Metformin & PCOS

Thanks JL! I will post pics when I get to the laptop. I don't believe them though cos there sooo faint :(

Mel - I don't believe them either :( I done a test this morning and got a faint line again but I'm not sure about it, gut instinct tells me it's not true and my gut is always right! : haha:

Bunny, it should be a BFP dear just wait and watch... try to do another test next day and feel diff alsi
good luck dear <3

Thanks Aein, I dont feel pregnant and I'm not even attached to the idea of being pregnant which is good if it turns out to be wrong. When people get pregnant I always assumed you'd just know, if you get what I mean :haha: I've took 3 tests over 3 days and there still really faint, also the control line isnt as dark as other tests I've took. Think I'm going to have to order a whole load of different tests off ebay soon :haha:

Bunny, every women has its own body language, not necessary we got symptoms, on another threas i read a lady got bfo she was always full with symtoms but this time she got nuthing ...

so just hopeful and keep praying, c i also not test, i dun say i have some symptoms but let see where test ends tdy evening

Fx'd for you Bunny and Baby <3

The picture I want to upload is too big :( anyone know a way round this? :(

How you are using it, on phone or Computer?

if via phone so goto applications and see any picture editing software, installed it, resize or crop and save again

if computer, open in paint brush, and resize it

Never thought of that Aein, thanks! I've tried photobucket, will give it a shot first.

I've took loaaddss of photos of my tests but this one (if it uploads) is this mornings and I had to slightly teak it so I would look less crazy :blush: I swear in real life its easier to see :haha:

https://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w426/cfdxo/IMG_0654-001_zpsb686ab69.jpg

Ps sorry for the bad quality, I love my iPhone but the camera is rubbish!

its very faint but clearly showing Bunny, i will say just keep positive, do some more test too
which CD you are? and when you AF is due?

Its a wee bit darker in real life but not by much, would still class it as very faint and probably an evap. I'm cd 40 today with af due Friday 12th if my cycle is the same as last time

Good luck Bunny, wait till Friday and if one day up , do test again ... fx"d for you dear <3

DH goes to office and he said we dun visit Dr tdy, just wait some days if no AF so we will go
what i do, Dr said to come on 6 ... m speechless
sometimes he says i dun take medicine its enough, sumtimes this its making me crazy

i said to him m just stopping all medications, i dun need them, i dun need baby thats it and say your mother also :(

Yeah, think I'll wait a couple of days before testing again.This picture is the earlier tests (tweaked to the max :haha:) faint lines too, think todays is a tiny bit darker or easier to see but I think I've got a bad batch and have 3 evaps.

https://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w426/cfdxo/IMG_0648-001_zps393ff390.jpg

Bunnh, Bunny, Bunny ... there's something fishy fishy... yuhooooo
m praying for you dear, good luck

Aein :hugs: Please don't give up. Do what you want to do not what your other half thinks, we know our bodies best. Some men (including mine!) don't like to talk about our situations much and think there helping but there not. They could be afraid because at the end of the day they can't do anything to help and are not educated as much as we are. I know I sit and google about PCOS and am pretty much an expert now :)haha:) whereas the other half hasn't got a clue and it tooks me ages to drill into him that I can't eat rice now! Not letting me eat rice and pasta is as much as he can help and the only way he feels he can help. They tend to feel hopeless.

Do what your head and hearts says :)

Thank you Bunny <3

we nt goto Dr tdy, just thought ok wait 2 or 3 days more if no AF so will go, its 30th CD and 21DPO here
even i dun have strip at home for test, ok wait for two days more

tdy one of DH friend's wife call me and when i let her know abt spotting, she said she also this type of spotting and tiny bleed when she concieved... she got preggo same month of her marriage and now 5th month going on, good luck for her

It sounds promising that af hasn't turned up :D are you going to wait til the doctor can do a test or will you do a hpt at home first? Do you know when you O'd exactly?

Fingers crossed :D!!!

yes Bunny, i go through scan at CD11 and its confirmed Oing same day ... even my BBT also showed Oing lines same day morning when i go for scan

dun have any strip at home right now and DH saying dont test at home if BFn so you get depressed :/

so i will wait for two or three days more and go for blood test

You should go as soon as possible, it will definitely show up by now I'd think :) It's also best to know what's going on in your body. When was af due?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->