Metformin & PCOS

You should go as soon as possible, it will definitely show up by now I'd think :) It's also best to know what's going on in your body. When was af due?

it should be showed up before today evening, this is what i am calculating
but God knows may be this time its late :wacko: i'm sure wihtin 2 days it will be clear

we all are in a queue Bunny, U Me and baby.. lets hope and pray finger crossed for us :thumbup::flower:

Yes fingers crossed for all of us :D

Now to convince myself not to test tomorrow :dohh:

Bunny I see something! Are you only using the green handled strips? because, if you are, Just so you know it took FOREVER to get a dark line on those (I had the same exact ones) when I used them in July when I did get pregnant. They are not sensitive AT ALL. Like the lines were still barely distinguishable when I had obvious dark lines on FRER and positive digital tests. Fx'd for you!

Also, I never got a false positive on those. Only a real one, but I only used them for one month. They did go from completely stark white negative to positive though.

AFM, I had my HSG yesterday. All went well with that! I was told it was a "textbook HSG" :) Tubes are clear and good to go!

I also started my Metformin yesterday. 1000 mg a day. So far so good and no symptoms. How did you girls adjust to it? Did you get any tummy trouble symptoms when you started taking it?

Good luck markswife, i didnt got any bad symptom with Met, it is quitely friendly with me

hope so same behave with you also <3

Good luck markswife, i didnt got any bad symptom with Met, it is quitely friendly with me

hope so same behave with you also <3

Thanks! Good to know! So far so good and I've taken 3 doses between yesterday and today :)

yes and keep in mind to take with meal, like i take one in morning so i do breakfast and take it, same in night after dinner i take it :)

yes and keep in mind to take with meal, like i take one in morning so i do breakfast and take it, same in night after dinner i take it :)

Thanks for the tip! That's what I have been doing so hopefully that's why I haven't had issues yet :)

Yaaay goody good, i know some friends here get little issue also, may be later on they see post and reply
but overall none of them having any serious issue

so do you also note BBT charting?

Thank you so much markswife! That info is soooo helpful! :D I might buy a few different tests and see if anything comes up with them! Been sitting tweaking pics that I have.. :dohh: Sick of looking at them! :haha:

Good luck with met, I'm on 1500mg and haven't had a problem but I know it's common to get a bit of an upset tummy and like Aein said, if you take it with meals it can help a lot :D Hope met works well for you!

Aein, I do BBT charting also, although I have been restricting it to only around O time for the last while. I Ovulate every month, so once I pinpoint ovulation I quit taking my temp for the month. I find it helps keep me from obsessing so much during the 2WW. lol!

Bunny, you are very welcome! I had no idea how unsensitive they were until I used them when I was pregnant and it took them FOREVER to get dark! lol! Dumb tests! I've had better luck with Wondfo (the pink handled that say HCG all over them), FRER, and Answer. The white cassette dollar store tests (not sure if you have anything like that there) aren't bad either (although still not as sensitive as FRER and Answer). Never use the purple dollar store cassette tests/walmart tests (if you have them there) though. I've had bad pink evaps on those (almost consider them false positives because they were nice and pink and close to the time limit, I was definitely not pregnant at the time). Good luck!

And thanks! I hope Metformin works well for me too! :)

I know I said I wouldn't test for a couple of days :dohh:

https://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w426/cfdxo/IMG_0660_zps88a9df39.jpg

Not tweaked at all, do you see it? Sorry for pestering everyone!

Sounds silly but it's easier to see on my computer than that pic there cos that pic is massive :blush: I'm not going crazy, promise!

Yes Bunny i clearly see this, fingers and toes crossed for you, hugsssss

and see when you take pic off the flashlight from setting plus always take pic from an area where no other light coming, i hope this works

Its definitely clearer than the other tests, I didn't have to squint to see it or tweak it. It's slightly darker in real life than the pic but not by much. Dont think I will be able to get a better picture, but hopefully it'll keep getting darker. Not sure when I can class it as a bfp, I'm still under the impression it's an evap :haha:

Bunny just hope for the best dear, wait till Friday and yes do more test in between, and i suggest call Dr for an appt for test also, till Fri

Yeah you're right Aein, haven't mentioned anything to other half, don't want him getting his hopes up. Going to see a friend later and will show her and see what she thinks. Quite scared of buying a different brand of test in case these are just evaps and I don't want to see a bfn :( I have one green handled test left which I will probably do tomorrow morning :dohh: And if it's darker again I'll try a different brand and see what happens.

Bunny, good luck dear i'm sure its nt evap, if evap so wont show again and again, this is my perception and sumhow i believe its true...

That is true, would be really bad luck to get 4 evaps! I hope your right!

How's everyone else? Been quite quiet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->