Metformin & PCOS

Aein - the baby seems to be doing well and my symptoms aren't too bad (I've got a bit more nausea than last week but still not too bad). Truthfully, the most prominent symptom other than the extreme tiredness is how weepy I am lol. I find myself getting teary at ads on the radio :haha: Hopefully the spotting stays away for your and you get good news at your doc appt!! :)

Baby - :test: :test: :test: lol I'm keep my fx crossed for you!!!

Fallen - keep us in loop for when you retest!! I hope this is it for you!!

Fallen, I hope this is your bfp :happydance:

Aein, and baby, you girls need to poas.

I'm waiting to o. I'm getting some ewcm, but not as much as I would like. I hope I o on time this cycle instead of late like last time. I feel a lot of pressure especially on the right side. It might help if I can keep from stressing out. :wacko:

Swetmel, it feels you are about to O from right Ovary, good luck with Oing

JL, good luck things are under control, wishing you rest months happy and healthy, <3

Ladies,

this is what m observing from last 5 days, brownish mucus, but not on Pad when i wipe i feel on finger, and tdy i feel after this some watery also :cry:

anybody can figureout , whats going on?? :wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_20130403_145622.jpg
    IMG_20130403_145622.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 3
JL, so glad to hear everything is going great with the baby! :hugs: congrats again!!

Aein, to me it just looks like pre-menstrual spotting :shrug: Maybe the doc can help when you go.

Afm, still no AF. I'm on CD34, still feel bloated. Havent had really any cramping or pms for a few days. :shrug: no pre af spotting. So, I think I'm going to test in the morning. Can't hurt anything lol

Good luck with the test baby, awaiting for good news yaaaaaay, <3

Good luck baby!! :D

I've just ordered 5 tests off ebay :dohh: Going to resist using them, its good to have them there in the cupboard just in case :haha:

Hey ladies- It is good to hear things are going well JL.

Aein- I wish I could be more help, but I agree with baby. I hope the doctor can give you more insight.

Baby- I am excited for you to test. I hope this is your month!!!!!!

Afm, I am just going along. I am getting a pre af break out so I am sure she is on her way. I am also really focused on finishing my written and oral finals so I am really stressed. I am hoping after the 12th when my writtens are done I can relax a bit more.

I enjoy reading all of your lovely updates every day. :)

Yea Krissie i do agree with babh and you, rest Dr appt will clear everything
i am worried just i feel all this first time in my life,

one of my neighbour from India, she said your body is Oing now thats why you are feeling these chnages, may be she is also right

Thanks ladies, hopefully I can log on in the morning & give good news. :shrug: guess we'll see!

Hi ladies can I join! I was just diagnosed with PCOS today after 2 years of TTC and 2 miscarriages. My Dr. is putting me on Metformin and I'm getting an HSG the day after tomorrow and we'll see how things go with the Metformin protocol. Any insight you ladies might have would be very helpful :)

Looking forward to getting to know you ladies! <3

Welcome Markswife10. What mg are you
Going to be taking?

They haven't told me yet. She had my blood taken to check my liver function before RX'ing it, so I'm waiting on her RX.

And thanks for the welcome :) <3

Ohh okay! Well, everyone responds differently to the Met. Some women get a rough tummy from it, some its not so bad. I had a hard time with it for the first month or so, but now I dont. The only thing I've found that upsets my tummy is grape juice :haha: not sure why but it goes straight through me!

Welcome Markwife

good luck with HCD and Metformin <3

'm taking 1000mg twice daily from last 4 months, no side effect nuthing and goof tht my body is regulating..

Hello markswife! I'm on 1500mg for nearly 6 months now and I'm slowly regulating. No side effects :) good luck with your journey!

aww hugs you baby, dun feel sad may be its too early, i hope Witch not come to you <3

its weekend here, we will go outside in evening
i really wish to spend some time in relaxation, dun know why m behaving very aggressively with DH
is it medicines effect or sumthing else :/
1 more day left to visit Dr let see, i try to see any pharmacy in Mall and buy test strips too, wish to do test tomorrow morning

I'm sorry baby :( I took a test this afternoon and was negative too, never gets easier does it? I could see where the line was meant to be and I want it to be lovely pink line :( your not out yet though! :)

Aein, it's always nice to just relax on your own. I've just been driving around aimlessly today which I find relaxing, me and the other half aren't getting on so well :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->