Metformin & PCOS

I could eat stir fries all day! Love putting water chestnuts or bean sprouts in them :)

Just read that apparently green handled tests can often give false positives, have any ladies here used them? I'm using them just now and keep thinking I see something but gutted now as I read old threads and lots of people say they've had false positives :(

Bunny, I dont think I've ever even seen a green handled test. :shrug: I am using dollar store cheapies, & I guess if no AF in a week I'll try a FRER. Idk what else to do. I dont want to take Provera for sure, it makes my periods miserable!

I'm aware theres two green handled ones, ones that are plain green and my ones which are green and hcg written on them, I got them off ebay. I usually have the blue ones but they often have an indent where the test line should be and I hate that :haha:

Best to wait baby, cos a bfp may turn up and if not hopefuly af will. Are you having any symptoms of af arriving?

Ohh okay. Nope, no AF symptoms at all. I had some bloating for a few days but today I feel okay. I had light cramps for a few days about a week & a half ago. I had brown cm/spotting around 6dpo? That lasted 2 days. I mean everythin looked good this cycle but that bfn bummed me.

Ohh okay. Nope, no AF symptoms at all. I had some bloating for a few days but today I feel okay. I had light cramps for a few days about a week & a half ago. I had brown cm/spotting around 6dpo? That lasted 2 days. I mean everythin looked good this cycle but that bfn bummed me.

They sound like good signs to me! Most people don't get there bfp til later on so your definitely not out yet :)

Baby, yes sometimes blood results are accurate and sometimes when we test its early which we dun knis, thumbs up for you dear, hoping to hear a good news.., yaaaay <3

tomorrow is my appt date also, let see what Dr going to diagnosed new, ehhh

Good luck for tomorrow Aein, I hope it goes the way you want :)

Keep looking at the tests I did and convincing myself there's something there! Getting really annoyed with myself now :haha: even put a torch behind it to see it better.. I am not normal! :haha:

haha bunny, you are absolutely normal dear, no problem yaar (friend) its our roght to do behave like this, o come on <3

I haven't put the test down for ages! I walk around with it holdin it up against windows :haha: think it's a bad evap though :(

awww Bunny, lets pray together God change our destiny of TTC towards an end Aameen

Would be nice if it was a bfp. Keep dreaming about that moment :) but everyone's time will come!

Yes Bunny thd time definitely will come, thumbs up <3

I was having a wee looks through the bfp announcements :blush: and found this thread of a lady who used two types of tests, and what a difference!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/bfp-announcements/1808015-10dpo-bfp.html

Oh bunny... I have done that a couple times. I swear the last couple months I have had lines. I tested a few days ago and swear there was something there. Since then I have taken my test strips out of the bathroom to avoid the temptation. I am currently on cd 39. My last cycle was 51 days with 3 days midcycle of weird spotting.

It will be our day someday. But in the interim it is difficult to deal with the constant pain and disappointment.

:hugs:

My last cycle was 50 days so I feel your pain :hugs:

I really hope I am Oing and have a chance of a bfp. I just know I'm going to test tomorrow :dohh: and end up ordering more tests off ebay! There is a light line on the test, I'm sure there is but I'm also sure it's an evap but it's nice to pretend it's not :haha:

Bunny I REALLY hope this is it for you!!! Can you take a pic of the test and post it? I used ic's when I first got my bfp, but mine were purple handled tests with 'hcg' written on them. I don't know if that makes a difference or not but I also got mine off ebay. GL and :dust: to you, I'm keeping my fx!!!! <3

I hate hpts. It has gotten to the point that no matter what one says, I don't believe it. This is a hpt from last month. I can almost see the outline of a plus sign. I had to take the test apart to get a better look, but it was a store brand test from Walgreens. There should have been a minus sign next to the control line. The little line on the left doesn't mean anything and had I not taken the test apart, it would have been hidden under the plastic. Bad brand! :wacko:

Attachments

• Camera(0) (4) (1).jpg
    Camera(0) (4) (1).jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79