Metformin & PCOS

Akin, just frustrated that Metformin isn't working right for me. I was hopeful we wouldn't need IVF.

Swetmel, see you guys tried your best to get it natural, may be God wants; t through some other way , hu
so just be positive and walk on the journey as you guys planning, thumbs up for you

good luck <3

SweetMel, I really couldnt find much on a swollen cervix. Some sites said it could be due to pregnancy, some sites said it could be a sign of AF coming, & some sites said it happens naturally throughout some women's cycles. :shrug: So I'm just going to wait it out & see. I tried to check it this morning but with my muscle being pulled & it being so high, I couldnt really feel it too well. So I'm not sure if its still swollen or not. But I did have a ton of sticky, clumpy brownish yellow-y tinted cm. So we'll see :shrug:

Baby, this thing is really frustrating, if this bleed, spotting is for good cause but if no good thing so why this happen to body, we should asked Dr about...

That's so weird baby. Do you think hubbs was a little too rough? :haha: I haven't heard of the cervix doing that.

Aein, I think mine is just normal for me. I mean it happens for 2-3 days before I get AF every time.

SweetMel, I'm not sure :shrug: It was swollen like that before we dtd Wednesday night which was when he was very rough. I'm sure it didnt help lol. It doesnt hurt, its just bigger than normal :wacko:

yea baby, but for me its unusual its 6th day at end whole day no spotting no tiny bleed, some hour before i felt 2 spotts , thats it for whole day... may be medicine worked out, tomorrow is last day for progesterone

i'm thinking to test on 1 April one week before AF date probably

mind is playing game YES or NO ... do a test YES ... NO .... YES ..... NO .... :s

Good luck baby! I hope its a pregnancy symptom!!

Aein, I'd say test but then again I always say that :haha:

hahaha good Bunn
by the way when you are going to visit Dr?

April 18th - two weeks this Thursday :) Not sure what to say to her, I dont really want clomid or a anything to make me ovulate to just get pregnant, I want my body to be able to ovulate on it's own and sort out the real problem before getting pregnant. I want to get pregnant naturally. I hope that makes sense :dohh:

On cd 34 just now and will be cd 50 two days before seeing her and last cycle was 50 days so heres hoping! I could maybe ask for my dose to be put up? I dont know what else she can do :(

Yes bunny, might your dosage be up, and its good you try to be preggo naturally at least for 6 months
but make sure your body start working with Oing and i,e. because of Metformin i'm sure

good luck dear <3

Thanks Bunny, I hope so too but who knows :shrug: As for your doc appt, explain what you want to your doc. I'm sure she'll understand & be able to help. :hugs:

Aein, doing a test can't hurt, can it? So I say TEST !!!!!!

AFM, CD31 with not a darn thing new to report. The yellow sticky/clumpy cm is off & on. For the most part I'm relatively dry with a few wet patches :haha: sounds like a weather forecast! Same slight/mild pms, not quite feeling like AF coming but could def be. AF is due around Thursday, so we'll see!

Thank you Ladies

today i also say DH, i think in my life i'm not gonna see any BFP .. better we stop TTC

Okay, estrogen as of yesterday was 1297. Went in for another ultra sound this morning and I : 18.4, 15.9, 16.4, 18.6,16.7 and (2) 12. They said they would like me to have 3 that are 18. Guess another ultra sound tomorrow. Hoping to be able to trigger tomorrow.

Baby dust to all!!

Aein, I really do have my FXd for you that you get a healthy baby. :baby: I wish there was some kind of super food we could all eat that would help with our problems. Don't quit. Be strong. How old are you? I'm 36 but I hope I still have several years left to ttc. Mom was 45 when she had me. It blows my mind when I think about it, but I was a surprise. :dohh:

Definitely :dust: to everyone. I think we all need a good dusting today.

dblet, woow your folly count is very very good, you have already 2 18plus and m sure definitely 16 one will cross 18. too, good luck and fx'd for you

Swetmel, yea may be some miracle food, i will be 32 in coming November, but problem is i'm standing in a diff phase od life have to see my in-laws too, my DH too, we are here in Saudi Arab, family is in Pakistan...

i'm also on visit visa, 4 months left for expiry, what if i got bfp at end of 3 month or start of 4th month, can i travel in this condition, what if i travel and got MC .. i cant not afford this really :(

let see had an appointment with dr on 6 if Af not came, and AF showed so CD2 will visit Dr ...
i am totally with questions why i got tiny spotting/bleeding after ovulation for whole week??

even its second day no spotting bleeding on pad but when i wipe myself i feel brownish mucus :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->