Metformin & PCOS

Bunny, sorry for BFN ... keep hopes up, hugsss

yes you are right dear, i agree with you
but i felt all day alone at home, no other activity, no work
may be this thing effecting me :/

I have this week off work and at times I feel lonely and bored too :/ I do try and enjoy it though and spend time on myself and do things that make me happy :)

Thats good na, and my activity to spend all day alone at home, doing home work, making dinner , net surfing, online talk with my sister or nieces, waiting for hubby back to home .... waiting for weejend so go outside with DH

i asked DH let me take some classes but he us laughing on me :(

Its always better to do something on your own like a hobby or something, something you really enjoy and can look forward to :) Do you have any hobbies?

Thanks ladies. I'm just down because of the double whammy. Whammy #1 is the BFN of course. Whammy #2 would be the wonderful fact that AF obviously isnt regulating because today is CD35, when I should get AF if I was regulating. :/ :shrug: I just want to give up sometimes, but I dont want to at the same time.

I see what you mean baby :( maybe a bfp just isnt showing up yet or maybe af is only a day or so away :)

Baby, i think within some days your question will cleae, good wishes with you

Bunny, yes i do cooking as hobby, asked DH to buy me microwave so i start doing baking
beside this i do poetry, its long time i havent wrote anything my elder sis also asked me to start again in free time
i'm not into clothes stiching but i'm also thinking should i start this too, lolz lots of things to do

I LOVE cooking too! I really enjoy it and find it quite relaxing and worthwhile :)

Hi girlies how are we all? Ive just got back from work started at 7am.

felt soo sick! from 7 am til 10 am. I literally thought i would be sick if i spoke to my customers! 'As I was talking to them i thought 'Im going to be sick in your face in a minute'

I then started to feel hungry!

I am sorry baby. I was really hoping for some happy news this morning.

I understand wanting to give up. I think sometimes that is why we keep pushing ttc off longer and longer. It is just easier saying we aren't trying then actually trying and always seeing bfn.

Aein- I always love this time of year because I can start focusing on my garden. I am currently building a system for my strawberries.

Thank you for the welcome and insight ladies! <3 I don't need AF regulation (I get it regularly every month and get positive OPK's and thermal shift every month), but I guess my hormones are all out of whack so they are trying to get that back where it needs to be (she said my blood work from checking my hormones shows classic PCOS). I'm hoping it helps!

sorry about the BFN's :( I hope it is just too early <3

Bunny, let me know what best you cook? you are all from Western region so i love to learn some from you Ladies, and let me know any Eastern dishes you tried or not?

woow Krissie thats cool na i love to ate Strawberries

i love Gardening too, but here we living on second story floor so cant do more but moneyplant i have indoor and also outdoor beside my door also

Fallen, take care of yourseld Lady and do some rest, rest is best <3

Markswife, true so your hormones need to be regulate, hopeful wirhin 1-2 months you will felt some change , good luck

Well, i just back from outside did shopping, DH gifted me a very delicate silver set, will show you Ladies later, plus i buy new abaya head scarfs, Colorful Nail paints and lots of choclates , feeling bit relax this time

i felt myself very tired even have to buy grocery for the week but i said DH m feeling tired go back home :(
we found one pharmacy but preggo strips were out of stock, ehh .. DH saying now just 1 day wait so just be relax and Dr will do test... Okkkk let see

Fallen, take care of yourseld Lady and do some rest, rest is best <3

Markswife, true so your hormones need to be regulate, hopeful wirhin 1-2 months you will felt some change , good luck

Well, i just back from outside did shopping, DH gifted me a very delicate silver set, will show you Ladies later, plus i buy new abaya head scarfs, Colorful Nail paints and lots of choclates , feeling bit relax this time

i felt myself very tired even have to buy grocery for the week but i said DH m feeling tired go back home :(
we found one pharmacy but preggo strips were out of stock, ehh .. DH saying now just 1 day wait so just be relax and Dr will do test... Okkkk let see

Thank you <3 I hope so! :)
Glad you got some fun shopping time in <3 Sounds like fun! Good luck at the Dr.! I hope you get great news!

Thanks Markswife, i am just concerned with this tiny spotting still going on from 7DPO first time in my mensis life ...

from last three days it looks as dry stretchy, ehhh
i hope if my hormones are up down this time, Dr give some solution to it, else i am also planning to visit another Dr in town for taking second opinion too

Why do I keep peeing on sticks :dohh: Keep thinking I see something, I understand line eye now!!

Aein, I love cooking chinese, although only manage simple dishes as I never have time to try something new and the other half hates waiting for food to cook :haha:

woow Bunny, chines is also my favourite corner too

how do you make Chinese Salad?

Is it like a chinese stir fry? I make them all the time, but change the meat, sauce and veggies so the other half doesnt get bored of it :haha:

awww stir fry is also another part

i use fruits or veggies cut them, add little vinegar black papper, salt, mayonese mix it well some cream also ... and enjoy eating

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->