Metformin Question???

Hopeful ash

Reaction score
So I started taking Metformin and Vitex at the beginning of May this year. On the 21st of June I had my first period in a year :happydance: so its the 27th of June now and I have had cramping breast pain and lots on cm for the past few days but no :witch: so im not sure what is going on im not pregnant tho :bfn: any one got any advice??xxx

hey dear,
it could be you body preparing for ovulation again.

..i too started met around 14th may and got i period on june 18 so the cycle was jus about 36 days or so..

if u chart it could help just look for the temp drop together with high cervix and of course u probably know that u have to get the egg white cm....

so let me know what happens k

good luck:thumbup:

hey dear,
it could be you body preparing for ovulation again.

..i too started met around 14th may and got i period on june 18 so the cycle was jus about 36 days or so..

if u chart it could help just look for the temp drop together with high cervix and of course u probably know that u have to get the egg white cm....

so let me know what happens k

good luck:thumbup:

thanx I got ovulation pains in the middle of the month or so I thot im currently on cd27 and my cervix is low n had usually I cant feel my cervix so im not sure whats going on :wacko: hopefully :witch: comes soon so I can start charting properly xxxxx

hey,

how is it going? so did af come after all....

i also think i ovulated over the weekend so this will be a second cycle for me on the met....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->