & a headache since yesterday. I am sure its all just a fluke, just like every other time. :shrug: Time will tell.

*edit* just checked my cm. Still very stretchy/sticky with lots of brown spotting. Fx'd for possible implantation & not an early AF!

Fx'd for you baby, i am throwing you shower of my good wishes and prayers, when are you gonna test??

although i visit Dr, started next mecicine, but still m observing bleeding and tdy i cant say its spotting but i am not counting as AF because yesterday Dr said to me its not menstrual bleeding, so what is this and why coming out?? still question in mind... my cousin asked me to visit another Dr if not stop and take another opinion also read the side effects of Progesterone too....

Aein, what CD are you on? I'm on CD26, & AF is due in 9 days. So I think I'm going to see how my symptoms go. If I'm having symptoms then I'll test, if not I'll just wait to see if AF shows up on time.

Good luck baby <3

i'm on CD19 today and dpo11

i search on google and findout in some threads that Cyclogest cause vaginal bleeding in some person :/

Hello Ladies!
I have been on metformin for about 2 months now. I just started my third IUI cycle with gonal f. I have heard postive things about metformin/gonal f combo. Fingers and toes crossed.

Baby dust to all!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->