Metformin & PCOS

Dbluett, I'm not familiar with iui, but I'm picking up little bits of information here on BnB. There are a lot of ladies trying it. I agree with Aein. Your follicle sizes sound good. When do they plan on doing the procedure? Tomorrow?

Aein, I don't know why you would spot like that. :shrug: do you think it is too much estrogen and not enough progesterone? But you're taking progesterone. I don't know. Will you for sure have to move in a few months?

i talked with my elder cousin, she is a Dr residing in USA... she told me must be estrogen level rised ir Progesterone goes low

although i had taken progesterone for 2 days, third day morning i start feeling spotting... whole week just end, but Dr change Medicine, before i was using with Vagina, after bleed i started another one orally for 6 days

yes dear for sure i have to go back in mid of August my tickets are also confirmed, dun know what i do ...
let see where dr appointment goes aftertht i discuss with DH

Cycle has been canceled. Dr says I have too many follicles.

Are you suppose to not :sex: either? What if you do o and you :sex: is there a higher chance of multiples?

dbluett, why are you guys dont feel happy if concieve with multiples?
i think you dont stop Oing indeed and rest leave on God, he kniws wgats better for you, good luck

He suggested that we dont :sex:, but since i generally don't ovulate on my own, im not too concerned. We would be fine with twins, but really don't want anything more then that. I guess we will see what happens!

got it dear, but if mhself on your placd i keep BDing who knws i Ovulate, good luck <3

its too much light on strip, but i can see another line, very faint... wooow good luck dear <3
any symptoms you are feeling?

Fallen - I think I can see a second line there!! I hope this is it for you!!! 7dpo is pretty early, maybe try using a frer (if you haven't already) to see if that gives you a clearer line. :dust: and GL to you!!!

Aein - how are you feeling now? Are you still spotting? Did you decide to test?!? I'm with the other ladies and say :test: When do you see your doc again?

dbluett - sorry to hear about your cancelled cycle :( :hugs: Will your doc change your protocol for next cycle to reduce the chance of it happening again?

Baby - how are you feeling? Have you tested yet?!? I really hope the :witch: stays away!!!

SweetMel - how are you feeling? Do you think you've o'ed yet?

Jl, how are you feeling, hows baby? how was Easter??

well 2 days before i dun feel anything on Pad but when i wipe my finger get it
yesterday also and tdy aft also, its brownish mucus nt bleed thts why worrying first time m feeling this

appointment on 6th April and if AF showed before so will visit early :)

Fallen, I cant see another line but I'm also on my phone & not the computer. Fx'd its a true BFP! I agree with JL, try a FRER & see if it gets a better line!

JL, I'm doing ok. I just have been bloated lately. My jeans feel snug, but I still havent been having real strong pms like I usually do so close to AF. So that means either I'm possibly preggo (please please please please!) OR, maybe AF isnt going to come after 35 days like it had been :shrug: I dont feel really any different. I feel normal, the same, just bloated.

its too much light on strip, but i can see another line, very faint... wooow good luck dear <3
any symptoms you are feeling?

I hope it gets darker that was a first response test and came up in about 3-4 mins with my second wee of the day!

I have had cramps, sugar cravings, shooting pains in right leg, feeling sick,
Bleeding gums, very sleepy, and gassy

I think I see something fallen! Fingers crossed :D

Seeing a test makes me want to poas :dohh:

Good like baby and aein, i hope af stays away!!

Fallen prays are with you dear, i hope this is your month <3

awwww thank you Bunny, but seriously i'm not too much positive, still i dun recognize why this brownish mucus everyday :/ rest had an appointment on 6th April let see where it ends :)

Baby, wish you good luck dear, desperately waiting to see your BFP, i m praying witch stay away from you, huh <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->