Metformin & PCOS

yes dun know where other Ladies are, baby, katerz, JL, laurabe, new buddies ...
or may be we are more free this time Bunny, hahahaha

Bunny - I can DEFINITELY see a line, and it looks like it's a pink one (meaning it's probably not an evap!!!) Fx this is it for you!! Keep us updated!! <3

Markswife - good luck with the met! I take 1500mg of immediate release and didn't really have any tummy troubles except during times when I was increasing my dose, and even then it only lasted about a day or two. Some of the ladies here saw results from taking it pretty quickly, but it took my body about 3 months on it before I started to really see some results (I ended up O'ing naturally on it for the first time in almost a year!). In the end, I took clomid as well to help with a stronger o, but I know I wouldn't have my bfp without the help of the met! GL!! :)

Bunny I can definitely see a line in that picture. I hope this is your bfp.

Thanks ladies! Showed my friend and she agreed but it's very faint. So I went home and took my last test :dohh: Which in a way is good cos now I gotta order more and can't test until they arrive :haha:

One on the left is just now's one compared to this mornings. Slightly darker in real life. Just can't make my mind up on what I think? My friend said if I promise to wait til tomorrow she will bring me her "just in case" test over later :haha:

https://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w426/cfdxo/IMG_0672_zpsb1263280.jpg

i'm feeling On OFF cramping in left ovary :/ looks as i'm about to O

i can see it bunny fx for you sorry i ahvent been on in a while i have been testing and keep thinking i see something. here is the link to my pics the most up to date ones done today are on last page https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1804837-update-now-13dpo.html

if i am pregnant it means metaformin never helped at all because i apparently ovd before i even started taking them

Fallen there's something promising for you... Good luck dear even your chart is going good

facing acute pain in right shouldr joint, dont know why and how this started :/

also i call DH and asked him to plan visit Dr tdy, let see tdy eveining or tomorrow :)

In shock!

https://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w426/cfdxo/IMG_0676_zps896fb2f4.jpg

given blood for HCG serum test :-x waiting for result %-):-@

Spent all day crying! Not sure why :haha: Absolutely petrified. Phoned the docs but they were not helpful! The receptionist was only half listening to me and was like you dont make an appt you just bring in a urine sample. So that's what I did and i had to right on the label what I was wanting tested but there wasn't a bit for it? So I just wrote it in a wee space I found. Anyway, I asked when I could get the results.. 7-10 days.. I was like what?? I just wanted a blood test cos my urine test is positive! Grrrr

Bunny, why they are not so helpful? and when is you appt?
(lolz i edit it, before i had wrote Hopeful, lolzzzzz )

& yes i m just trying to calm myself, stop my tears, may be its my fate i dun blame anyone just myself if i cant be a mother, its all my fault

Bunny - CONGRATS!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :hugs: That is amazing!!!!!!!!!! :D :happydance:

Aein - :hugs: when will you get the results of your hCG test?

JL, its with me :)

how are you feeling, when will you know gender of baby? what else going on with future plans?

CONGRATS BUNNY!!!! I KNEW it! Those tests looked an awful lot like my earliest BFP in July <3 So happy for you! :)

AFM, definitely getting Metformin side effects. Been getting nausea, vomited twice, and have had the runs (TMI) off and on :( And on top of all of that I have a sinus infection or cold today :( Booo!

Bunny, sorry the doc office wasnt very helpful. Still super excited for youuuuu!

Aein, whats the results of the hcg test?

AFM, still no AF. I'm on CD38, & no pms. No signs of af coming, at all. :shrug: I DID have a few spots here or there today & yesterday. Its more like my cm is tinted, & it doesnt last all day. I still plan to retest if no AF in a few days. Thursday I'll be one week late. Fx'd something happens soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->